zulutrade is it a scam?

AsstModerator, hello again.

I am Carrie Walton - the one that you ban like two months ago. I was browsing the forum for some new updates (old habits) and I saw that I was accused of being something I never was. I know, you have the right to claim 'spammers' whatever you like and make fun of us (it's in the agreement) but what you claimed me was out of proportion. So, I came back to clear things out. Wanted to PM you instead, but your inbox is unavailable (out of space).

First of all, kindly accept my apologies of not replying so long but I was I was moving to another country (Australia actually from the UK) and thus some emails have been compromised - lost in the transition passwords, details, you know how it goes..:(.. I never received any emails that you claimed to have sent me. All I've ever received from you was advertising signals educational material (the announcement ones). At least to the point that I could access my account. Secondly, I was traveling quite a long and was using dynamic IPs to get free internet – most probably something went mixed up along the way. And lastly, if i posted in places i was not suppose to - I apologize of course.

Now, I have closed my trading accounts and moved to another sphere of operations, so, will not going to bother any spirits anymore. Meaning, i will not going to be an active member of the community. It has helped me a lot in my trading experience, and your articles has been always quite helpful. Keep on doing the good job!

Cheers!

Back