ZURICH PRIME - I do't want any of your profits, I want my money!

I still haven't received any call or email from this company, even though i reported a complaint on the link available!!

Broker from Zurich prime call and agree to provide me my money and told me that to send message on FPA that my matter is sorted out, I did same. After 2 to 3 days of this conversation, I received call and email from compliance department of Zurich prime to verify my account, my bank details, credit card, electricity bills.......... etc. and ask me to send email to Zurich prime with documents of Passport, ID card, Credit card front back, last 3 month electricity bill. Although while I was making deposit into Zurich prime account they not ask any documents and successful payment was deposited into Zurich account, but now at the time of giving my money back they are asking all this .................

its making more headache and putting me under more risk ....

Broker from Zurich prime call and agree to provide me my money and told me that to send message on FPA that my matter is sorted out, I did same. After 2 to 3 days of this conversation, I received call and email from compliance department of Zurich prime to verify my account, my bank details, credit card, electricity bills.......... etc. and ask me to send email to Zurich prime with documents of Passport, ID card, Credit card front back, last 3 month electricity bill. Although while I was making deposit into Zurich prime account they not ask any documents and successful payment was deposited into Zurich account, but now at the time of giving my money back they are asking all this .................

its making more headache and putting me under more risk ....
Dear Chicha,

The reason they all this details in order to delay the payment. In my opinion, inform them that you shall not send a message to FPA unless you receive your money back and this is totally fair!
Sadly, I have not yet received any call or emails from them and they continue ignoring my emails which shows that they are un-professional.

DONOT TRUST THEM!!

Regards,

Back