1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

zulutrade.com (Leon Yohai & Kostas Eleftheriou)

Discussion in 'Forex Signals Services' started by Administrator, Feb 9, 2009.

1. FOREXCZ

FOREXCZ Private, 1st Class

The solution is easy, change the broker from where you send the signals! :)

2. 8mile 321

8mile 321 Recruit

Scammers

Hi,

This site is a scam, so is AAAFX. I have lost $10,00USD so far, and no one can help me. I keep getting excuses and told the back office will email me. This is after my bank confirmed the deposit to their accounts. AAAFX and ZULU are the same company. If you use live chat they use the same call centre.

BE CAREFUL you will lose your money

3. xara220

xara220 Recruit

zulutrade

I am really sorry to hear this. You make me feel a bit anxious. I use this zulutrade and helps me a lot with getting familiarized with forex terms. I am trying not to choose high risky providers, always to check the stop and limit order and set it manually if needed, close my trades in case something goes reverse to my Signal Provider' s expectations.
    Please based on your experiecne, do I follow the right trading way? Have you done the above as well ?
    Thank you in advance.

4. FOREXCZ

FOREXCZ Private, 1st Class

Yes better trade carefully than aim for big gains and loose everything!
    The new alchemy looks promising

5. autotradefx

autotradefx Recruit

A tool to find out the optimum stop loss value for any Zulutrade Signal Provider.

Hi Friends

The most important factor which affects the profitability of any signal provider you set in Zulutrade is to choose the optimum stop loss value for that particular Signal Provider (SP).

Here you can find a valuable tool that we have created to find out the optimum Stoploss value of any Zulutrade Signal Provider.

Find out Optimal Stop Loss value of any Zulutrade Signal Provider!

6. lex7775

lex7775 Banned

7. tz1244

tz1244 Recruit

Hello there Zulutraders. I have an inquiry….Why do signal providers open multiple positions for a single pair ? I have configured my account to allow only 1 position from the same pair at a time. I did this in "advanced settings", but with the maximum positions left as suggest. Do you think this is OK ? Also, i've did a excel file with some calculations and put the optimal stop-loss in each. I suppose I am on the right track, don’t I?
    Thanks.

8. FXeria74

FXeria74 Recruit

Have you tried the alchemy settings yet? You can choose to follow some other follower performance – see they ROI analyzed, % wins and losses, worst/best trades, see the broker they are working with and be able to copy the settings of Signal Providers they follow :cute: Decide how risky you are willing to be and play it out! :)

9. Millie Milton

Millie Milton Banned

Have you tried the alchemy settings yet? You can choose to follow some other follower performance – see they ROI analyzed, % wins and losses, worst/best trades, see the broker they are working with and be able to copy the settings of Signal Providers they follow. Decide how risky you are willing to be ;)

10. Carrie Walton

Carrie Walton Banned ZuluTrade/AAAFx Employee

Pretty cool option, love it! I'm pretty new to forex trading, but I am not discouraged and willing to learn the most the fastest I can.