Zurich Prime is not a licensed broker

yahyaabdali

Private
STAY AWAY FROM THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY.
Zurich Prime is not a licensed broker.

I have been defrauded by Zurich Prime Forex Trading.
I have been defrauded in excess of +$US 25,000 in Account No 720277

Zurich Prime is an unlicensed Forex broker which is interested in making profits from your transactions and do not care if you profit or lose.

They have a process which makes you money on early small investments and then implement their strategy to get you to commit more money. they get your trust and confidence in them as a broker and after about 10-14 days thats when it all starts. Then the fraudster asks me to invest more money...

These people are thieves. They promise to give you good advice on how to make money but after you make a deposit they will give you bad advice and make you loose money, then tell you to deposit more money again and again until they suck you dry. I lost a lot of money on their system and when I complained and mentioned that they scammed me, then man on the phone threatened me. He was rude and hurled insults at me.

I very much doubt that the Sirix station they use is actual live trading - I have noticed additional trades entered simply to decrease your

I have emailed several times to their consumer section support with no reply to my emails. I am now appealing to you to assist me to get my refund back.

Hello People,
I'am writing about my case about this scam forex company called zurich prime.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY.
Zurich Prime is not a licensed broker.

I have been defrauded by Zurich Prime Forex Trading.
I have been defrauded in excess of +$US 25,000.

I am Yahya Mohammed Account No 720277 I lost $25,000 through bad positions , bad advice. Avoid them like the plaque.

At all times I was following instructions from Mr.Taiseera and occasionally Mr.Fahad (not sure these are real names).
All started good - a few small wins. I was encouraged to commit further capital and I did, progressively. agreement was they will match my initial dep of usd 250. and I could only be able to withdraw their portion after 1 month of trading.

At some stages I had to react within a very short timeframe (30 seconds or so) to directions of Taiseera . At several stages I was mentally exhausted keeping up with the directions provided ! keep pushing me to invest more money into Gold and other commodities and he said I would be able to earn double or more amount than I had invested.
Within 3 weeks my equity was standing at +USD 40000. Taiseera insisted I wait as he will build equity up to USD 65000 within next week!

I should have withdrawn full balance , but was stupid. I then placed withdrawal of USD25000, which they declined , based on Margin. then the following week Taiseera made some ludicrous trades, they seem to put you into opposite direction trades and all you do is lose even more this is of course after they make you a little profit and put it in more trades and can not get out.

As my commitment mounted up I began to what I now see as a continual pattern. I would always be advised to make a position which left my account exposed to automatic close. Hence i was aggressively encourage to commit more capital. It got to the stage that I was trapped - lose a significant amount or continue. In the face of losing around $US20,000 initially, I chose to continue to accept Taiseera directions.

with huge losses and my equity was down within two day to USD52100 , he stop may account , till to deposit .

Fahad systematically call me purposely freeze my money into their company hole for save not lose all money . Again the same pattern was apparent. At the end of each trading day, my account was in jeopardy and I was aggressively requested to commit more capital. Stupid me trusted them and I re-invested again, The same story applies. I was bit raise my mind when he told me that I would party on one month with big money returns.

than agean it got to the stage that I was trapped Fahad & Taiseera I am forced to deposit an amount so that I can recover money , i deposit 4700 USD after you make a deposit they stop call me Fahad .

This continued over a couple of months until I could not commit more capital and my account closed due to poor positions being advised by Zurich Prime.

than I try to call support to Help me ,, than Taiseera back for me they practically forced me to trade or else my withdrawal would be approve and then they misguided me into losing all my money.

Went into my account I order withdrawal my money ,He Agreed and sent me 1500 USD and removed USD3200 out of it leaving bal of Usd 87USD .

Having stated this, not only did Zurich Prime take commission on the Margins, but all my "real" money went straight into their pockets.

Zurich Prime. is an absolute fraud, i would never trust them with anything i am not even sure that they know how to trade. they just made me loose my money on purpose on the market because i wanted to withdraw it, they practically forced me to trade or else my withdrawal would be approve and then they misguided me into losing all my money.

The scammers zurich prime have not replied yet and ignored my reminder email. I need my money for an urgent matter.

I wont be tolerating this fraud, if my money will not be returned back i will be raising it to the authorities and internet crimes in Bahrain.

I have emailed several times to their consumer section support with no reply to my emails. I am now appealing to you to assist me to get my refund back

Based on their website contact page, they are an Offshore broker based in the Marshall Islands (Caribbean).
This is not illegal at all - but obviously if they are not honoring withdrawals that's an entirely separate issue versus the location of their registration.

Back