ZURICH PRIME - I do't want any of your profits, I want my money!

Eshraq

Recruit
Dear All,

I would like to share my story about a scam Forex company named Zurich prime.

I am an employee, however I always believed that i need another source of income in order to live a better life level (a better future). One of my friends have constantly informed me about this website and about this untruthful broker (Taiseer). She gave him my number and he immediately called me and when i was asking about the company, he was very caution about the information and kept telling me why do you want to know and that you invest first then search more. I felt uncomfortable and told him that i need time to think and I just wanted to know. He was very disappointed but kept nagging and started telling me how we will loose a lot by waiting and that we can make fast profits if we start now. He guaranteed me that i will be able to return my capital within a week. He was very good in convincing me and kept trying to get as much money as he can, so he convinced me by investing 500 USD.

Talking about the amount, I wanted to invest half the amount but he kept making fun and saying that its worth nothing and that my money will not help him a lot in getting a good commission (this is what he cared about). He even tried letting me get a credit card with very high amounts and that he we will be able to return the money with the profits, However I was totally against it and didn't agree. He asked for very detailed information about my account and told me to take a full picture of my bank card. I made sure that my card was a prepaid to try to be as careful as possible.

Moving on to the case, after investing i read more about the company and there were many bad reviews which made me feel more uncomfortable. I informed him that i want to withdraw half of my money (250 USD) and invest with the rest. He tried so much to tell me that its not possible and lets start investing first and you will see. However i refused to start anything before i receive my money. I went to their website (my account) and withdraw the money and here i realized that i cannot withdraw anything for my account without their approval, while during his explanation about the website, he said that i can withdraw any amount and I have full control on my account (LIES, LIES, LES !!!)

After getting back half of money, we started investing together, he have told me what to invest and how he will never leave me and shall make sure I never loose any amount. At the beginning they started allowing me to make profits (as they have full control on the account and they can play with the numbers!) and every time i make small profit 3$ or so, he calls and tries to get me to invest more and more money and how there are safe investments for gold but they require high amount. I completely refused to do so and he got angry every time and started to ignore me after several refuses. After that, one day he came and told me to do several investment and i did feel that its not right and i told him that my account is under pressure. He started acting so unprofessional and started telling me: don't make me sad and I want you to invest. He did this and after i listened to what he said, he made me loose all my money saying that my account was under pressure.

I am asking the company to return my 250$ which was lost due to your unprofessional employee who made fake promises and guarantees. I want nothing from your profits, I want MY MONEY!

To add to the above, I have tried to contact them but with no response until another employee came back and told me to invest again and said "atleast invest with the amount you withdraw" as if what i took back is from them. Its my money. He started giving me other information and when i told him your colleague said something else, he started saying that maybe he doesn't know. EXCUSE ME?? why do you employee un-professional people and make them steal our money. I informed him to tell the responsible person that they are not responding and that i shall take this case further.
I then received and email and when i informed them what I want and if they are really professional they should give me back my money (specially that your employee think that it's worth nothing). They refused and stopped responding to my emails.

If i don't get my money back, I shall raise this to the authorities and internet crimes and Bahrain and this would result in blocking this company here. I shall spread the word of mouth and raise it even further through my other colleagues who face similar issue with your company through the GCC!!

I do't want any of your profits.. I want MY money!

DO NOT INVEST ANY PENNY WITH THIS COMPANY !! ZURICH PRIME!!

Dear All,

I am an employee, however I always believed that i need another source of income in order to live a better life level (a better future). One of my friends have constantly informed me about this website and about this untruthful broker (Taiseer). She gave him my number and he immediately called me and when i was asking about the company, he was very caution about the information and kept telling me why do you want to know and that you invest first then search more. I felt uncomfortable and told him that i need time to think and I just wanted to know. He was very disappointed but kept nagging and started telling me how we will loose a lot by waiting and that we can make fast profits if we start now. He guaranteed me that i will be able to return my capital within a week. He was very good in convincing me and kept trying to get as much money as he can, so he convinced me by investing 500 USD.

