FidelisCM.com (Fidelis Capital Markets) Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 28, 2018

Fidelis Capital Markets is a forex broker. Fidelis Capital Markets offers the MetaTrader 4, MT Mobile, and cTrader global forex trading top platforms. FidelisCM.com offers over 30 forex pairs for your personal investment and trading options.

FidelisCM.com (Fidelis Capital Markets)

Join live discussion of FidelisCM.com (Fidelis Capital Markets) on our forum

FidelisCM.com (Fidelis Capital Markets) profile provided by FidelisCM BO Team, Nov 26, 2018

An award winning forex brokerage firm, FidelisCM is by all means a leader in the space. We are led by a team of prominent forex experts, and registered with SVGFSA. Our focus continues to remain on providing the best trading environment, widest product range, tight spreads, fastest executions, leverage options, in-depth analysis and unmatched support to our clients.

mytradersunited,
Cyberjaya, Malaysia,
Nov 26, 2018,

EA runs GREAT on Fidelis

Been on Fidelis for more than a year, very honest broker... withdrawals are timely. Trade Execution is superb and fast. I have been using EA on the account and has never been manipulated by the broker unlike some certain brokers. The EA used is very high transaction, so far running well... back office called once and asked why the high transactions but they have never stopped my trades.

One thing needs improvements is the wallet/cabinet... needs a facelift and improvements....
yaminisharma,
Bangalore, India,
Nov 16, 2018,

Friendly Broker With Good Service...

Hi, I traded with multiple brokers in the past 5 years & interaction with this brokers is quite good & they were able to resolve things in a friendly manner. Although sometimes deposits takes a bit of time, i think due to their working hours. But everything had been quite efficient. Withdrawals i had no challenges so far.

I would say this broker is good to trade with with my experience as a trader.
Reply by FidelisCM BO Team submitted Nov 26, 2018:
Thank you for your lovely note and 5 star rating. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Madhusudhan,
Hyderabad, India,
Nov 13, 2018,

I had been trading with fidelis for over a year and my experience with this broker is good. I had seen a prompt withdrawals & had no issues.

Coming to the trading part, execution is good. They offer multiple instruments. I'm happy with this broker as they introduced MT5 as well recently.

I'm comfortable trading with this broker and one of my preferred broker.
Reply by FidelisCM BO Team submitted Nov 26, 2018:
Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us.
Tarun,
Chandigarh, India,
Oct 18, 2018,

Good Broker and reliable. You can trust upon this with confidence. They withdrawal process is fast.
Reply by FidelisCM BO Team submitted Nov 26, 2018:
Thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
CHARANPREET,
HARYANA, India,

FIDELIS A VERY RELIABLE BROKER

Fidelis broker is a very goood broker , i m using from last 2 years. They have also Indian bank Deposit and withdrawal option. service was on time. and Prime ac was also good and IB commission slab was also good
Muhammad Nadeem,
Fsd, Pakistan,
Oct 17, 2018,

FidelisCM.com is a very good company in Forex trading. I'm already working with the FidelisCM.com company. The team is providing very good services as the withdrawal time of the company is 24 hrs but I received with in one hrs. I'm very happy about the services of the company. I'm very thankful of the FidelsCM.com
Reply by FidelisCM BO Team submitted Nov 26, 2018:
Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Ramesh,
Telangana, India,

S

This broker is exlent work and deposit , withdrawal same day prossed.thanks IAM full happy
Reply by FidelisCM BO Team submitted Nov 26, 2018:
Thank you for your lovely note and 5 star rating. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
Jakethegreat,
india, India,
Oct 16, 2018,

Best broker that ever existed

I have been trading with this broker for many years and i am very happy with it. One of the many reasons why i love this broker so much is their swap free account. Deposit and withdrawal has no problem at all, account representative from their end is so responsive ....
In short, it is the best broker i have come accross so far..
KKS1973,
Belgaum, India,
Jun 23, 2018,

Excellent

Best broker , very fast withdrawal, very quick support, good for Indian clients, working with them since two year's ,

Apr 14, 2018 - No Rating one of the best broker i have seen in my 7 years of forex trading,awesome guys with good support staff,timely withdrawals & timely release of ib comm every month
thanks keep it up guys
IrwanI,
KL, Malaysia,
May 11, 2018,

Withdraw

Withdraw success to local bank less 48 hours.
Execution speed is good enough to trade the news.Responsive customer support.