• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss zulutrade.com (Leon Yohai & Kostas Eleftheriou)

General discussions of a financial company
hey guys, its been another decent week, so i thought i would post my balance and equity again. my equity has stayed the same for a while, yet my balance is still rising, but i think its because i added some more signal providers, we will see in the coming days/weeks if things improve

Attachments

• be.png
    be.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 55
my equity is beginning to take a hit, but it is not showing up in my balance. Im not exactly happy with how its going but im still hovering just above break even so i will leave it for now, besides, my analysis says this isnt out of the ordinary yet.

by the way i finally took some time out to combine the data in the two charts so i dont have to keep overlaying them, and the new y axis represents profit/loss in dollars

Attachments

• be.png
    be.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
For ZuluTraders

Hi

www.zupremacy.com is made by ZuluTraders for ZuluTraders. We are sure we can contribute to your analysis

Zupremacy

more time has gone by and i thought i might give you an update on how zulu is going for me. to anyone who is interested in zulu, i'll let you in on a trick to make zulu work (assuming this keeps going well for me): diversify alot. what i have done is selected 40 signal providers, none of which are aliases of one another, i capped them all so no one trader can hold more than 10 positions, i gave them each a stop of 500 pips, and each trader is trading one micro lot.

here is my reasoning:
- 40 signal providers means no one idiot or even 5 idiots will wipe out your account, then you fire them after they make a stupid move
- 1 micro lot so you can afford 40 traders
- 500 pip stop to give them room to do their own thing without letting them get ridiculously out of hand
- cap them at 10 positions so they dont keep averaging down for months

in this image i put one chart over another to incorporate some missing data, i didnt start recording my equity until about two weeks in, so i thought i would show you that as well. (the scale on the one chart describes pips, but you have to divide it by 10 since i am trading one micro)

another week, another report, my equity took a turn for the worse, but its still within my analysis' tolerance level, not for long though, i expect that it should recover within a week or two, if not, i will be outside my range of what to expect, in that case i an going to be changing a couple settings and continuing my efforts.

edit: i suppose i should mention that the additional drawdown could also be caused by the fact that i have opened up each trader's cap from 10 to 15, i dont know how much of a factor that will play though

Attachments

• be.png
    be.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 52
Hello, i have been experimenting with zulutrade platform and after opening several demo accounts, i think i found a good formula
I ve set custom limit/stop values and allowed max 2 open trades per signal provider, and also have set max open lots to 3
The results so far can be seen here:
ZuluTrade - Follower - DM828XX

In general i would advise to open many demo accounts before opening a live one...

ranking system changed?

Is it just me or do i have the impression that zulu changed their ranking system?
LowestDD isnt first anymore, he has tons of open trades and he shows like no. 15...
Also none of the top 5 seem to be scalping or have many open trades.
I really hope they changed their ranking systems so the serious and decent signal providers show...
I will keep testing to see

Hi,
I just wanted to confirm my previous guess that zulutrade changed their ranking system.
It seems it now also includes open positions

Hi, i quote this from felix in reviews section:
1. choose only one contract per provider to spread the risks
2. max 25 contracts open
3. forget the ratings, do your own homework:
3a. high % of winning trades, at least 80% AND low drawdown; to determine the real danger of the drawdowns, go through the list of a provider's closed trades and look at 3 - 4 pages of trades and at the minus spreads; if these spreads are usually less than 200 pips, it should be ok.
3b.no old stuff in the open positions, only 1 - 2 days old and few minus pips, max 100 pips each,
3c. no risky traders, only those with nice and smooth profit upline,
3d. open positions in $ max 50% of account size; if you got $ 60'000 in the account, open pos. should only be max $ 30'000,
4. Check your providers regularly; kill the lame and the loosers, there are always new ones coming in. But include them only after they have 8 weeks of trading with good results.
5. Include as many providers as possible to spread the risk. I got about 80 good ones at present - but they could go bad anytime. I now have enough experience and very good results to start going live.

I use zulutrade and i agree with most that he says.
What i dont understand is that people keep posting reviews, negative or positive, then ask some kind of feedback, but no one ever writes anything in this section of the forum.
I beleive this is unfair, both to zulutrade and to us its customers.
Some of the bad reviews i read, are either from dissatisfied customers that could be their fault from loosing and not zulus, cause i havent experienced such issues in my account or are from competitive companies that want to ruin zulus image.
But also the good reviews could just be directed by zulu, cause some are just too good to be true...
What i want to say is that, as a current customer of zulu and also as a forex trader, i would like to see more feedback about this company here than those reviews which you cant reply or discuss...
thanks

Opening a zulu account

Zulutrade can be extremely risky, as with all Forex trading. Only 6% of Demo accounts go on to live accounts and I don't know how many of them go on to be profitable.
I have been using Zulu for a long time now and I have worked out all the best strategy's and pitfalls.
My account is now safely and consistently growing with good returns.
I am happy to teach anyone interested in opening a Zulu account. I have a lot of good advice and can get you started easily, while avoiding all the major pitfalls and learning errors which can easily and quickly wipe out most early accounts and put people off for good.
I can talk you though all the basics of setting up your account, choosing signal providers, setting your advanced settings and how much to allocate to each trade to keep your account safe and profitable for years to come.

So whats the catch? The catch does not effect you in any way. All I ask is that when you open your live account you open it through:

Drzulu.zulutrade.com

By doing this I get commission for referring you to Zulu. Yes, it benefits me. But then it is in my best interest that you keep your account safe and growing for many years to come. It in no way effects you or your account and for this favor I will email you advice and suggestions as you need them and you will be able to email me if you have any questions or need advice. I will even baby step you though if you want me to, telling exactly what providers to use.

Just give me an email at zulu.advice@gmail.com if you have any questions or once you have opened an account though: Drzulu.zulutrade.com
Thank you,

Dr Zulu

Back