Zulutrade scam and trade manipulation forex signal provider

DavidSmith2k

Recruit
Hello guys i am making this post to warn people who are planning to use zulutrade as a signal providers and a signal followers.

I signed up on zulutrade as a signal provider and successfully managed to get in the top 30 in the rank, it was a long road to get there and i managed to reach it with a 90% profit winning trade. This is my signal provider account: zulutrade.com/trader/396760/trading

Yesterday i had managed once again to close most of my trades in profit on my Mt4 terminal account, but i noticed the trades i closed in profit on my mt4 terminal were left open on the zulutrade platform. here is my mt4 terminal account history which shows the trades were closed in profits (click on images for fullscreen):

And these same trade were not closed on zulutrade platform o_0

I contacted their zulutrade support and explained the situation and provided evidence which clearly show the mt4 account was running, and all most these trades closed in profit, they claimed my stp account expired which is absolutely false.

Confirmation with my broker fxopen account , account is running fine.

Today i received an email where they totally ignored all the relevant information i sent them and they are practically telling me to close these trades directly from their own platform manually when these trades were already closed 24 hours ago in profit .... They know fully well the trades were closed in profits were also supposed to be closed on my follower account. They have decided to ignore evidence and facts and want to claim that the mt4 account was not linked when 2 days ago it was working fine... First they claim the mt4 account was expired and now they want to claim it was not linked.

When a company is willing to manipulate a situation to benefit them financially this only mean their have done it before in the past.

Hello guys i am making this post to warn people who are planning to use zulutrade as a signal providers and a signal followers.

I signed up on zulutrade as a signal provider and successfully managed to get in the top 30 in the rank, it was a long road to get there and i managed to reach it with a 90% profit winning trade. This is my signal provider account: zulutrade.com/trader/396760/trading

Yesterday i had managed once again to close most of my trades in profit on my Mt4 terminal account, but i noticed the trades i closed in profit on my mt4 terminal were left open on the zulutrade platform. here is my mt4 terminal account history which shows the trades were closed in profits (click on images for fullscreen):

And these same trade were not closed on zulutrade platform o_0

I contacted their zulutrade support and explained the situation and provided evidence which clearly show the mt4 account was running, and all most these trades closed in profit, they claimed my stp account expired which is absolutely false.

Confirmation with my broker fxopen account , account is running fine.

Today i received an email where they totally ignored all the relevant information i sent them and they are practically telling me to close these trades directly from their own platform manually when these trades were already closed 24 hours ago in profit .... They know fully well the trades were closed in profits were also supposed to be closed on my follower account. They have decided to ignore evidence and facts and want to claim that the mt4 account was not linked when 2 days ago it was working fine... First they claim the mt4 account was expired and now they want to claim it was not linked.

When a company is willing to manipulate a situation to benefit them financially this only mean their have done it before in the past.
What`s the response from them?

Update: So far communication with them they have been very defensive going as far as saying I am trying to blackmail them by posting this matter here on FPA which is ridiculous considering the fact they are responsible for this incident.

They are pushing the problem now on my broker (FXOPEN) and saying it’s their fault the Mt4 manager group was removed and Zulu are stating they had automatically disconnected my mt4 account and had switch me to their Zulu trade platform , without any notification or warning.

Oddly enough Zulu never inform me of this change on their side, an analogy will be equivalent to being a bus driver with passengers and suddenly someone removing the brakes on the bus without you knowing and therefore removing all safety protocols.

In the best interest of my signal followers I told Zulu they should of immediately inform me of their action especially considering the fact people had invested real $ ,instead they kept it quiet about what they had done when they pulled the plug off...

Currently judging by their correspondence I sincerely believe they are not going to remediate this issue because they have already claimed their commissions from the traders who were forced to close their positions during this incident …..Take into account before these positions were deeply in the red I had already contacted Zulutrade and to me their lack of immediate response shows they had no concerns. In conclusion anyone using their platform whether it’s a signal provider or signal copier are at their mercy literally since this company, regardless of the circumstances will manipulate their wrong doings and shift the blame on a third party. One has to ask what else is going on their backend of their platform I am sure others have also fallen victims to some type of manipulation that falls into the category of “technical”.

Here is the positions still open on their platform :

And here is my current account statistics for the last 9 month,

Back