zurich prime

Noxie

Recruit
I recently opened an account with zurich prime 5 days ago, and Saturday night I decided to do a Google search on the company only to find out it's a scam. I withdrew my money there and then, and yesterday while I'm busy working I get calls from the financial advisor unfortunately when I pick up the signal was bad mind you she was using a London line not long after that the calls me back with a south African line and still the line was bad so couldn't talk to her, when I open my account it still reflect the $251 yet I p claimed my money back and they said It takes 14 days to get your money back.Should I wait for the 14days or is there something I can do to get my money back.

Dear Client,

You funds were sent back to your bank account yesterday. Kindly update the status of this complaint.

Best Regards,
Zurich Prime Customer Service

I recently opened an account with zurich prime 5 days ago, and Saturday night I decided to do a Google search on the company only to find out it's a scam. I withdrew my money there and then, and yesterday while I'm busy working I get calls from the financial advisor unfortunately when I pick up the signal was bad mind you she was using a London line not long after that the calls me back with a south African line and still the line was bad so couldn't talk to her, when I open my account it still reflect the $251 yet I p claimed my money back and they said It takes 14 days to get your money back.Should I wait for the 14days or is there something I can do to get my money back.
Kindly update the thread so we can have the confirmation of your funds.

They are not a scam company. I can vouch for that. Your money will be paid back. My withdrawals are usually paid out within 3-5 days, but it depends on the size of your account. They are definitely not a scam company.

Hi Crazeecat. I've been having some issues with my Zurich Prime broker and the conduct of my account. Are you still getting on well with them? I would be interested to compare notes.

Hi Crazeecat. I've been having some issues with my Zurich Prime broker and the conduct of my account. Are you still getting on well with them? I would be interested to compare notes.
Hi Donalboyle. I no longer have an account with Zurich Prime, as my account manager left and I closed my account. I can truly say that the only problem I initially had, was that my first two trades were bad. After that things went well. My withdrawals were processed immediately on request and I received it within 3 - 5 days. I had an account manager who used to phone me up to 3 tiimes a day and would phone me urgently to close big profits, before it reversed. I cannot vouch for any of the other employees, as I do not know them, but I was definitely not scammed. Their spreads are a bit high though. But the communication, with all departments, were dealt with extremely quickly. No delays. I had an excellent relationship with my account manager.

What issues are you having? Maybe I can help if I understand the problem.

Hey there, can you confirm the legitimacy of your account somehow? Seem's really fishy that there's a new user suddenly vouching for Zurich Prime here in the same thread a representative was so eager to join in here.

I'm calling Bull Crap on this one.

-ScamXposR-

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial; color: #000000} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial; color: #000000; min-height: 15.0px}

Following 2 small initial deposits of $500 in November & December 2017, which introduced me to trading with some success, (I was a complete novice) I was presented with the option of a Dow Jones investment with bonus leverage. I initially declined this, since I wasn't familiar enough with the the whole system but owing to a change in personal circumstances, I found myself needing to raise £60,000 for a divorce settlement and I was assured this was a great way of raising the money. In fact the documentation provided about this "opportunity" was very good, so I started to consider it. In January, I received a small inheritance, which allowed me to deposit $20,000, specifically for this purpose. I made it very clear that this was all the money I had to invest and the brokers knew the situation. As soon as I made the deposit, I was (surprisingly) told to open trades on gold and a variety of Forex pairs, plus a small Dow Jones position. The gold and forex trades all lost money.

From this point on the account has been a disaster. I was passed between 4 different brokers, who all had different ideas about how to manage the account and numerous heavily loss-making trades ensued. I have even been persuaded to leave trades open when I have suggested closing them in profit only to see them subsequently crash and this has happened on numerous occasions.

