ZURICH PRIME SCAM. PLEASE HELP

zxcvbnm

Recruit
Hi Everyone,

I had a horrible experience with an online broker scam company called Zurich Prime based in the UK. I have entered this company with a couple of my friends. However, my friends and I had the same account manager with the name of (Taiseer Aamer). In the beginning, we deposited $250 so we can trade in currencies. After a week, he told us to put more money so we could get higher amounts in return. We followed his instructions. He lied to us that within two days we will get our money back plus the profit. Nothing in that matter happened. In addition, when we put more money he told us that each one of us will receive a bonus but did not explain how will it work. We continued adding more money to our accounts in attempt to recover our accounts after they all quickly moved from profits to losses. He also told us about protected transactions that are 0% risk that are on every Friday. It basically works by putting $3000 and get a return within a week. In a week, these returns were added to our accounts in the portal. Now we wanted to withdraw our profits but we were not able to do so. The moment we mention withdrawing money Taiseer tries to evade from the topic and gives excuses. He even sees our whatsapp messages but does not reply at all. He did not allow us to withdraw any of our money even though our accounts were in profit. When we ask for a withdrawal, he requests us to open lots that will eventually put our accounts in a loss. Then, the same story is repeated. He asks us to put more money in order to recover our account. When we email the Zurich Prime support and complaints team, our emails actually go to him instead. Sometimes, the support team mentions to us things that were not explained by Taiseer. With one of my friends, his account reached a point where he had alot of profits with no losses. He requested from Taiseer to make a withdrawal but he also ignore the request. Same excuses even though the account had no problems. He said I am going to talk to the finance department and told my friend that he cant withdraw even though his account was in a very good situation. He then explained that we have to do a minimum lots in order to withdraw. This was all unconvincing for me and I knew that he was lying throughout the whole time.

In total, we have lost $15,000 within three months. During our interactions with Taiseer and the whole company, we found out that they are a totally scam company. After talking to many of our friends from the same region, we found out that each one of us were told a different story. Taiseer was very smart in convincing us to deposit money. His strategy was to give us contacts of other people who were gaining profits from the company. This way he persuaded us to proceed. I am now requesting the company to refund us all of our initial investments and please let me know if any of you had something to add. I am currently working with my group of friends to launch a very big campaign to expose the company since alot of people are being scammed in the Middle East region. I have already contacted more than 25 people who lost money through this scam. I am also considering taking the legal route for this case since so many people were affected by this scam. If anyone can help, please contact me at moemoe1933@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Zurichprime and holding company U-Nex global solutions are set up as a scam theft organisation..
Brokers use false names bank accounts are scam..
The forex software they use is a false front..
Tell your friends to report this scam on every available website..
Write reviews on Android and Apple Apps.
Enough bad reviews will warn other potential customers and eventually close this filthy scam organisation..

Dear All,

Unfortunately, until this date there was no solution to my problem. Zurich Prime did nothing to solve my case. They only replied to this thread and nothing else happened. No one from their side proceeded with my case.

Dear Mr./Mrs.
We sent you an e-mail to moemoe1933@hotmail.com 1 month ago to which you never replied. We also cannot find any records of an existing or past client with the mentioned e-mail in our system.
We are ready to look into your complaint if you send us official e-mail to complaints@zurichprime.com
We will not accept any other channels of resolving complaints other than the officially logged ones.

Thank you!
Zurich Prime Customer Service

Dear Zurich Prime,

I actually replied to your email. I just an email to the complaints email now. Here is all the account details:

Name: Ibrahim Qasim Al Ajmi
email: iqmalajmi@gmail.com
Phone number: +96895467540
Account Number: 702303

I hope that my case will be resolved.

Dear Admin,
We received several posts from user ditabi21 which are insulting and inconcrete. Kindly take the necessary actions to remove them.
We are doing our best to address customer complaints in a sophisticated way.
Best Regards,

Dear Admin,
We received several posts from user ditabi21 which are insulting and inconcrete. Kindly take the necessary actions to remove them.
We are doing our best to address customer complaints in a sophisticated way.
Best Regards,

You appear to have a very angry client. Instead of trying to get him banned for expressing his anger, why not try to ask him for details of the problem? It may then be possible to resolve his issue.

Back