Zulutrade - SIGNAL PROVIDER Fake

rafadahui

Recruit
Zulutrade limit the 15 open orders + 15 limit orders with 15 seond interval per day.

But some signals HAVE OPENED 1032 ORDERS at SAME TIME. (same minute, second, day,...).

This hurts all of us that we are sending signals at much longer. And it creates a false sense of security to the client.

Besides making the drawdown and the number of false winning negotiations. For they are many orders that are sent

I spoke with the media thousands of times about it and they do nothing. Simply ignore this failure. But rules are fully Against The website of Their Own and the NFA

Last edited:
I talk today again with zulutrade support.

And dont resolv the problem.

Zulutrade help the Scam Signals....

See the chat....

General Info
Chat start time Dec 7, 2010 11:34:21 AM EST
Chat end time Dec 7, 2010 12:04:14 PM EST
Duration (actual chatting time) 00:29:52
Operator pauline

Chat Transcript
info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.
info: You are now chatting with 'pauline'
pauline: Hello, my name is Pauline, how can I help you?
you: hi
you: i have a big problem
you: I complained once about those providers with a high number of signals orders, for example FastGrow
you: to take the site had to get in touch with the NFA. But I found that the same are already there again
you: in fact they were never disabled. You have simply reduced their ranking
pauline: I am sorry I do not understand the problem
pauline: What was wrong with the providers?
you: I have photos of everything. Or are they gone from there or I'll reactivate my complaint with the NFA
you: the owner of the sign GROW FAST
you: have many signals
pauline: yes
you: and he violated the rules of the site
you: it is unfair to all other signal providers
pauline: hold on and I will check the profile out
you: I already have one complaint with the NFA. He sent orders with milhres that signal to achieve that profit. If that user wants to send signals him to create and send a signal properly like everyone else.
pauline: I am sorry, I am checking Fast grow right now
pauline: and he has not executed the number of trades everyday
pauline: 30 trades per day is allowed
you: Because with that he went with low drawdown, winning high position, high profit in pips. this is unfair.
you: yes
you: but he have
you: 800 per hour
you: check the history
pauline: I am back in November now
you: I already discussed this once with the support of you. I will not argue again. I'll go straight to the NFA.
pauline: But from November and now he is ok, no rules has been breaking
you: Comments (55) Username When Pending approval No comment. AAA24xx 10 hours ago Pending approval * very very very bad ,cutting lose at 600 over pips ,profit is very less ,stay away from ,signal are from other SP signal which he copy
pauline: it is possible that we gave him a warning
you: i go talk to you
pauline: and he adjusted his trading after the trading rules
you: page 26
you: page 27
you: page 28
pauline: Yes, but it is possible that we informed him about it and he change his trading
pauline: if you want to make a complaint
you: are many pages I will not tell again.
you: yes
pauline: you can send a e-mail to our sales department
you: but
pauline: at sales@zulutrade.com
you: then let him create a new signal
you: or let me have 300,000 pips, then I just my sign again
you: i go send e-mail to NFA cc to sales@zulutrade.com
pauline: they are authorized to handle these kinds of complaints
you: or the user creates a new signal. or take this kind of rule of the site. because it est'dando advantage to him and others like him.
you: or the user creates a new signal. or take this kind of rule of the site. advantage because it is giving him and others like him.\
you: he is taking advantage. not believe That the NFA to approve this.
you: this kind of attitude is incorrect
pauline: only 30 trades will be broadcasted within a 24h window
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.com at the end of your chat.
pauline: if the provider continues to execute more then 30 trades we disable them
you: not he had 800 open orders within 24 hours.
pauline: they are titled to get enabled again if they change their trading
pauline: which this provider as I can see has done
you: no exception to rules.
you: he broke the rules. he is earning lots of money breaking the rules.
you: you will not disable the right signal? even though he had more than 800 open orders
pauline: no, because none of the signals over 30 will be broadcasted to users
you: HE SENT 800 ORDERS SIMULTANEOUS
you: I HAVE PICTURES OF EVERYTHING
you: I GO SEND E-MAIL NOW TO NFA
you: WITH COPY TO SALE@ZULUTRDE.COM AND FOREXPEACEARMY
you: YOU ARE SCAM
you: THATS NO POSSIBLE
you: Staff Auditor of NFA
you: i go send e-mail now to him
pauline: Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment.
pauline: I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be right with you.
pauline: I will be right with you.
pauline: Ok Sir, anything else I can help you with at the moment ?
you: no
pauline: I will also forward this chat to my supervisor
you: i want this chat
you: at my e-mail
you: i request this
you: and i copy this
pauline: and he will be in contact with you as soon as possible
you: i send anex to NFA
you: now
you: thanks
pauline: you can have a copy of this transcript
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.com at the end of your chat.
you: ok
pauline: simply go to the top right corner
pauline: and click on the e-mail button
you: yes i requested
you: Chat InformationYour chat transcript will be sent to xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx.com at the end of your chat.
pauline: yes, now it has been sent to you
you: thanks

