• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss zulutrade.com (Leon Yohai & Kostas Eleftheriou)

General discussions of a financial company
I must admit i was very skeptical when i read the latest review about zulu...20 pips extra charge is way too much if thats actually what happened and is not due to slippage or scalping (even then its too much)
So i asked my broker AND zulu, if there are any extra charges...
My broker said (FXSolutions) that in the LOD it says that they charge 1pip/trade EXTRA + the spread + the zulutrade commission 1pip/trade so its total about 4 pips/trade? Even if it was 5 or 6 (which is still a lot) its way lower than 20...
Zulu told me that the new broker they put now AAAFX, doesnt charge you any commission or widen spreads, or extra zulutrade commission...i have to look into it more

Hello, i have been experimenting with zulutrade platform and after opening several demo accounts, i think i found a good formula
I ve set custom limit/stop values and allowed max 2 open trades per signal provider, and also have set max open lots to 3
The results so far can be seen here:
ZuluTrade - Follower - DM828XX

In general i would advise to open many demo accounts before opening a live one...

your zulu account does not look to good maybe because of the signal providers that you are using , you HAVE to limit these people in their draw downs , because the more trades they loose the worse their stats get , if their stats are not good no one will add them as signal providers and they wont get commission ....

check out my zulu trade account here:
just click on the link : my ZuluTrade account:

home (DMW EA Development)

so are you on ZuluTrade , if so under what name ?

Hello,
I am a signal provider with Zulu and am building my trading history. After 30 trades I will be listed. I want to be the best provider and have 100's of clients. I trade short periods, with low draw down, I will take a small loss on a trade if I am mistaken in my calculation and not keep it riding forever. That is not real trader.
Losses are there in every business, it is a business expense and a professional trader knows how to limit losses to keep profit margin high.
I am very happy to find zulu trade.
I also have a live account through FXDD and have other signal providers as well as myself trading the account.
Their styles are very different from mine, I never go against a trend, but I see some providers will sell into an uptrend until it turns. One provider is doing that in my live account. He opens many trades all the way up and then collects the money all the way down and he is very good at it. I limit him to 5 lots but he can open 20 lots. Margin must be protected but his system works and he has 95% success with no more than 70 pips drawdown, His name is Cheetah, (no that is not me, it is a provider I am using) if anyone wants to check his stats out. I recommend Cheetah. But his style is not my style. I only trade with a confirmed trend.
I will be listed soon if all goes well and it is so far. 99% success rate, drawdown no more than 25 pips.. Let's see if I can keep it that way. After all that is all I have to do, is have a good record, consistent gains. If I am dependable then I will have many clients and I will make money too for my valuable service...
There are a lot of clowns masquerading as signal providers on zulu, I am wary and do dd. I wouldn't buy stock in just any company. There are always Enrons and Healthsouths out there. But there are also IBMs.
I am looking to see if I can find a better broker. FXDD is alright, fixed spreads but they are market makers (liquidity is good) but they freeze the servers during busy times and will take opposite trades so there is a conflict of interest there.
Anyone can recommend a good stp or ecn for use with Zulu?
Best wishes..
jiva34

so are you on ZuluTrade , if so under what name ?

see my ZuluTrade acc. here:
My Zulutrade account (DMW EA Development)

ZuluTrade

Hello. I'm live with ZuluTrade since last April and I wish to get in touch with other users to exchange winning strategies. To get my ZuluTrade Advanced Settings just drop an email to zaucher@yahoo.it P.S. You can also register a Demo account here:
http://direct.zulutrade.com/SignUp_Intermediate.aspx ;)

Forex ZuluTrade Trading Revealed

Some thoughts about Zulu.

