• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ZWinner.com (Dr. Zain Agha)

General discussions of a financial company
Managed Account

Hello Dr. Agha,

I was wondering if it is required to purchase your Z-Winner system in order to participate in your managed account program through Zulu Trade (the one where you receive 0.05 pips for every trade). Thanks!

Does anybody have live results? Risking $800 on a $5000 account is ridiculous. I would like to see real risk results here with no more than 5% per trade.

I am also wondering how he can guarantee us that he will honor the refund since it is not through Plimus or Clickbank

Trades

Hi FXCO,

I am running it with 0.2 lots fixed. So far so good, 8 profitable trades and one loser.....seems to be quite in line with the results on FPA. Don't know about the refund part though. But I guess if the EA is on FPA, Zwinner will honour refunds in genuine cases.

take care

Hi FXCO,

I am running it with 0.2 lots fixed. So far so good, 8 profitable trades and one loser.....seems to be quite in line with the results on FPA. Don't know about the refund part though. But I guess if the EA is on FPA, Zwinner will honour refunds in genuine cases.

take care

Thanks for that. Are you running it on a live account?

Five Pipper Robot

Yeah Baby...it's on live account. I don't believe in running EAs on demo. If they have proven themselves here on demo in FPA, I don't need further proof.

take care

What system is being discussed?

Which of Dr. Zain's system is being discussed here? The Five Pipper EA or the Z-Winner system?

Thanks

No Profit Yet After 2 Weeks of Trading

Bought the program for $250US about three weeks ago. Was impressed with the results here on FPA. Installation was quick and easy. Changed the lot size to .01 in the event robot did not perform as promised.

After two weeks I've had about 35 total trades. Twenty-seven (27) of them were winners. Seven (7) of them were losers.

So, 27 x $2.00 = $54.00

And, 7 x -$8.00 = -$56.00

$54.00 + -$56.00 = -$2.00 (negative on account)

Right now, I'm trading at Forex.com on micro accounts. I'm surprised that I'm not getting the same results that FPA and others are. Pretty much at a break even.

Any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
trayd

Back