Zurichprime scam.

aazizm

Recruit
Dear All
I have started with Zurich Prime through marketing call I have started with US3000 theu promised me with returens and managed account , I mad some money in the beginning and started depositing more fund which I reached certin amount I tried to withdraw but hey keep conveinceing me , until I had an amount of US 55000 and with profit of 40000 , the account manage opend lot of positions and big lots , there was positive profit earing bu the kept them Open until one night I wake up with all my money gone and got Zero Balance , I have compaliang and talked to high management , they said they feel sorry , and they conveinced me again to start with small amount and they will get me back on Track , I deposited more fund arrount US15000 /- the same thing happened , i left with few thousand dollars , i did complain and withdrawal by Balance amount of US1900 only after big fight over phone and by e-mail ,
i have contacted Zurich Prime many time but they don't Reply .
i have started contacting law firms to get my money back ,

see attached some screenshots

Attachments

• sc1.png
    sc1.png
    253.7 KB · Views: 0
  • sc2.png
    sc2.png
    253 KB · Views: 0
  • zp-email.png
    zp-email.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 0
Dear All
I have started with Zurich Prime through marketing call I have started with US3000 theu promised me with returens and managed account , I mad some money in the beginning and started depositing more fund which I reached certin amount I tried to withdraw but hey keep conveinceing me , until I had an amount of US 55000 and with profit of 40000 , the account manage opend lot of positions and big lots , there was positive profit earing bu the kept them Open until one night I wake up with all my money gone and got Zero Balance , I have compaliang and talked to high management , they said they feel sorry , and they conveinced me again to start with small amount and they will get me back on Track , I deposited more fund arrount US15000 /- the same thing happened , i left with few thousand dollars , i did complain and withdrawal by Balance amount of US1900 only after big fight over phone and by e-mail ,

Here is the link if Zurich Prime Rep https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/members/zurichprimesupport.150140/ go ahead and invite him to reply here.

Dear All

can you supply the names of the brokers ?
I am very sure that all involved use false names to prevent legal action being taken against them.

Hello,

We are kindly reminding you that you should adress complaints and grievances directly to our complaints department - https://zurichprime.com/contact-compliance/

You agreed to handle complaints in this way upon your registration with ZurichPrime.com.
For reference please check the Terms and Conditions, COMPLAINTS & NOTICES sections, paragraphs 95 & 96.
Kindy keep in mind to mention the link to this topic in your complaint form.

@ dear mr. Abgmutt, we are kindly reminding you that your complaint was already resolved on a separate topic.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best Regards,
The Zurich Prime Support Team

i now note that there are many complaints similar to mine, thus where there is smoke there is fire.

Yhere are many bad complaints ... does this firex compnay only exist in oreder to reliv customer of there money

Back