zulutrade is it a scam?

Svilen Sivov

Recruit
Please let anybody(signal provider in zulutrade) who didn't get payment and was cheated by zulutrade write to me!
Thank you

Were you cheated, or is this just a fishing expedition to see if anyone else had a problem?

Please let anybody(signal provider in zulutrade) who didn't get payment and was cheated by zulutrade write to me!
Thank you
Im both affiliate and provider. I have never had any problem, just some delays in payments. For example I requested on January and got paid on...April...said it had to do something with new regulations and procedures, asked me for some ID docs and said it was a 1 time only...
Dont worry, if you havent breached any provider rules, you will get paid, just bother them a bit, go into their chat, send some emails, it always works! :cool:

sounds like breaching of the SP agreement with a dd of like 1000 pips covered in high expectations to get paid :)

I have cheated at Zulutrade I've got a lot of affiliates and has achieved a turnover of $ 70,000 then I removed and disabled affiliate and I was not enforced commission me please help

Thank you

I have cheated at Zulutrade I've got a lot of affiliates and has achieved a turnover of $ 70,000 then I removed and disabled affiliate and I was not enforced commission me please help

There payment procedure is too slow , if you request a payment you must wait more than 45 days ,you will get it if you are lucky and if you didnt break there rules .

Are you saying that you cheated?

From what I've seen whoever are posting that the service is scam, had actually broke the rules or breached their agreements, or wanted more after knowing agreeing to the conditions. Oh, come on. How come nobody is posting positive comments? Oh, i forget they are banned here. Nice service moderators - there goes your objectivity over the window.

Cheers!

From what I've seen whoever are posting that the service is scam, had actually broke the rules or breached their agreements, or wanted more after knowing agreeing to the conditions. Oh, come on. How come nobody is posting positive comments? Oh, i forget they are banned here. Nice service moderators - there goes your objectivity over the window.

Cheers!

Do you think it's unacceptable that a ZuluTrade cheerleader who finally crossed the line and spammed advertisements outside the Commerce Zone was finally banned?

You also seem to think it's unacceptable that a ZuluTrade employee who pretended to be a client was banned when she got caught posting from inside a ZuluTrade office. I emailed Carrie Walton twice asking for an explanation. She didn't reply, so I banned her.

Is it alright with you if other companies do this, or are you only willing to grant special permission to avoid banning offenses to people spamming for ZuluTrade?

Real clients of companies are allowed to leave reviews. The can also share their experiences, both good and bad, in the proper places in the forums. As long as I am in charge, spamming advertisements is a banning offense. As long as I am in charge, any company employee who wants to pretend to be anything other than any company employee without special clearance from me in advance is subject to being banned. A few people have this clearance, and I make certain that none of them abuse it. If they ever do abuse it, they will be banned.

If you are a real client and think someone has made an incorrect complaint, why don't you discuss that instead of making up baseless conspiracy allegations?

Back