Zulutrade Scam signal provider commissions over 6 month no payment

muplayer2000

Recruit
This is my personal story when i had used zulutrade as a signal provider , they have never paid me my commissions and i do sincerely believe the majority of signal providers do not get paid point blank. Used other investor account with othersimilar services and always got paid within the time frame no delays but with Zulutrade always felt something was not right with them from the day i requested a payment.

Was one of the top providers in their site a while back till this day they have never paid the commissions i earned , contacted them several times they always had random excuses ,: "payment delays"," we waiting for our broker reports in order to issue commissions"," we processing your payment" , we are doing verification" it got to the point they kept repeating the same excuses then i told them i was filing a complaints Cysec and other regulating parties then they stopped responding , thats when i realised i will never see a dime out of the hard work that was done.
The video self explanatory :

"1 year on zulutrade as a signal provider, over 4 month been requesting withdraw payment that i am owed by zulutrade no payment just excuses. Do not make the same mistake i made using zulutrade as a signal provider.

Update 30/12/2016 they stopped replying to my emails and did not pay my 30000$ commission earned on the website, i filed a complained at Cysec and other parties . So this was 1 full year as a signal provider and in the end no payment i have learned my lesson.. Never again"

Just so you guys understanding to get to the top rank requires excessive amount of trades and patience its a heavy grind if you get some bad trades you can go from top 100 positions to like 200 , expect it least 6 month before you climb the ladder then if you get to the top they will not honor any payment due , you going to talk those live support rep who seems to all use the same script when you ask them where is the money they owe you.

Send the link to this thread to all the contacts you have at ZuluTrade. Ask them to come here and explain the reason for these delays.

I thought zulutrade was regulated by NFA also? Perhaps they moved when too many retail brokers left USA..

Dear Muplayer2000,

Thank you for expressing your opinion about what happened and the impression that it left you with. We regret to hear about the incident concerning your delayed payment; especially since it was in no way intentional. We do care about what our Traders think, and their feedback gives us positive motivation to work harder to improve the quality of our services.

Based on the comments and information which you provided in your statements, we attempted to investigate your claims. We would like to address them here one-by-one.

1) Thank you user "Pharaoh" for asking Muplayer2000 to contact us at ZuluTrade in order to send us the link of the thread, so that we can reply online. Muplayer2000 says that he did, however, no email or chat was found.

2) You (Muplayer2000) claim that ZuluTrade did not pay you $30,000 that you earned in commissions

According to the amount and dates that you mention, we were unable to find any Trader with an accumulated payment request for $30,000 within one year of activity.

3) You contacted ZuluTrade several times, but was always given random excuses

ZuluTrade always strives to offer a high level of service to our users, however we admit that there are going to be times when we simply cannot meet all expectations. We usually aim to be punctual, but there will be times when we will be faced with unavoidable delays.

4) You mention that you lost commissions

Please note that as a general policy, payments are always made to our Traders, no one has ever lost commissions which he/she has earned. The only exception to this rule is in the case of violation of the defined rules as explicitly explained in both the Traders Agreement and the Traders Guide (www.zulutrade.com/trader-guide). Our policies are completely transparent and we always ensure that the Trader is informed when a payment is declined, as well as providing him/ her with the exact reasons as to why this happened.

5) In addition to your comments, you also added a video containing complaints against ZuluTrade from the NFA

Upon viewing the video, we find the nature of the complaint in the video to be irrelevant to your complaint concerning Trader-related payment delays.

For anyone who has seen this video,
please note that all companies world-wide are controlled by their applicable Regulatory Bodies. On some occasions, companies need to make changes or amendments in order to fully comply with rules applied by the Regulatory Bodies relating to administrative issues. Until these changes are done and completed, fines are imposed by the Regulating Bodies so as to ensure that the necessary changes take place as required, which is absolutely normal and understandable. Again, this complaint is completely irrelevant to the case.

Finally, we would like to thank all of the clients who have participated in this discussion and welcome you at any time to contact our Quality Assurance Team (qualitycontrol@zulutrade.com). Myplayer2000, please feel free to contact us directly (qualitycontrol@zulutrade.com), as we were unable to find your specific username so as to investigate your case in further depth.

Best regards.
The ZuluTrade Quality Assurance Team

Hi:

I have been very surprised when I had locked a trader to do not receive any further closing signals from him, which I did by the config panel and clicking the lock on, and indeed I got a closing signal in a bad situation and I lost 94€. I had planned to close differently because the trader was in a lose trend and in huge DD and I got crashed anyway by some mistake of the system.

I have complained to the assistants and a man called Jorge has told me I did set up the lock AFTER the closing, which I told him it is not true. He insisted showing me some logs but with no date nor time on them and he refused to show me the time, instead he tell me to prove I was telling the truth. I was unable to prove anything else but the screen shot I did after the problem (of course, why should I do and screen-shoot earlier? should I do not trust the system?).

Is it a normal conduct? I am 100% positive in what I did and I tell the truth I swear, that it was set up already before the erroneous closing. :shock:

Hi:

I have been very surprised when I had locked a trader to do not receive any further closing signals from him, which I did by the config panel and clicking the lock on, and indeed I got a closing signal in a bad situation and I lost 94€. I had planned to close differently because the trader was in a lose trend and in huge DD and I got crashed anyway by some mistake of the system.

I have complained to the assistants and a man called Jorge has told me I did set up the lock AFTER the closing, which I told him it is not true. He insisted showing me some logs but with no date nor time on them and he refused to show me the time, instead he tell me to prove I was telling the truth. I was unable to prove anything else but the screen shot I did after the problem (of course, why should I do and screen-shoot earlier? should I do not trust the system?).

Is it a normal conduct? I am 100% positive in what I did and I tell the truth I swear, that it was set up already before the erroneous closing. :shock:

You need to create your own independent scam alerts thread and invite zulutrade to that thread.

Hi:

You need to create your own independent scam alerts thread and invite zulutrade to that thread.
To do so, go to scam folder and open new thread along with all the details of your problem with them.

Ok, that's done. Please take a look and tell me what do you think.

Also I would like to invite a Zulutrade representative, but I do not know who it is in this forum.

Thank you.

Ok, that's done. Please take a look and tell me what do you think.

Also I would like to invite a Zulutrade representative, but I do not know who it is in this forum.

Thank you.
I left a reply in your thread mate, check that out.

Back