Advantages of ZuluTrade (personal opinion):
- no curve fitting results (NO Signal Provider can’t change or alter any trades/positions)
- transparency of trading of Signal Providers (History, Studs, Graphs)
- quick way of Signal Provider’s evaluation
- there is NO contract and NO monthly fees, ever
- spread shearing system (Zulu is compensated for their services through the spread between the bid/ask prices)
- portfolio diversification (combine Live Traders/Signal Providers in your Follower’s account)
- free demo account, before you invest real money (test Traders/Signal Providers and their strategies on unlimited number of accounts)
- small investment for start with Live Account AAAFX Broker ($300 +$30 Bonus, trading Micro Lots $0.1/pip)
- no commitment to only one System/Group/Signal Provider
- excellent contact 27/7 via live chat with ZuluTrade representative
- Multilingual platform and support
- Islamic account with zero daily fees (AAAFX Broker)
- i-phone applications (control or trade from your mobile phone)
- bring trust and transparency to currency trading

Disadvantages of ZuluTrade (personal opinion):
- experiencing some mistakes on their platform due to high volume of traders (personal opinion)
- take long time to correct their system mistake (on average 3 to 7days)
- ZuluTrade – Broker trade execution slippage (see graph on Signal Provider Page)
- no contact with Signal Providers

Z: chartmaster63

Very suspicious - I opened an account as a signal provider (martianstratergy) and my drawdown is over 1000% in 4 days - what???!! I have accumulated over 400 pips in profit at the moment, trading minilots 0.1 on a 100k demo account; drawdown in reality is under 10% - more like 1 percent ie 1000USD on a 100,000USD demo account. No one will use my signals if they see 1000% drawdown. This is very misleading.

Last edited:
Some thoughts about Zulu.

Advantages of ZuluTrade (personal opinion):
- no curve fitting results (NO Signal Provider can’t change or alter any trades/positions)
- transparency of trading of Signal Providers (History, Studs, Graphs)
- quick way of Signal Provider’s evaluation
- there is NO contract and NO monthly fees, ever
- spread shearing system (Zulu is compensated for their services through the spread between the bid/ask prices)
- portfolio diversification (combine Live Traders/Signal Providers in your Follower’s account)
- free demo account, before you invest real money (test Traders/Signal Providers and their strategies on unlimited number of accounts)
- small investment for start with Live Account AAAFX Broker ($300 +$30 Bonus, trading Micro Lots $0.1/pip)
- no commitment to only one System/Group/Signal Provider
- excellent contact 27/7 via live chat with ZuluTrade representative
- Multilingual platform and support
- Islamic account with zero daily fees (AAAFX Broker)
- i-phone applications (control or trade from your mobile phone)
- bring trust and transparency to currency trading

Disadvantages of ZuluTrade (personal opinion):
- experiencing some mistakes on their platform due to high volume of traders (personal opinion)
- take long time to correct their system mistake (on average 3 to 7days)
- ZuluTrade – Broker trade execution slippage (see graph on Signal Provider Page)
- no contact with Signal Providers

Z: chartmaster63

The fact that there is no contact with the signal provider is a very big disadvantage for me. It makes you feel very unsafe!

Your stats are not good, you have too many negative open positions this is why your DD is so high. Zulu calculates its DD based on negative open positions and not closed, which is more fair IMO.
Also, its not feasible to contact providers. Imagine if you where systemsfx, with 2000+ accounts under you we are talking about at least 200+ emails or contacts per day! Also, since there are all those stats and the comments sections, why should you contact a provider personally? The current system I think works good. It is the providers themselves that need improvement.

dubious

So I set yself up with zulutrade. as a signal provider first then I followed my own signals, in zulu demo, to test it. what do I find? that a lot of orders do not get closed when I close them on my mt4 platform, they stay open on signal following account, but they close on my provider account. This has resulted in at least 10 trades in profit being closed in mt4 that are now in big losses on the signal following account. This is a major glitch, if the signal can't be followed properly then it a lot more risky. I used AAAfx for a demo because it is directly linked to zulu, and should have few problems. Be very careful using this service, I have seen that it is not reliable and you are not likely to be able to follow accurately the signals provided.

Back