ZWinner.com (Dr. Zain Agha)

Baillie

Recruit
Managed Account

Hello Dr. Agha,

I was wondering if it is required to purchase your Z-Winner system in order to participate in your managed account program through Zulu Trade (the one where you receive 0.05 pips for every trade). Thanks!

FXCO

Corporal
Does anybody have live results? Risking $800 on a $5000 account is ridiculous. I would like to see real risk results here with no more than 5% per trade.

FXCO

Corporal
I am also wondering how he can guarantee us that he will honor the refund since it is not through Plimus or Clickbank

vicaas

Private
Trades

Hi FXCO,

I am running it with 0.2 lots fixed. So far so good, 8 profitable trades and one loser.....seems to be quite in line with the results on FPA. Don't know about the refund part though. But I guess if the EA is on FPA, Zwinner will honour refunds in genuine cases.

take care

FXCO

Corporal
Hi FXCO,

I am running it with 0.2 lots fixed. So far so good, 8 profitable trades and one loser.....seems to be quite in line with the results on FPA. Don't know about the refund part though. But I guess if the EA is on FPA, Zwinner will honour refunds in genuine cases.

take care
Thanks for that. Are you running it on a live account?

vicaas

Private
Five Pipper Robot

Yeah Baby...it's on live account. I don't believe in running EAs on demo. If they have proven themselves here on demo in FPA, I don't need further proof.

take care

crk789

Recruit
What system is being discussed?

Which of Dr. Zain's system is being discussed here? The Five Pipper EA or the Z-Winner system?

Thanks

traydmark

Recruit
No Profit Yet After 2 Weeks of Trading

Bought the program for $250US about three weeks ago. Was impressed with the results here on FPA. Installation was quick and easy. Changed the lot size to .01 in the event robot did not perform as promised.

After two weeks I've had about 35 total trades. Twenty-seven (27) of them were winners. Seven (7) of them were losers.

So, 27 x $2.00 = $54.00

And, 7 x -$8.00 = -$56.00

$54.00 + -$56.00 = -$2.00 (negative on account)

Right now, I'm trading at Forex.com on micro accounts. I'm surprised that I'm not getting the same results that FPA and others are. Pretty much at a break even.

Any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
trayd