FidelisCM.com (Fidelis Capital Markets) Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 16, 2018

Fidelis Capital Markets is a forex broker. Fidelis Capital Markets offers the MetaTrader 4, MT Mobile, and cTrader global forex trading top platforms. FidelisCM.com offers over 30 forex pairs for your personal investment and trading options.

FidelisCM.com (Fidelis Capital Markets)

Join live discussion of FidelisCM.com (Fidelis Capital Markets) on our forum

KKS1973,
Belgaum, India,
Jun 23, 2018,

Excellent

Best broker , very fast withdrawal, very quick support, good for Indian clients, working with them since two year's ,

Apr 14, 2018 - No Rating one of the best broker i have seen in my 7 years of forex trading,awesome guys with good support staff,timely withdrawals & timely release of ib comm every month
thanks keep it up guys
IrwanI,
KL, Malaysia,
May 11, 2018,

Withdraw

Withdraw success to local bank less 48 hours.
Execution speed is good enough to trade the news.Responsive customer support.
ramesh,
India,
Oct 12, 2017,

I know this broker since 5 years, they are prompt in their withdrawals, unfortunately every trader who make losses or blow their accounts has a story to say...
sundereshan,
bangalore, India,
Sep 14, 2017,

cheaters

they're pure b book traders they have watch on your accounts they never let you to make money with all sort of plugins and tools available.
there are three crooks
sridhar
roopesh
vinay
Reply by FidelisCM BO Team submitted Sep 19, 2017:
Dear Client,

We can not find you in our system and have not been contacted by any person regarding any issue. Please send your concerns to our team so we can resolve any grievance you may have.

Look forward to your communication.

Fidelis Capital Markets
urbano20090920,
Japan, Japan,
Aug 17, 2017,

I still can not refund my initial deposit.

This company has a possibility of fraud. I still can not refund my initial deposit. The quality of support of this company is very low, providing erroneous information, the answer is very late, there is no record of customer incident. Therefore, it is better not to trade at this company.

Before trading started, support said unlimited number of positions. Since we only had 500 in fact when we started trading,
we asked them to change to an unlimited account type. There was no answer from support for about a week.

Therefore, when we mailed back office, we found that there was no account type with no unlimited number of positions, so we closed all transactions.
I closed it promptly after it turned out that I could not change the position unlimited, but I got a loss of about $ 200.

The manager of this company said that we will refund the initial deposit soon.

However, because the loss occurred the next day, he said that he can not process the refund.

Refund processing is not done yet.

Aug 11, 2017 - 1 Star I dislike this broker because support and back office are double standards. This broker shows high specifications, but in fact it is a cheap capacity system.

If you need an unlimited number of positions or swap free, do not choose this broker

If you trust in the words of support and deposit it, you will deposit immediately.

I heard that support can set swap free with unlimited number of positions, but it is not actually provided.

Actually there are limitations on the number of positions. I thought that it was something wrong and asked the back office.

The conditions to provide the swap free option with unlimited number of positions were as follows.

------

Thank you for your mail, after discussing your account with management and brokerage we were told to inform you the below:

1. Limits will be lifted by 500 orders, if we see 1 lot per order.
2. Doing 100 lots open and closed trades per month.
3. Keeping open position for more than 2-3 days consider abusing swap free option.

for the moment you do not have any large exposure, so we still allow swap free option. However, it continues like that, then we would need to withdraw it.

Aug 2, 2017 - 1 Star This company can not recommend because it has the possibility of a fraud company. If you deposit with credit card, even if the card issuer gets permission and you are charged $ 5000, you will be charged $ 5000 with the balance remaining 0 because prossesor refused it. There is no guarantee of the card issuer in fraud.
Reply by FidelisCM BO Team submitted Sep 11, 2017:
Dear Sir,

Refund of your full amount was refunded back in August, nothing was debited.

We kindly ask you to stop writing untruthful and fake stories about FidelisCM
Omar,
Limasol, Cyprus,
Apr 26, 2017,

Good trading conditions

Good service! They are very kind on the phone and good terms for my clients. Overall satisfied.
shree,
Jan 16, 2017,

Best ECN Online Forex broker.

Hi,
Fidelis CM is one of the best ECN online Forex broker.I am really satisfied by the customer service. Fidelis is providing multiple options for trading accounts.they are providing lowest spread rate.My withdrawals are processed on time.I want to invest more funds with this broker.
Thank you .
mohammed ,
syed, India,
Jan 5, 2017,

scam broker

they are scam forex broker. they took my money from my mt4 account and not given back. when i send email no reply. they cheat people. if you make profit , fidelis not giving payout.
Reply by FidelisCM BO Team submitted Mar 17, 2017:
Dear Mr. CLIENT FAMILY NAME REMOVED,

We are sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused to you. We cannot locate your account with the information available in your post. In addition we do not have any withdrawal requests outstanding for more than 3 working days company wide. We have many clients who withdraw profits on a regular basis without any restrictions.

Can you please send a request from your registered email ID to backoffice@fideliscm.com or you can login to the Client Portal and place a withdrawal request. This will enable us to investigate the matter further. Look forward to hearing from you.

Fidelis Capital Markets
Back Office Team

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Mohammed chose not to give his family name in the review. We are disappointed that the representative of Fidelis Capital Markets chose to use it in a company reply.
Amongone,
Chennai, India,
Dec 25, 2016,

GOOD PEOPLE IN BROKER FIELD

Dear guys I was having many trading accounts with many brokers before 2015, after July 2015 I found and joined with fideliscm. These people are awesome and really good.I never faced any issue in depositing and withdrawal till now. Great work people and good keep it up.Some people have commented negative about this company, for them I want to share one thing, I am in forex for the past 7 years, I have seen many brokers, and faced many issues, after doing long background research I found these genuine people, still now I am sticking with them, and even in future I will stick with them, because it's very hard to find good brokers in forex and I found them and I don't want to miss them.ihad only 5 stars to select if I had more I would have selected more, keep rocking guys you people are good, Me and other good people support are always with you.......
boo122002,
Australia,
Nov 1, 2016,

I love Fidelis one of the best brokers i have ever came across especially Vinay is very helpful. I have withdrawn my full amount from them without any questions as i had an accident and needed the money back. The withdrawal is swift and quick especially when Vinay is your account manager. This broker rocks. I never had any trouble depositing or withdrawing and whose giving negative reviews are people who do not really know how to trade:) . Failed traders blame the broker always . Love Fidelis and will keep bringing people to it.

Ibrahim Shamas