• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss zulutrade.com (Leon Yohai & Kostas Eleftheriou)

General discussions of a financial company
Scammers

Hi,

This site is a scam, so is AAAFX. I have lost $10,00USD so far, and no one can help me. I keep getting excuses and told the back office will email me. This is after my bank confirmed the deposit to their accounts. AAAFX and ZULU are the same company. If you use live chat they use the same call centre.

BE CAREFUL you will lose your money

Hi,

I have both a response and a question. As to an ECN Broker you may go to earnforex.com and see listings according to categories and they are crossreferenced. ECN brokers, Paypal brokers, etc.

I see you are a professional trader and found you as I was trying to research the credibility to Zulu Trade on this site. However, because I am new I am confused by the reviews where you find doubt and contradiction is most reviews. Anyway, it has been difficult to find ECN brokers who also provide Paypal pmt method as I feel that it is more controllable. At this point I am looking to have someone manage my account and trade for me for a fee? However, reputation and references must be provided. Would you recommend yourself or someone else for this task?

Your response will be appreciated.

Gianna

zulutrade

I am really sorry to hear this. You make me feel a bit anxious. I use this zulutrade and helps me a lot with getting familiarized with forex terms. I am trying not to choose high risky providers, always to check the stop and limit order and set it manually if needed, close my trades in case something goes reverse to my Signal Provider' s expectations.
Please based on your experiecne, do I follow the right trading way? Have you done the above as well ?
Thank you in advance.

Yes better trade carefully than aim for big gains and loose everything!
The new alchemy looks promising

A tool to find out the optimum stop loss value for any Zulutrade Signal Provider.

Hi Friends

The most important factor which affects the profitability of any signal provider you set in Zulutrade is to choose the optimum stop loss value for that particular Signal Provider (SP).

Here you can find a valuable tool that we have created to find out the optimum Stoploss value of any Zulutrade Signal Provider.

Find out Optimal Stop Loss value of any Zulutrade Signal Provider!

Hello there Zulutraders. I have an inquiry….Why do signal providers open multiple positions for a single pair ? I have configured my account to allow only 1 position from the same pair at a time. I did this in "advanced settings", but with the maximum positions left as suggest. Do you think this is OK ? Also, i've did a excel file with some calculations and put the optimal stop-loss in each. I suppose I am on the right track, don’t I?
Thanks.

Have you tried the alchemy settings yet? You can choose to follow some other follower performance – see they ROI analyzed, % wins and losses, worst/best trades, see the broker they are working with and be able to copy the settings of Signal Providers they follow :cute: Decide how risky you are willing to be and play it out! :)

Have you tried the alchemy settings yet? You can choose to follow some other follower performance – see they ROI analyzed, % wins and losses, worst/best trades, see the broker they are working with and be able to copy the settings of Signal Providers they follow. Decide how risky you are willing to be ;)

Have you tried the alchemy settings yet? You can choose to follow some other follower performance – see they ROI analyzed, % wins and losses, worst/best trades, see the broker they are working with and be able to copy the settings of Signal Providers they follow. Decide how risky you are willing to be ;)

Pretty cool option, love it! I'm pretty new to forex trading, but I am not discouraged and willing to learn the most the fastest I can.

Back