NOW I SEND E-MAIL TO NFA....

It looks like the chat rep said that he adjusted his trading and is now working inside the rules. Is this correct?

Once one person did it in one account, there had to be done again. They said he changed the strategy, then I say, then why not create a new one?

This was a method used to leverage the account. The strategy he had long ago. You can see that it does peak pips.

If you already have 280,000 pips does not have to repeat the same thing.
He needed to do this only once.

I asked, as he has adapted. To begin a new one. Nothing more fair. Or let everyone make 280,000 pips.

Why can not get another account from scratch? Because he has no profit!
In three months he has done almost nothing! Who used only sign of him complain!
I think the signal is someone who works in zulutrade..

THERE ARE RULES. IF THERE ARE RULES FOR ALL. IF HE LEARNED TO MAKE SURE. NOTHING MORE THAN JUST CREATE A NEW SIGN. BUT HE KNOWS THAT WILL take damage! The ZULUTRADE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH pact.

Me after 280.000pips also learn the right strategy. Why not leave me then? Or why not let everyone else do the 280,000. The customer of them (if someone is a client or from inside) already have what you need. Is not correct.

The last time I complained to NFA, the signal disappeared from the rankings and moved to position 800 alone. How can this happen? Manipulated? As the signal was the same! They all just disappeared and went to 800. They hid from me because of complaints but had never been deleted. That is dirty!

What would be correct: Talking to the client to create a new sign, following the rules (because it was sent out 800 orders in one hour). For he is using an advantage to win customers! The signal because of so many orders are giving a false signal gain, a drawdon false, false signal of winning positions, everything becomes false when it has more than 2000 orders winners (as it did several times this kind of dirty) that not exist in the real signal.

Last edited:
Who is this provider?
I saw this in another provider about 2months ago and complained to zulu about it. He had like 100+ trades per day.
Their response was that he was exploiting: he was connecting his MT4, sending signals, then disconnecting it, connected another MT4 and again sent signals.
They said they resolved this and I remember not seeing this provider doing it again. Ill look for the emails to see who was it.
I say you send them an email about it, cause it affect all zulutrade users, like me.

The provider is the FASTGROW, but the owner of that sign has many other signs doing the same thing. He sent it long ago. But his record will always affect everyone if your signal is not canceled.
Because if the sign is still on him, always have false data as drawdown, winning positions, etc ...

THE SIGN MUST BE REMOVED, to not have this disadvantage to us that we send signals, and clear. The Cinal is violating the site rules.

Already got in touch with the NFA, now I want a position ForexPeaceArmy.

I've done every test possible to try to send 1000 orders. There is no way to reconnect as soon as he does. He opens every 1 minute orders. I do not believe this sign has not been disconnected by zulutrade.

Zulutrade = Scam Signals = He Wins With The Signals Too.

I Think This.

I Coment About This Problem Here At Link Of Zulu. But My Coment Never Apear.....

I ordered a new comment again on page zulutrade. Let's see if they put there or are covering up what some say and manipulating the comments.

Last edited:
News....

Zulutrade have a problem.... But he go resolves... I THINK...

General Info
Chat start time Dec 8, 2010 8:56:03 AM EST
Chat end time Dec 8, 2010 9:57:13 AM EST
Duration (actual chatting time) 01:01:10
Operator Dimitris

