XPMarkets.com Review

Updated: Jun 16, 2015
SCAM

SCAM CONFIRMATION

There is an FPA Scam Finding against XP Markets and OptiMarkets.    The FPA recomments a against dealing with these companies and any related companies.  If you have money with any of these companies, the FPA recommends you try to withdraw it.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

WARNING:  The UK FCA has issued a warning that XP Markets is not authorized to carry on regulated activity in the UK.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Related websites include OptiMarkets.com, OptiProfits.com, and CityBinary.com.  There are 3 FPA Traders Court Guilty verdict against Optimarkets.com.

Website is down.  One less scam site online.

XPMarkets.com

Join live discussion of XPMarkets.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2013-0432013-04-16Daviden1 vs xpmarkets.comguilty

Scam!

limburg, Netherlands,
Jan 15, 2015,

I have tried to withdraw my money 8 to 9 months ago and still waiting for my money to be send to my C&B account...unbelievable.
Stay away from these crooks
Maribor, Slovenia,
Dec 3, 2014,

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. They knew they will close the company and they still did charge my card and pushed me to invest. (i didnt have any information about the situation on this company before)
France, France,
Sep 30, 2014,

BE VERY CAREFUL with XPMARKETS & OPTIMARKETS it is a real SCAM companies! They are manage directly from ISRAEL and not from LONDON. Today they scam thousand of people DO NOT BELIEVE THEM at ALL!! We have found them in TEL AVIV and we will share with all the name and adresses of these people. Do not hesitate to te our Facebook or google page association victime xpmarkets. Still alert and BE VERY CAREFUL NEVER TRUST THEM
, Australia,
Dec 12, 2013,

i traded with xpmarkets and my contact was jayson, i have made profit and tried to make a withdrawal to find the max withdrawal amout was 50 dollars! i made the withdrawal request and my account was immediately doctored from $4997 down to just 50 and as with many others i now get no response to chat requests and emails, i was directed to open an account with xpmarkets by steve@freebinarysignals, i am keen to join any action against these people to have my money refunded, have them prosecuted and at the very least to have them shut down
Guildford, United Kingdom,
Nov 26, 2013,

This company is totally dishonest-I have docs as evidence but clearly no point
virginia, USA,
Sep 3, 2013,

i have account with xp marlkets , i try to contact them , no respond and no phone number to contact them.what we should do any sugestion,i have big account with them
Devon, United Kingdom,
Aug 22, 2013,

They currently owe me £4k and I can prove it via skype conversations, but they will not even speak to me now.
Oxford, United Kingdom (Really Israel),
Jul 30, 2013,

I made a 15,000 pound deposit after dealing with Allen and he promised me a withdrawal of around 7,500 pounds in profits. After waiting for the copy of the wire for about 14 days I did receive the withdrawal through their finance support and Allen.
I though I was scammed at first and their response time is slow I agree but I did receive the payment and I am still trading on the site.

Hope this helped

Review Moderation Team Note: 3 star rating removed.

Nice story Anthony. The problem is that you posted it from the same location in Israel that the forums representative for XPMarkets posts from.

A new forums account claiming to be in Los Angeles was also created from the same location. That person claimed to be a happy client of OptiMarkets. That company appears to be closely related to XP Markets.

The only conclusion the FPA can draw is that you are a company employee. This post seems to be designed to convince clients to be patient about overdue withdrawals.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate forums spammers.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Toronto, Canada,
Jul 24, 2013,

I made a 10 000 deposit, was given a 20 000 bonus. I satisfied all trading requirements, and have been waiting for my 11 000 withdrawal for a little over two weeks. Allen, is my contact at XP markets and he said this redemption would take no more than 3-6 days. He is no longer responding to my emails, and the few times he did, he would just say that "he would have an answer shortly".
I do not know how to get this money out of this account. I have documented every conversation I have had with Allen, and am quite prepared to do whatever is necessary to retrieve what is rightfully mine,
Please help.
Pennsylvania, USA,
Jul 6, 2013,

Won't respond to withdraw requests.