It has become apparent that the brokers want the account to become critically low so they can then insist that I have to deposit more funds to keep it open and they do not seem to be at all interested in the profitability / success of the account. I have subsequently been "forced" to deposit a further $3000 and then $5000 with the “assurance” that will solve the problem. After the last deposit, I insisted that we use stop loss and take profits, which the brokers had previously resisted. Grudgingly this happened but I was told to set the stop loss at a level, which allowed a $4700 loss - and that's exactly what happened! I could go on but suffice to say that my account is going nowhere - I now have hedged Dow and NSDQ positions, which I can't afford to close and an equity of only $10,000 but can't withdraw anything because of the $15000 bonus they have put into the account. Since I challenged my broker on the situation, I have had no communication and that was on 1st March when I refused to open another large Forex trade which could easily have finished off what’s left my account.

In my experience, Zurich Prime has been deliberately deceitful and has actively sabotaged my attempts to succeed.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial; color: #000000} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial; color: #000000; min-height: 15.0px}

Following 2 small initial deposits of $500 in November & December 2017, which introduced me to trading with some success, (I was a complete novice) I was presented with the option of a Dow Jones investment with bonus leverage. I initially declined this, since I wasn't familiar enough with the the whole system but owing to a change in personal circumstances, I found myself needing to raise £60,000 for a divorce settlement and I was assured this was a great way of raising the money. In fact the documentation provided about this "opportunity" was very good, so I started to consider it. In January, I received a small inheritance, which allowed me to deposit $20,000, specifically for this purpose. I made it very clear that this was all the money I had to invest and the brokers knew the situation. As soon as I made the deposit, I was (surprisingly) told to open trades on gold and a variety of Forex pairs, plus a small Dow Jones position. The gold and forex trades all lost money.

From this point on the account has been a disaster. I was passed between 4 different brokers, who all had different ideas about how to manage the account and numerous heavily loss-making trades ensued. I have even been persuaded to leave trades open when I have suggested closing them in profit only to see them subsequently crash and this has happened on numerous occasions.

It has become apparent that the brokers want the account to become critically low so they can then insist that I have to deposit more funds to keep it open and they do not seem to be at all interested in the profitability / success of the account. I have subsequently been "forced" to deposit a further $3000 and then $5000 with the “assurance” that will solve the problem. After the last deposit, I insisted that we use stop loss and take profits, which the brokers had previously resisted. Grudgingly this happened but I was told to set the stop loss at a level, which allowed a $4700 loss - and that's exactly what happened! I could go on but suffice to say that my account is going nowhere - I now have hedged Dow and NSDQ positions, which I can't afford to close and an equity of only $10,000 but can't withdraw anything because of the $15000 bonus they have put into the account. Since I challenged my broker on the situation, I have had no communication and that was on 1st March when I refused to open another large Forex trade which could easily have finished off what’s left my account.

In my experience, Zurich Prime has been deliberately deceitful and has actively sabotaged my attempts to succeed.

Hi, I am so sorry to hear about your negative experiences. You should put in a complaint to their top management, copy in the accounts department, as well as the compliance department. I had some bad experiences, as well as good. Toni Bosco, who was my account manager, but who no longer works there, was really different to a lot of the people you seem to be working with. He did put me into bad trades initially (my bad experience), which I think every broker does, to get you to deposit more money. He used to contact me 3 to 4 times a day. He always contacted me after 10am in the morning and would urgently contact me when my trades were in huge profits, to tell me to close it before it reversed. But the point is, that he contacted me every day, without fail. With the amount of money you deposited, you should have been making really good profits. I would suggest that you no longer place trades suggested by the accounts manager and trade by yourself. Open a free account with Investing.Com, which is a website which streams updates continuously on the pairs you choose to watch. There is so much information available on the site. Learn how it works and you'll have a very good tool at your disposal. When you go further into the pairs, by clicking on the descriptions of the pairs, you will see the supports, resistance and the pivot points, which will help with your analysis. You could also follow the other Traders comments on the forum. There are some really good Traders. GBPUSD, Reitak, Remember the Lost, etc. Also, open a website called Economies.com and click on Forex, then Technical Analysis, then click on any of the pairs on the left, to see the analysis for the day. Check this site every morning. I check it between 7 & 8am every day. I also have the Investing.com site open all day.
Good Luck. Regards Vivienne Roodt

Back