ZURICHPRIME.COM SCAMMERS

dlamini

Recruit
It started off knowing nothing and completely putting my trust in Zurich Prime. Unfortunately that has been a terrible mistake and in fact the biggest mistake of my life. All that has been done to me is I have been promised anything and everything to just get hold of my money. The following was done to me: -

Firstly I was convinced to sell all my stocks by my account manager Max Cooper and deposit the money into Zurich Prime as I was told that my returns would be much higher. I sold all my stocks and put all the money into Zurich.

Next my house burnt down at the end of July and I received an insurance payment for the fire. I was convinced to put over 1/3 of my insurance payment to Zurich as he would triple it for me within 3 months. I was stupid enough to put my trust in Zurich Prime (Max Cooper)

About a month thereafter I was convinced to take out a bank loan as he needed an additional R40 000 ($2500) for a contract to trade. I was once again stupid enough to trust Zurich Prime (Max Cooper)

About another month later I was requested to find an additional $5000 for another “contract” to trade. By this time I had no money left and refused and/or could not give any more money. I had by this time taken out an additional loan from the bank to cover the Insurance money I had been convinced to give to Zurich Prime as what I was promised never happened and I could not continue living in a half finished house.

Since I was not able to hand over more money I was dropped like a hot cake by my so called account manager Max Cooper and left to lose everything. I in fact do not believe I was told the truth about the returns, nor about how to trade. Trades were just opened and left open and any profits I had were just consumed by the forever increasing swaps. I was told that there was no such thing as a bad trade as all trades are good and that they would turn around at some time. I was just left with these trades which just forever increased my Loss. I have lost my account due to 2 trades opened last year by Max Cooper. Trades that were left open and have eventually sunk my account.

I wrote an email to Zurich prime pleading for help before I lose all my money. I received a call from a Dr Christopher Noah and he said he could recover my account but needed to deposit a further $3000 which I did, only to regret it. Now I get a phone call from Mr ................. ............... saying I must deposit an additional $5000 otherwise they are going to close my account. I asked what has happened to Dr Christopher Noah and I am told he is now transferred to another department (How convenient).

ZURICH PRIME IS JUST ABOUT GETTING PEOPLES MONEY AT ANY COST? That is how I see it and unfortunately for Zurich prime that is not very clever. If Zurich Prime looked after me properly and I made profits I could of sent plenty very rich South Africans to trade with Zurich Prime. But unfortunately that prospect has been destroyed. If I lose my money then I am unfortunately going to spend the rest of my life ensuring I educate people about how not to give a cent to Zurich Prime.

To rip-off honest trusting people is pure evil.

This money Zurich took from me is everything I have and more (Loans). I now have nothing left and will be sitting with, not only, lost all my money but also be in R140 000 ($11 500) in Debt. I have put a total of $21 000 into this account (every cent I have saved plus $11 500 in borrowed money).

Yes, I am a fool for trusting, but is it right to do this to me??????

Unfortunately I have lost total faith in Zurich Prime and it’s staff. I am also unable to borrow any more money as I am fully loaned out.

Anyway you can close my account but I am going to let the world know exactly what was done to me. I am going to warn as many people as I can so that this does not happen to them. They will read this exact letter.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
It started off knowing nothing and completely putting my trust in Zurich Prime. Unfortunately that has been a terrible mistake and in fact the biggest mistake of my life. All that has been done to me is I have been promised anything and everything to just get hold of my money. The following was done to me: -

Firstly I was convinced to sell all my stocks by my account manager Max Cooper and deposit the money into Zurich Prime as I was told that my returns would be much higher. I sold all my stocks and put all the money into Zurich.

Next my house burnt down at the end of July and I received an insurance payment for the fire. I was convinced to put over 1/3 of my insurance payment to Zurich as he would triple it for me within 3 months. I was stupid enough to put my trust in Zurich Prime (Max Cooper)

About a month thereafter I was convinced to take out a bank loan as he needed an additional R40 000 ($2500) for a contract to trade. I was once again stupid enough to trust Zurich Prime (Max Cooper)

About another month later I was requested to find an additional $5000 for another “contract” to trade. By this time I had no money left and refused and/or could not give any more money. I had by this time taken out an additional loan from the bank to cover the Insurance money I had been convinced to give to Zurich Prime as what I was promised never happened and I could not continue living in a half finished house.

Since I was not able to hand over more money I was dropped like a hot cake by my so called account manager Max Cooper and left to lose everything. I in fact do not believe I was told the truth about the returns, nor about how to trade. Trades were just opened and left open and any profits I had were just consumed by the forever increasing swaps. I was told that there was no such thing as a bad trade as all trades are good and that they would turn around at some time. I was just left with these trades which just forever increased my Loss. I have lost my account due to 2 trades opened last year by Max Cooper. Trades that were left open and have eventually sunk my account.

I wrote an email to Zurich prime pleading for help before I lose all my money. I received a call from a Dr Christopher Noah and he said he could recover my account but needed to deposit a further $3000 which I did, only to regret it. Now I get a phone call from Mr ................. ............... saying I must deposit an additional $5000 otherwise they are going to close my account. I asked what has happened to Dr Christopher Noah and I am told he is now transferred to another department (How convenient).

ZURICH PRIME IS JUST ABOUT GETTING PEOPLES MONEY AT ANY COST? That is how I see it and unfortunately for Zurich prime that is not very clever. If Zurich Prime looked after me properly and I made profits I could of sent plenty very rich South Africans to trade with Zurich Prime. But unfortunately that prospect has been destroyed. If I lose my money then I am unfortunately going to spend the rest of my life ensuring I educate people about how not to give a cent to Zurich Prime.

To rip-off honest trusting people is pure evil.

This money Zurich took from me is everything I have and more (Loans). I now have nothing left and will be sitting with, not only, lost all my money but also be in R140 000 ($11 500) in Debt. I have put a total of $21 000 into this account (every cent I have saved plus $11 500 in borrowed money).

Yes, I am a fool for trusting, but is it right to do this to me??????

Unfortunately I have lost total faith in Zurich Prime and it’s staff. I am also unable to borrow any more money as I am fully loaned out.

Anyway you can close my account but I am going to let the world know exactly what was done to me. I am going to warn as many people as I can so that this does not happen to them. They will read this exact letter.
Here is the ZurichPrimeSupport profile link, go ahead and invite him to this thread.