zurich prime

Hey there, can you confirm the legitimacy of your account somehow? Seem's really fishy that there's a new user suddenly vouching for Zurich Prime here in the same thread a representative was so eager to join in here.

I'm calling Bull Crap on this one.

-ScamXposR-

Is the info below, good enough.

PAYOUT PROCESSED

Dear Vivienne Roodt,
Your Payout of $ 2,000.00 USD for Account ID 693338 has been processed. Method: Credit Card
We thank you for your continued business and are always available if you should have any questions.

Email: accounting@zurichprime.com
Phone: +40312294697

Thank you for your patronage.
-The Staff at Zurich Prime USD-

Is the info below, good enough.

PAYOUT PROCESSED

Dear Vivienne Roodt,
Your Payout of $ 2,000.00 USD for Account ID 693338 has been processed. Method: Credit Card
We thank you for your continued business and are always available if you should have any questions.

Email: accounting@zurichprime.com
Phone: +40312294697

Thank you for your patronage.
-The Staff at Zurich Prime USD-
Well, it seems partial good news. Lets us know when funds reach to you CC so I can ask mods to mark this thread as a resolved :)

Well, it seems partial good news. Lets us know when funds reach to you CC so I can ask mods to mark this thread as a resolved :)
This was just in response to a comment made on the forum that I am a scammer and not a genuine trader. I maintain that I had a good experience at Zurich Prime. So I just sent them proof that I was paid. There are no issues to be resolved. I never had a problem with any communications or payments. Regards Vivienne

This was just in response to a comment made on the forum that I am a scammer and not a genuine trader. I maintain that I had a good experience at Zurich Prime. So I just sent them proof that I was paid. There are no issues to be resolved. I never had a problem with any communications or payments. Regards Vivienne
Ahhh, sorry my mistake I thought you are the thread starter and victim. Actually, I didn't read the old messages here on the first page. We are waiting for the confirmation of the funds from the thread starter.

Back