• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss zulutrade.com (Leon Yohai & Kostas Eleftheriou)

General discussions of a financial company
Three new performance indications – weekly best/worst trade; ranking history chart and max open trades! :) Now we totally have a clearer picture of all the activity of each provider!

New updates are very useful. There is also a new option that came out today - open trade chart with the numbers of open trades per day. Above the number pops up a window with info on the amount of daily profit with the corresponding date and number of open trades. The stat goes back from the beginning of the trading history of the provider showing each time the provider opened a trade.

Additionally, life accounts receive daily account statements and email notification is received once the live trader updates portfolio settings

Hi,
I would like to know if there is anyone that made a profit on Zulutrade over more than 3 months. There are less than 200 traders on Zulutrade, out of thousands, that make more than 10% a year on the Alchemy and a big percentage of them do manual trades. I noted that there were more than 50 million dollars lost on Zulutrade these last few weeks by noticing the drop in dollars invested per Signal Provider. Zulutrade seems to me, after six months of intensive trading and trying of various strategies, like a system that makes you believe it must be possible to make a profit, but if you look at the facts you are most likely never going to make a profit.

Hi,
I would like to know if there is anyone that made a profit on Zulutrade over more than 3 months. There are less than 200 traders on Zulutrade, out of thousands, that make more than 10% a year on the Alchemy and a big percentage of them do manual trades. I noted that there were more than 50 million dollars lost on Zulutrade these last few weeks by noticing the drop in dollars invested per Signal Provider. Zulutrade seems to me, after six months of intensive trading and trying of various strategies, like a system that makes you believe it must be possible to make a profit, but if you look at the facts you are most likely never going to make a profit.

Keep in mind that most successful traders have developed their approach and methodology over a long period of time. Start with demo accounts to get comfortable with what your doing and stay with demos until you begin to make consistent profits. This is a game that rewards patience and pays off on experience. Most importantly , be aware of the type of trader you are. Are you long on analytics and fundamentals, can you ride with a loss over a substantial period of time untill the trade works in your favor, or do you seek instant gratification and are really a scalper in your heart. Both types can make money , the question is where's you're comfort zone. Wherever it is don't trade against it.

I would also advise you to differentiate - you know Markowitz do tend to be right and disperse the risk among different pairs. Forex trading is so liquid due to the fact that most trader use to trade not only with USD..there are other beautiful currencies you can play with. When the dollar is weak, the other pair/combination is strong and this needs to be taken into consideration. :)

Hey guys care to share your providers? I believe the most important is to check the providers' stats - win% rate, max DD% and the DD in pips . They should have been trading with the platform for at least two months - notice their lows and their up, if the the lows exceed 50 pips, then obviously reconsider. Further check, whether he has been trading every day, so you know he watches his trades. Look at the open positions. If there are any older than 2 days could mean that your capital might be bound in often only "big hopes" instead of working for you. Just some food for thought...

I prefer to use only providers that trade from a live account. Careful not the blue $, but the GREEN one next to their account! So at least I know that they are also risking their money as well! :p

I prefer to use only providers that trade from a live account. Careful not the blue $, but the GREEN one next to their account! So at least I know that they are also risking their money as well! :p

Thanks I did not know that color indication!!!

I so checking my providers' list!

Zulutrade updates

Hello Zuladers;)

hope your trading year started full of pips ;)

I can't complain myself...so far + 600 pip ;))

btw, no need for complicated signals analysis ...use the backtest (if you haven't checked it already)
+ slippage calculation loool

hello all,

just a quick update on my record as well ...im still with following traders on zulutrade, and of course i would be every week my account is pipping of ab. 1000 euros ;)

:cool::cool:

Back