Zulutrade = SCAM

Zulutrade=Scam

Recruit
I know that this subject has been discussed alot. But the slippage and disconnection are real. Its like two parties are working against you , your broker and ZULU technical problems.

Before I joined ZULU ,I emailed the support adn posted in the forum and asked if I may encounter slippage or connection problems with my broker.
They told me non ! ZELCH! NO PROBLEMA!.

http://forum.zulutrade.com/viewtopi...7564933dd29978777d8622b315ed14&p=23012#p23012 (look at last post)

r9h8bl.jpg

But ZULU knows that your broker won't let you win. They hide that. Even on there forums they lied to me.
I have many screen shots of mimimum 10-20 pips slippage every trade!!

Look at Pro-B5 ,the top provider. He makes 10 consecutive wins with 7-12 pips , then boom -60 -70 loss trade. Take into account , each trade you lose spread + Zulu comission + slippage and you are -ve 15-20 pips EACH trade. And that means , every 10 trades you are -200 by default.

Look at the top clients making 10K pips in less than 2 days? Why are they the top clients? What happened to the people joined before them ? Shouldn't they be making more pips??

OH! And not all the trades you see will be executed on ur terminal , some trades will mysteriously not executed on you.

I also fill their refund forms but they ignored me and not returned a penny.

Conclusion:

Zulu is not the bad guy on their own , ur broker is their partner. But ZULU are liars and they hide that all people lose money by this method. Their connection problems are very dangerous.
The 1 star reviews at FPA reviews are real ,there is huge slippage and disconnection. YOU WILL NEVER MAKE MONEY WITH THEM ,DONT GET BLINED BY THE GREEN PIPS ON THEIR PAGE.

ANY required proof for slippage and disconnection..etc I can provide it now.

Last edited:
The missing trades are probably requotes.

One HUGE problem with Zulu is that some (all???) providers are trading demo accounts. Those naturally have less slippage than real accounts. Assuming the trades are placed and are then copied to client accounts (as opposed to being placed simultaneously) is that will also cause a delay.

Under these circumstances, the only way to win is to look for providers who trade for larger wins. The delays and slippage will still eat profits and increase losses, but you might come out ahead.

The missing trades are probably requotes.

One HUGE problem with Zulu is that some (all???) providers are trading demo accounts. Those naturally have less slippage than real accounts. Assuming the trades are placed and are then copied to client accounts (as opposed to being placed simultaneously) is that will also cause a delay.

Under these circumstances, the only way to win is to look for providers who trade for larger wins. The delays and slippage will still eat profits and increase losses, but you might come out ahead.

It makes sense Pharaoh. But ... I was using Alwaysfx who wins big pips. When he wins 60 I get 30 , when he loses 50 I lose 70.

11bqe55.jpg

Same for systemfxlive. Sometimes I find unclosed trades , when I ask why , they tell me to check the box of monitoring my account. When trades mysteriously close on a loss , they told me the monitoring system closed the trade!!

Thats a copy of an audit I sent it a week ago , no reply of course.
http://i50.tinypic.com/16c5dv4.jpg

10 pips won for him and -23 pips loss for me. Don't say you weren't warned people!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, i believe the truth is somewhere in the middle.
I have read from others the disconnection and slippage problems zulutrade has.
From personal experience though, so far in the past months im trading with zulu, i havent had such serious problems.
I also believe that zulutrade is NOT a scam, they dont want to misslead you and take your money as you say. The main reason is that zulu is paid a commission for every trade you make! It makes no difference for them if you loose or win, they WILL get their commission either way! The one that benefits most from this is the BROKER and every broker in the FOREX bussiness is like this!
From the research ive done, it seems that it all depends on the broker you choose! The most complains and problems ive heard is from users using AVAFX, Alpari and FXDD as brokers. As i said in the zulutrade dedicated section of this forum, most of the brokers charge you extra for connecting to zulutrade. My broker for example (FXSolutions) charges me 1pip extra/trade. Everything is in the LOD the broker sends you!
So my suggestion is this:
Be very careful on the broker you choose! I think there is a new filter option on zulu site on how much each broker charges!
Also, no scalping! It just doesnt work!

Hi, i believe the truth is somewhere in the middle.
I have read from others the disconnection and slippage problems zulutrade has.
From personal experience though, so far in the past months im trading with zulu, i havent had such serious problems.
I also believe that zulutrade is NOT a scam, they dont want to misslead you and take your money as you say. The main reason is that zulu is paid a commission for every trade you make! It makes no difference for them if you loose or win, they WILL get their commission either way! The one that benefits most from this is the BROKER and every broker in the FOREX bussiness is like this!
From the research ive done, it seems that it all depends on the broker you choose! The most complains and problems ive heard is from users using AVAFX, Alpari and FXDD as brokers. As i said in the zulutrade dedicated section of this forum, most of the brokers charge you extra for connecting to zulutrade. My broker for example (FXSolutions) charges me 1pip extra/trade. Everything is in the LOD the broker sends you!
So my suggestion is this:
Be very careful on the broker you choose! I think there is a new filter option on zulu site on how much each broker charges!
Also, no scalping! It just doesnt work!

ZuluTrade.com • View topic - Can I trade 0.01 lots?? (Micro Lots) ??

This is their forum. At the last post the admin told me "I don't know where did you hear about problems" lol.

I know that its a broker fault. But ZULU hide these problems and lie to you. If you are really making money from them , post some live statements on MT4stats or Myfxbook. Otherwise , and I don't think you will post prove , then you are working with them , same as fake reviews on front of FPA page.

I dont know if this forum allows posting live results.
I also think that you dont understand how the FOREX brokers work. One of the things they do is not to present you with everything! They make money like this! If it was that easy to make profit from FOREX then everyone would be a millionaire! Dont expect to make a living from FOREX and also do a lot of research before trading. This "automatic" trading that zulutrade advertises dont work. Providers WILL make mistakes if you dont monitor them or put them some limits!
The best choice is to trade on your own, but not everyone has the time or market knowledge to do this.
As for me working with zulutrade, well even if i was, you think i would admit it?
The link of my live results i will post only if an admin says im allowed to.

Here is my account so far, not big wins but no big losses as well

s286bs.png

and a trade with pro-b5, a small slippage of 5 pips, but im not scalping

iqznlj.png

1z1xx6h.png

I seriously believe that your broker messed you up...

While I still in doubt how do you have such a screen on your history and I am not. But yes ,my broker messed up. Thats what I am saying!

But ZUlu lied to me in the emails and on their forums that they have zero brokers issue.

And do you call that investment ? $ 460 in 9 months!! My bank pays bigger interest rate in 9 months!

Anyway good luck bro , but just be careful.

In my country banks give like 1,5% interest rate :p
Anyways im mainly testing, since i dont have too much time to trade manually. And i believe you are right to complain since both your broker and zulutrade hide things from you...their forum btw sucks! I dont even bother reading anything in there!
Also, imagine my account with a capital of like $50.000 that could withstand some drawdowns, the 429 pips could well be 4k pips...but thats just a speculation :)

Back