• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss zulutrade.com (Leon Yohai & Kostas Eleftheriou)

General discussions of a financial company
I get a kick out of the comments I read about ZuluTrade on FPA. There seems to be bursts of short one and two liners that extol the virtues of ZuluTrade. When questioned about why many of the comments come at the same time and suggesting that ZuluTrade is sending the comments in themselves, FPA replied that the comments were being generated by legitimate ZuluTrade customers at the request of ZuluTrade. It seems that ZuluTrade knows who their winning customers are and knows how to use that information to their benefit.

I do read occasionally the reviews, I also tried to link the names of some of the succesful traders/followers posting here and then performing on zulutrade - zero result! This means that the posts are moderated well!

You cant say there are only good ones, there are many negative reviews as well. You need to read carefully and seriously, lets stop beating around the bush and stop with the spamming approach of writing - presenting half stories and proposing unethical actions of business.

Should you wish to criticize, and god feel free to do that, let's rise the level a bit and use logical deductive reasoning! What do you say :)

Happy pipping, mate! Cheers!

ZULUGUARD MONTHLY RESULTS 10142013

“Sometimes you have to take ownership. They call it eating your own dog food. If you aren’t willing to use your own product then how is anyone else going to trust it and have confidence? Some people might call it being a showman. I call it demonstrating trust in your own product. Which any smart business has to do.”
Mark Cuban Entrepreneur, trader, and owner of the Dallas Mavericks professional basketball team.

“Trust but verify”
Ronald Reagan Former president of the United States.

I have suggested that ZuluTrade fund, trade and display the results of a LIVE REAL MONEY account Autotrading with ZuluGuard without any interference. Just let it run. Until they actually do decide to do it, since March 2013, I have been posting results of my DEMO accounts Autotrading with ZuluGuard and Auto Allocate without interference. I started the account with $100,000, the top five ranked providers, ZuluGuard, and 30% risk. Because these will be demo account results I subtract 3% slippage from the results. A live real money account would have exactly accurate results BUT I will not risk one penny of my own money to find out whether or not Autotrading with ZuluGuard actually works. ZuluTrade should be willing to stand behind their products. So far they have not. Time will tell.

ZuluTrade need’s to step up and put some real money into the game. If you agree with me then email support@zulutrade.com and suggest that they open a live real money account autotrading the top five ranked providers using ZuluGuard with 30% risk.

This month the balance is $112,923 and the close (after 3% slippage) is $109,286 for a loss of $3,637 or 3% for the month. ZuluGuard triggered provider” for333 ” on 9/18/13 #198 and was replaced with #1 arda 1988 The other four are #5 GBPJPYxiong, #1 Newwave, #867 F8, #21,019 duanxian (GBP\USD). Running ZuluGuard and settings are on Auto with 30% risk.

Man, sorry to say that, but your posts are getting to be quite funny now and I am not taking your seriously anymore....

xaxaxaxa

The zuluguard suggestions are computer generated - we all know that there is no algo created yet that captured 100% the human mind and preferences! Therefore is deviates. Therefore you choose your own traders and your own ranking that will fit to the missing % of your exact risk appetite and tastes! Simple as that!

We all know the MAs or the boiling bands ranges on MT4 - there are fine tuning to your manual trading but they also need to be modified ! ;)

Carrie you said, “Glad we are talking for about the same strategies. I have tried with up to 12 traders and 3 traders and it all gave me more or less the same results. Or meaning follow the trader until the 1st negative trade. Then abort the ship - there will be more coming - and this is certainty not a probability, esp. for the top 10-15 traders - keep this in mind.”

I have been using a demo account using your method and it seems to be working so thank you for that! I’ve been looking at high ranked providers that are making new pip highs. For example, I click # 1 MGN Asset Management in the Traders Performance Table then I click the Drawdown tab and I see an orange pip profit line. Today 17 Oct 2013 MGN has a profit of 29,645 pips. MGN is in new pip high territory. I will continue to keep MGN as my provider until the orange pip line dips down indicating that he has made a negative trade. Then I’ll close MGM but leave MGN’s open trades and look for the next provider on the list who is making a new pip high. The next provider that is in new pip high territory right now is #6 GBPJPYxiong and I repeat that over and over. Is this basically how you do it?

ZULUGUARD MONTHLY RESULTS 11142013

This month the balance is $109,286 and the close (after 3% slippage) is $107,056 for a loss of $2,230 or -2% for the month.
ZuluGuard did not trigger any providers this past month. The current provider are #11 Newwave, #20,965 F8, #1,431 duanxian (GBP\USD). . # 4 DailyBot SSI - EURO #362 arda1988 Running ZuluGuard and settings are on Auto with 30% risk

Comment; Provider f8 is in a deep drawdown and is #20,965 but has not been triggered by ZuluGuard. I think some adjustments are needed in ZuluGuard to switch out of providers who go into a nosedive.

maybe it has something to do with your settings of the zuluguard or how big your demo account is.
You are not giving us here the whole picture:confused:

Hello zulutrade community,

I would like to ask some advice on my signal providers' account management?
Could somebody help me with my settings?

Newbie here, not not to forex - I am a regular in many other forums. This is how I gain knowledge - by discussing it with others. I have one live account , so far, time will show if I am going to expand following further.

Any comments, will be helpful. Thank you in advance!

Back