ZuluTrade and AAAFx is scam

I just set up and account with AAAFx and link it to ZuluTrade for auto-trading to follow their signal provide.
One day I saw three trades open with about 60pips profit each, then I click the update button the three trades all disappear without a trace left in the history. I call up the online help, they said no record at all, so cannot trace.

After a few days, I saw two trades open with 80pips and 50pips profit. This time I did a screen capture first. Then I logout and login again. Same thing happen, the two trade disappear again and an open trade with loss of 70pips appear. I call up the online-support again and they say the same thing of no record at all. After I sent them the screen capture, they say it was visualization delay. Trades with the same open time but a much early close time were found in the history. Then I click close the newly appear lossing trade but this time it update immediately as a loss. Their explanation was you have a cache problem!!!

I think ZuluTrade is highly unreliable and hiding something from me.

Please find attachments of the case. The first one was the two winning trade and the second capture was the history (note: there are two trades open at the same time of the disappeared trades but close at much earlier time).

Attachments

• Zulu Capture_x.jpg
    Zulu Capture_x.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 41
  • zulu capture3_x.jpg
    zulu capture3_x.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 34
With this kind of excuse (visual delay, cache problem, etc), they can always hind things from you (i.e. chop your profit off and eat the bigger portion which only left a few pips for you, while letting the loss all on you).

Did the trades completely disappear? Do they show in closed trades or is it like they never happened?

The first time I am not sure, the second time show closed at a much earlier time and big portion of the profit got (go to broker, see the attach file / take note of the timing). They can do anything behind the software and I don't believe such thing as visual delay and cache problem can exit with today's advance software technology.

Last edited:
As I wrote in my previous post that was obviously removed by someone in need of the "I wane be god" persona - I once found a platform that traded in advance, in other words they have a delay between reel market status and what is fed to you, this enables their software to capture gains if it’s positive, they then stop you out earlier than your actually trade. Nice profit margin with no risk, I know it sounds unreal, I have seen this myself, and I trade using 7 platforms simultaneously, won’t trade any other way and also trade a different strategies on every platform. I trade mostly Spot Market (FX), stocks, stock options, mutual funds and ETF’s

AsstModerator Note: Your new post is much closer to being fully on topic that the previous one. Keep up the good work and I'll be much less likely to abuse my divine powers.

If you want a political discussion unrelated to forex markets, the FPA's Mess Hall is open for non-forex discussions 24 hours a day. There's even a karaoke machine with "Don't Cry For Me Argentina" on the playlist.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just set up and account with AAAFx and link it to ZuluTrade for auto-trading to follow their signal provide.
One day I saw three trades open with about 60pips profit each, then I click the update button the three trades all disappear without a trace left in the history. I call up the online help, they said no record at all, so cannot trace.

After a few days, I saw two trades open with 80pips and 50pips profit. This time I did a screen capture first. Then I logout and login again. Same thing happen, the two trade disappear again and an open trade with loss of 70pips appear. I call up the online-support again and they say the same thing of no record at all. After I sent them the screen capture, they say it was visualization delay. Trades with the same open time but a much early close time were found in the history. Then I click close the newly appear lossing trade but this time it update immediately as a loss. Their explanation was you have a cache problem!!!

I think ZuluTrade is highly unreliable and hiding something from me.

Please find attachments of the case. The first one was the two winning trade and the second capture was the history (note: there are two trades open at the same time of the disappeared trades but close at much earlier time).

First, of all find a real ECN to trade through.

Second, never trade a broker or third party strategy which is associated with your broker/dealer.

Third never allow them to open/close a position for you, unless you direct them.

You will get spun on every line with out exception; their business is to slip you, spread you and skim you, every chance they get.

And with auto strategies they can do it whenever they want; basically you allow them.

Find direct or nearly direct , STP access.

Its out there, find it, use it.

Search my posts I've commented on this before.

If you want PM me.

Forex Angry Bird,

yesterday, when I was reading your posts I felt sorry for you, today seriously I fell NO pity!!! You bragging over 500 bucks account and that it is obvious that you have no trading experience whatsoever + you access from two different type of computers (shows by the version of your windows and firefox). You obviously have no idea of how to use the platform, neither did you ever tried to learn yourself..there is so much written in forums + the demo and the support are more than enough. I feel sorry for you my friend, whichever platform you would use will be the same case scenario.

AsstModerator Note:If you want a political discussion unrelated to forex markets, the FPA's Mess Hall is open for non-forex discussions 24 hours a day. There's even a karaoke machine with "Don't Cry For Me Argentina" on the playlist.
[/I]

ROTFLMFAO – you are giddying me!!! I have been trading for decades and believe you me, I wish the 95% of traders who never makes money trading will realize how relevant this song is to trading!

Last edited:
Exactly:)))
you could not have said it better!
There is no point crying over spilled milk, it ain't coming back in the carton anyway

Hi,
I have been used Zulu for over a year with quite good experience. First, you must understand, that the web interface is just a view to your trade account. The trading is done between Zulu trade servers and broker servers (like on your MT4 platform). To get the current status on web page you have to refresh your browser sometimes.

To your pictures:

It is clear that both trades (opened at 00:37:19 and 01:26:18) were closed at 3:01:57 (03:01:11 respectively), however your first screenshot has a timestamp 09:31:52 UTC. It is far after the trades had been closed. Unfortunately, the web gui showed you the trades were still open.... There might have been a connection error between you and the web server during the time being so your browser still thought the trades were open. In reality, the trades had been closed for hours at that time. As I said, refresh you browser...

Regards
VT

Back