1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

zulutrade.com (Leon Yohai & Kostas Eleftheriou)

Discussion in 'Forex Signals Services' started by Administrator, Feb 9, 2009.

1. James Campbell

James Campbell Private

First of all I wouldn't be trading with real money until I was profitable. I've been doing this with ZuluTrade now for about 4 years and not been profitable until this demo account I've been running (and posting the results here ) since March 13. As you can see, $7,000 profit on a $100,000 account in 7 months is not great. I'd like to see a 20% to 30% profit over a 12 month period before I'd consider a real money account.
    As for settings and as I've shown below I selected the 5 top providers in March 2013 set the account on AUTO and I selected 30% risk. ZuluGuard is set to Disable the Trader, and limit the number of trades a provider has on in my account.

Happy Thanksgiving All!

2. James Campbell

James Campbell Private

ZULUGUARD MONTHLY RESULTS 12132013

This month the balance is $107,056 and the close (after 3% slippage) is $103,175 for a loss of $3,881 or -3.6% for the month.
    [h=2]ZuluGuard did not trigger any providers this past month. The current provider are #79 Newwave, #21,702 F8, #19,818 duanxian (GBP\USD). . #3 DailyBot SSI - EURO #13 arda1988 Running ZuluGuard and settings are on Auto with 30% risk .[/h][h=2]Comment; Looking at the drawdown charts for “f8” and “duanixian” I see that they both are heading for serious negative territory. If ZuluGuard would have switched the account out of these 2 providers earlier it would have been better I think but I will continue to follow ZuluGuards directions and see where it leads. [/h]

3. CarloMnt

CarloMnt Suspicious person

hello all!!

Pretty interesting points you have placed on how to follow these zulturade traders! I am a newbie, now struggling to fix my account and follow as to make some decent roi.

james, what is your backtest numbers telling you @ the end of this month?

I like your comment to not put real money before actually fix this demo straight.

4. James Campbell

James Campbell Private

I'll make the next results report in the middle of January.

5. James Campbell

James Campbell Private

12/31/13 ZuluGuard triggered #16,883 duanxian off and added # 20,175 terbumtan who by the way has been in existence for 5 weeks!? Anyhow, I added it to the portfolio even though terbumtan is not a "equal or better "ZuluRanked" trader.

6. James Campbell

James Campbell Private

ZULUGUARD MONTHLY RESULTS Jan 18, 2014

This month the balance is $103,175 and the close (after 3% slippage) is $102,682 for a loss of $493.00 or -.005% for the month.
    [h=2]ZuluGuard triggered , #19,818 duanxian (GBP\USD) off this past month. The current providers are #19490 Newwave, #19622 F8, . #7 DailyBot SSI - EURO #127 arda1988 And #18,786 terbumtan (which replaced duanxian) Running ZuluGuard and settings are on Auto with 30% risk . [/h]
    Comment; f8 continues its dive. Terbumtan has been going down since its start 7 weeks ago (don’t understand why it was picked as a replacement system in the first place!) . dailybot SSI, arda 1988 and newwave are all looking good with nice up angles in their drawdown charts.