Talking about the amount, I wanted to invest half the amount but he kept making fun and saying that its worth nothing and that my money will not help him a lot in getting a good commission (this is what he cared about). He even tried letting me get a credit card with very high amounts and that he we will be able to return the money with the profits, However I was totally against it and didn't agree. He asked for very detailed information about my account and told me to take a full picture of my bank card. I made sure that my card was a prepaid to try to be as careful as possible.

Moving on to the case, after investing i read more about the company and there were many bad reviews which made me feel more uncomfortable. I informed him that i want to withdraw half of my money (250 USD) and invest with the rest. He tried so much to tell me that its not possible and lets start investing first and you will see. However i refused to start anything before i receive my money. I went to their website (my account) and withdraw the money and here i realized that i cannot withdraw anything for my account without their approval, while during his explanation about the website, he said that i can withdraw any amount and I have full control on my account (LIES, LIES, LES !!!)

After getting back half of money, we started investing together, he have told me what to invest and how he will never leave me and shall make sure I never loose any amount. At the beginning they started allowing me to make profits (as they have full control on the account and they can play with the numbers!) and every time i make small profit 3$ or so, he calls and tries to get me to invest more and more money and how there are safe investments for gold but they require high amount. I completely refused to do so and he got angry every time and started to ignore me after several refuses. After that, one day he came and told me to do several investment and i did feel that its not right and i told him that my account is under pressure. He started acting so unprofessional and started telling me: don't make me sad and I want you to invest. He did this and after i listened to what he said, he made me loose all my money saying that my account was under pressure.

I am asking the company to return my 250$ which was lost due to your unprofessional employee who made fake promises and guarantees. I want nothing from your profits, I want MY MONEY!

To add to the above, I have tried to contact them but with no response until another employee came back and told me to invest again and said "atleast invest with the amount you withdraw" as if what i took back is from them. Its my money. He started giving me other information and when i told him your colleague said something else, he started saying that maybe he doesn't know. EXCUSE ME?? why do you employee un-professional people and make them steal our money. I informed him to tell the responsible person that they are not responding and that i shall take this case further.
I then received and email and when i informed them what I want and if they are really professional they should give me back my money (specially that your employee think that it's worth nothing). They refused and stopped responding to my emails.

If i don't get my money back, I shall raise this to the authorities and internet crimes and Bahrain and this would result in blocking this company here. I shall spread the word of mouth and raise it even further through my other colleagues who face similar issue with your company through the GCC!!

Here is the link of Zurich Prime Rep
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm.../community/members/zurichprimesupport.150140/ go ahead and invite him/her to this thread. Also, here is the message what he/she left in most of the threads.

Dear Client,

We are ready to look into your case. Please submit your complaint here https://zurichprime.com/file-a-complaint/
We will review it and get back to you!

Thanks!
Best Regards,
Zurich Prime Support Team

Dears,

When i try to press the link, it says that the page requested cannot be found. Could you help me with another link?

In addition, I have spoke to them and they know my case.

Thank you,
Regards,

Dear All,

My Name is Tehmina,

Zurich Prime is fraud company,
I deposited $250/- plus AED300/-bank transfer charges. then I start trading.
last month 24 August I requested to withdraw amount, Thursday 07/10/17 they told there is some technical error so payment cannot processed, in my trading account on Zurich prime till morning $359/- was reflecting,
automatically its goes $119/-,

please tell me is there any way to get my money back.

Regards,
Tehmina

My Name is Tehmina,

last month 24 August I requested to withdraw amount, Thursday 07/10/17 they told there is some technical error so payment cannot processed, in my trading account on Zurich prime till morning $359/- was reflecting,

Regards,
Tehmina

My Name is Tehmina,

Regards,
Tehmina
My Name is Tehmina,

Regards,
Tehmina

Try sending them emails, while it didn't work with me and this is the reason I wrote here and if there is no action, I shall take the complaint further and further.
We should not allow them to take our money and not take any action!! This company should be stopped!!!

Dears,

Thank you for the link. When I open it, it takes me to Zurich Prime's page, can you help me and explain how can i invite them to the thread?

Regards,
Go to the fourth option called "information" then click on start conversation, by that you can invite him/her to your thread.

Back