ZuluTrade and AAAFx is scam

Hi,
I have been used Zulu for over a year with quite good experience. First, you must understand, that the web interface is just a view to your trade account. The trading is done between Zulu trade servers and broker servers (like on your MT4 platform). To get the current status on web page you have to refresh your browser sometimes.

To your pictures:

It is clear that both trades (opened at 00:37:19 and 01:26:18) were closed at 3:01:57 (03:01:11 respectively), however your first screenshot has a timestamp 09:31:52 UTC. It is far after the trades had been closed. Unfortunately, the web gui showed you the trades were still open.... There might have been a connection error between you and the web server during the time being so your browser still thought the trades were open. In reality, the trades had been closed for hours at that time. As I said, refresh you browser...

Regards
VT

it has happend to me due to my internet connection was down, but refreshed and all went back to normal.

I just set up and account with AAAFx and link it to ZuluTrade for auto-trading to follow their signal provide.
One day I saw three trades open with about 60pips profit each, then I click the update button the three trades all disappear without a trace left in the history. I call up the online help, they said no record at all, so cannot trace.

After a few days, I saw two trades open with 80pips and 50pips profit. This time I did a screen capture first. Then I logout and login again. Same thing happen, the two trade disappear again and an open trade with loss of 70pips appear. I call up the online-support again and they say the same thing of no record at all. After I sent them the screen capture, they say it was visualization delay. Trades with the same open time but a much early close time were found in the history. Then I click close the newly appear lossing trade but this time it update immediately as a loss. Their explanation was you have a cache problem!!!

I think ZuluTrade is highly unreliable and hiding something from me.

Please find attachments of the case. The first one was the two winning trade and the second capture was the history (note: there are two trades open at the same time of the disappeared trades but close at much earlier time).

Again issue with Zulu Trade ?

I thought that issue has been resolved.

My advice is wait 24 hours more to get reply from official representative if you will not get any reply from them then go to live chat with them and ask them to reply on this issue else submit your evidence here

You know what. I signed up as a signal provider and with my live account as a follower to see how things work out.

and my live account just received an e-mail complaining my signal provider (that's me also) of take long term position.
It looks like they are very caring or they do not like you to take long term position !!!!

Below is the e-mail: (I purposely crossed out the account name)

Account: AAAXXXXXX

We have detected that the trading behavior of provider "XXXXXX" has changed significantly, as the Average Trade Time is now significantly longer than previously. Please monitor closely your account; we suggest that you minimize your exposure to that specific signal provider.

Best Regards,

The ZuluTrade Team

It looks more like a "Hey, the trading style changed! This could make a big difference in what to expect." than "Beware of long term positions!" to me.

It looks more like a "Hey, the trading style changed! This could make a big difference in what to expect." than "Beware of long term positions!" to me.

But still the same question why there is no official reply ?

well, zulutrade always tries to protect us followers from reckless traders that think they've got it all!! and they do it well!

well, zulutrade always tries to protect us followers from reckless traders that think they've got it all!! and they do it well!

Do you really think you can make serious money with such websites ?

Do you really think you can make serious money with such websites ?
Yes, it is possible. Be careful in the choice of provider ; Less than 10% are serious. I'm French and I created a little blog in which I analyze the top 10 every week.
Actually the five most reliable providers are:

denganyouqianle (SL 250)
FX COMBO (SL 250)
Forex Star 007 (SL80)
HighProfitFactor (SL 250)
FOREXTECHNO – [EURUSD_LT] (SL 80)

Have a nice day

monzulutrade

Yes, it is possible. Be careful in the choice of provider ; Less than 10% are serious. I'm French and I created a little blog in which I analyze the top 10 every week.
Actually the five most reliable providers are:

denganyouqianle (SL 250)
FX COMBO (SL 250)
Forex Star 007 (SL80)
HighProfitFactor (SL 250)
FOREXTECHNO – [EURUSD_LT] (SL 80)

Have a nice day

monzulutrade

Be a SP, so far so good and I understand more of how Zulu works, but didn't try withdraw money yet since my account is not big enough.
Monzulztrade, would you please share your blog?
Have a nice day!
Forex Angry Bird

Back