ZURICH PRIME SCAM. PLEASE HELP

Dear Admin,

We are doing our best to address customer complaints in a sophisticated way.
Best Regards,
Zurich Prime Customer Service

I think this is the expected response from customer service representative in my opinion, so please remove the rest and help your clients please.
I think this is the expected response from customer service representative in my opinion, so please remove the rest and help your clients please.

The only way zurichprime helps is to say that their advice is not investment quality.

And then threaten with legal action.

This is after their useless broker and general manager gave false advice over a period of 3 weeks purley to destroy my account and steal my money.

There are many such complaints listed on the web.

I hope that people considering investing in Forex read all the bad reports and then invest with a regulated broker.

Dear All,

I have decided to write down my experience with Zurich Prime from the begging, my name is Lara and I thought Ibrahim & Ahmad Knew me. My story started on January 2017 where i received a call from one of Zurich representative and he asked me to start trading with them . I made up my decision and opened an account with a capital of 250 USD . My account manager is Taiseer Aamer he led me , teach me and support me resulting to that we gain more and more profit almost 100% . Then on April I lost my account because of the Market conditions and honestly this is my fault since I put my account under pressure, therefore, I can't blame any one despite the fact I blamed Dr. Taiseer hhhhhhhhh cause all of us know under shock you lost your nerve . After that, I start trading with other brokers with no success . On July 31,2017 I decided to return back to Zurich and reactive my account by deposting an amount of 2000 USD. Then I called Dr. Taiseer , he welcomed my phone call and he promised me this time will not let me act same before by putting my account under pressure, less than 7 days I made 100% profit by following his instruction. On August 8, I decided to withdraw money, therefore, I submitted an online request to withdraw the said amount and its has been approved and processed on August 9 , 2017. On August 11 i received the amount ( when I received the statement of account ) will be provided to you as a proof.

Having said that, the moral from my story , We can't blame any one for our fault , and I need to THANK Dr. Taiseer Aamre for his continuous support .

Ahmad and Ibrahim have my Contact Number and they can contact me and will send them what ever they want .share with then whatever they want.

Attached the supported documents to the above mentioned,

Attachments

• Untitled_1.pdf
    930.2 KB · Views: 7
Dear All,

I have decided to write down my experience with Zurich Prime from the begging, my name is Lara and I thought Ibrahim & Ahmad Knew me. My story started on January 2017 where i received a call from one of Zurich representative and he asked me to start trading with them . I made up my decision and opened an account with a capital of 250 USD . My account manager is Taiseer Aamer he led me , teach me and support me resulting to that we gain more and more profit almost 100% . Then on April I lost my account because of the Market conditions and honestly this is my fault since I put my account under pressure, therefore, I can't blame any one despite the fact I blamed Dr. Taiseer hhhhhhhhh cause all of us know under shock you lost your nerve . After that, I start trading with other brokers with no success . On July 31,2017 I decided to return back to Zurich and reactive my account by deposting an amount of 2000 USD. Then I called Dr. Taiseer , he welcomed my phone call and he promised me this time will not let me act same before by putting my account under pressure, less than 7 days I made 100% profit by following his instruction. On August 8, I decided to withdraw money, therefore, I submitted an online request to withdraw the said amount and its has been approved and processed on August 9 , 2017. On August 11 i received the amount ( when I received the statement of account ) will be provided to you as a proof.

Having said that, the moral from my story , We can't blame any one for our fault , and I need to THANK Dr. Taiseer Aamre for his continuous support .

Ahmad and Ibrahim have my Contact Number and they can contact me and will send them what ever they want .share with then whatever they want.

Attached the supported documents to the above mentioned,
Glad to hear that you have Positive experience with them :)

Lara, your claims would seem much more credible if you posted on more than one subject. As it is, it appears you came to the FPA just to try to defend Zurich Prime.

Lara, your claims would seem much more credible if you posted on more than one subject. As it is, it appears you came to the FPA just to try to defend Zurich Prime.

Dear Pharaoh,

I can't force any any one to believe my words and/or trust me , but the only thing i can say it that my testimonies is proven by documents and Bank statement. And as I mentioned before Ahmad & Ibrahim knows my number and they can reach me anytime they want.

As for posted more than one subject, it is worth to note that there is no difference if I am writing one subject or 100 subject. Who needs to believe me and/or trust my word can simply do it .

However and aside the above, any one needs more clarification and/or provided him with more proofing documents simply he/she can contact me.

Regards,
Lara

The difference in posting on one subject vs 100 subjects is credibility. If someone parachutes from the sky to defend a broker, that person (and even any evidence that person provides) looks very suspicious.

For example, if you had a thread about a problem you were having with a broker and some brand new person cam ein to say the broker didn't cause problems unless rules were broken, you might be suspicious of that person's motives. On the other hand, if that person had been providing helpful advice in 100 threads, that person might seem a bit more believable and less like a company shill.

Back