Chat Transcript
info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.
info: You are now chatting with 'Dimitris'
Dimitris: Hello.Welcome to ZuluTrade. How may I assist you please?
you: hello dimitri
you: i have a problem
Dimitris: Please give me your account number first]
you: I complained yesterday signal GROW FAST
Dimitris: please give me your account username
you: i am signal provider
you: secretforexmasterpips
Dimitris: and regarding which subject have you complained yestrerday?
you: GROW FAST signal is a signal activated to have infringed the rules of the site.
you: because if you break the rules can not exist because you have them
you: and told me that probelem had been resolved. I just saw a new sign, with less than one week and 114,000 pips
you: and told me that this problem had been resolved. I just saw a new sign, with less than one week and 114,000 pips
Dimitris: Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment.
Dimitris: So,your complaint is regarding another Signal Provider ?
you: My complaint is about all the providers that are outside the rules.
Dimitris: And how come are those Providers outside the rules?
you: He has in its history over 100 .... 200 .... 400 ... orders per hour. This is against the rules.
you: We have a solution
you: Excluding this exception/rule or excluding the signal.
Dimitris: one moment pelase to check
Dimitris: please give me an Signal Provider name who you think he has broken the rules
you: if the new signal is excluded, because I'll monitor it. I'll want everyone to be excluded.
Dimitris: Who has not been excluded
you: Lilit, Fast Grow, max500, forestal, Max Payne,
you: If you exclude the signal has to release this rule for all.
you: We all have right to open more than 30 orders
Dimitris: please give me an example of why the Provider Max Payne has broken the rules
you: page page 24..25..26...
you: of history
you: page 19,20 ,21,22.23
Dimitris: Ok,I see this has occurred due to aproblem of our platform which receive all the signals from his metatrader history
you: look, tod time is the same thing
you: you think I do not think the problem
Dimitris: this happened because the provider was disconnected and when he became connected again the full page of history were received
you: because max payne use demo
you: demo dont import history
Dimitris: He uses demo MT$
Dimitris: demo mt4 indeed import history
you: because my ever matter?
Dimitris: and if they are disconnected due to a problem the full history is transfered
you: my mt4 never imported history....
Dimitris: this is a problem we are aware and we are trying to resolve it as we speak
you: and others?
Dimitris: Well,this is weakness of the Performance page which we are trying to resolve
you: has many signs there doing this. They are stealing customers and ranking.
you: Look I have nothing against you
you: But if you know the problem, there is a rule. You can will delete the sign of who did it.
Dimitris: Well,we are also against this issue because we are trying for the ranking to be the most fair possible
Dimitris: Thsi unfortunately for now is a weak spot which need to be corrected
you: Why do not exclude the signal or else release once the orders. This solves the problem.
Dimitris: The problem will be changed if the history is imported through the mt4 and reflected properly is ZuluTrade
you: Cancel import
you: demo mt4 dont import history
you: i know
Dimitris: Well,is the disconnection problem is resolved once and for all then the import can be cancelled
you: so...
Dimitris: So,we will try to resolve the issue in order to restore the Performance Page
you: how long?
you: or I'll have to create new signs with 115,000
you: because it is so unfair to everyone, the way it is
Dimitris: Since it is an issue our technical department is working on I cannot give you an exact timeframe
you: but the signs of someone who is outside the rules. because they can not be excluded?
Dimitris: because we don't delete trades from the database
you: but delete signal
you: he go lost the followers
you: he wins big money with this
Dimitris: The signal should not be deleted
you: and not fair
Dimitris: We will try to resolve the issue
you: disconnect for 10 years
Dimitris: In the meantime why don't you focus in your own account in order to try to improve your ranking
you: he broke de rules
Dimitris: ok,we will bear in mind your suggestions
you: I already have my strategy. I have other better signal. that follows the rules.
Dimitris: ok,that nice to hear
you: gridbrail
you: Grid Bra$il
you: i send with 15 second interval
you: I made several changes in the rules to enter.
Dimitris: I see, we appreciate that
you: I made several changes in the rules to enter.
you: so do not think it is fair
Dimitris: You are right
Dimitris: We will try to resolve the issue and restore justice to the PErformance
Dimitris: You are right, nobody should be beyond the rules
you: I know that many here are struggling two years. And there comes a guy with 2 .. 3 months. And breaking the rules steals customers. Moreover customers are complaining
Dimitris: And out side we are concerned, We want only the best and more feasible providers to be on the top of the Performance,since it is our necessity for the suers to gain profit and trade more
you: sure

This most the problem... right... now...

What we do?
???????????////

Solutions please....

FPA help please....

You are right! It was this guy which was opening 100+ trades! But this was like 2 months ago.
I filed a report back then and they told me it was resolved and I think it is resolved. If you see his recent history you wont see so many trades, so I dont understand why you are complaining?

Back