KeyToMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 1, 2020

About KeyToMarkets.com

Key To Markets is an online forex broker. Key To Markets offers the MetaTrader 4, MT Mobile, KTM Trader, and WebTrader global forex trading top platforms. KeyToMarkets.com offers over 95 currency pairs, equities, commodities, bonds, cfds, futures, and options for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:500:1
Minimum to Open Live:$100
Established:2011
Address:Vicarage House - 58-60 Kensington Church Street - London, W8 4DB, United Kingdom
Contact:info@keytomarkets.com, +44 20 3384 6738
Regulators: DMCC #DMCC-344359, FCA #527809
Trading platforms:MT4
Currencies:(100+)
CFD:(105+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, SticPay
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of KeyToMarkets.com on our forum

KeyToMarkets.com profile provided by Key To Markets, Mar 24, 2017

Key to Markets is an independent brokerage firm offering access to the financial markets for Institutional, Corporate and Private Clients of any country.

Our company offers a wide range of products and all-round customer service in order to provide our clients the opportunity to enjoy a complete and innovative trading experience.

The mission of Key to Markets is to enable every client to succeed and improve their performance. We do this by:
* Providing Traders with exceptional customer service and support, highly competitive products and high quality education and information.
* Promoting a professional approach guided by principles of transparency, fairness and a constructive use of financial products.
* Improving the trading experience through highly customer focused technological innovation.
* Promoting the culture of financial risk hedging in small and medium enterprises.

We firmly believe that building relationships based on trust and respect is beneficial for everybody.

ITALIA, Italy,
Mar 31, 2020,

FROUD

The broker widens the spread to take an equal stop that has not been reached in such a way as to leave the account without edging positions to protect the account as it was planned, also in an attempt to open other positions after the positions have been closed by them in eding I could not reopen them as the displayed spread was of peaks of over 50 pips, this situation caused me a huge loss (which would not have happened if I had edging positions) I requested several times the register back but the company does not respond to this request

kiev, Ukraine,
Dec 31, 2019,

it's good broker but :

it will be bad broker for gold traders ,they taking a big margin , and to make deposit only through sticpay ,wire transfer or skrill maybe , no neteller and no credit card ?!!!!!
Reply by Key To Markets submitted Jan 8, 2020:
Dear Lilia,

Thank you for your comment. We appreciate it.

With regards to the the Gold trading, our leverage is 1:100 therefore the margin percentage is 1%.

With regards to the payment systems, in Ukraine we only have restrictions for credit cards deposits. Skrill and Neteller are available however, if you did encounter any issue, please contact our support team by writing at info@keytomarkets.com, we will be very happy to help you.
Rohan,
Napa, USA,
Dec 31, 2019,

Excellent!!!

Great broker. Rare to find such quick account opening, accurate executions and lovely people to deal with in one place. Top marks. My new fav.

Gunnar W-,
Berlin, Germany,
Dec 1, 2019,

Improvements

I used ktm in january as investor of a pamm, I recently started to do trading myself after they reduced their spreads on a lot of pairs last month. big improvements in my opinion together with the new tool in the client area

Tom,
Oslo, Norway,
Nov 12, 2019,

Super broker

I find keytomarkets reliable and professional. This broker is one of my all time favourite. They reply promptly and most importantly in the right manner. I feel confident that that I can rely on tis company

Sep 27, 2019,

Strong and reliable

Pls and pls my fellow forex traders, you guys should not doubt or have second taught if you want to use keytomarkets.Global prime and key to markets are two of the brokers that clients talked good about them in forex peace army.based on the positive reviews I read about key to market, I decided to open a live account with them.although their customer care, live chat is a little bit slow, but they will attend and solve your problems. Their server is fast, their spread is OK. On Wednesday been 25 September 2019 I placed a withdrawal through bank wire, today been 27 September I received alert from guarantee trust bank notifying me that keytomarkets have sent me my money.I decided to use different brokers to trade because of the bitter experience I have with ironfx.keytomarkets is one of the brokers that I decided to give a trial, I deposited little amount of money last three months just to try them, although I have not made much, but I want to see if they will process my withdrawal and to my surprise, they did. If they are reliable in little, that means they will be reliable in much.like I said in my other post about global prime, no body paid me money to write any positive review about keytomarkets, I first heard about them from myfxbook.com, then I came to Forexpeace army to see people's comments about them and it was positive so I decided to give them a trial and they did not disappoint me. My fellow forex traders, pls you guys should use keytomarkets they are regulated by fca, strong, and reliable. Also when I did my deposit via bank wire within three days I saw the money in my trading platform...keytomarkets are superb.

Nick,
Murcia- San Javier, Spain,
Sep 17, 2019,

Superb executions

I am very satisfied with the executions of my trades. I have built my own trading system and so far it’s been operating very effectively. I hope it will continue this way. In the future I will try with a fix api connection and I will be happy to share my experience on this here.

ProfTrader,
Brescia, Italy,
Sep 10, 2019,

Helpful in the setup

I had a PAMM account with another broker where i used an EA with very specific needs in terms of latency and spread. When I decided to move to Key to Markets i received an excellent support from their technician who help me syncronize my EA with the characteristic of KTM MT4 and now everything is working good. Great service

Coco Watty Trace Mason Hall Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago,
Sep 2, 2019,

Broker Server issues

Key to markets there server Freezes At Times especially When There is A Little Volatility in The Market & Also they Pumbed Me Out Trades even Though you didn't Over Leverage.

MY main Concern is Friday 30th of August 2019 I Had XAUUSD Sell Position Opens On My 3 Accounts 2 Live & 1 Demo Account
The Last 15mins Candle before Market Closed on Friday 30th of August 2019 Never Formed. I Emailed Key To Markets Several Times as They Always Do Never Respond Untill This Morning. Saying if You Send To Much Email There TEAM Will Not Respond To My Email Send 1. And in Addition To That They send Me A ScreenShot of Something on there Side Saying There Was Any Problem With Gold/XAUUSD ON FRIDAY
LET Me Be More Specific I Resend Another Email this Morning with Screenshots showing that XAUUSD Close Without the Last 15mins Candle Forming no response
like they did few times before.

XAUUSD CLOSING PRICE FRIDAY WAS 1520
ON KEY TO MARKETS SERVED SHOWED 1523
THEY NEVER FIXED THE PROBLEM I GOT BUMPED OUT WHEN MARKETS REOPEN LAST NIGHT. ALL I NEED IS MY BALANCED ADJUSTED WITH THE RIGHT FIGURE.
Reply by Key To Markets submitted Sep 6, 2019:
Dear Riddim Head,

We have checked your case and we can see that our Support Team has resolved your issue by refunding your trades based on the correct closing price as soon as we read your emails, so your balance had already been fixed with the proper figure on the 2nd of September.

Best regards
Dubai,
UAE, United Arab Emirates,
Jul 23, 2019,

very competent but they need to improve their website

I have opened my live account five month ago after being disappointed by several brokers with big names. I was recommended to try key to markets by a friend although I was skeptical after looking at their website which is not modern and it looks a little amateur, which is a shame because it makes people think that they are not professional. By saying that i am super happy with the service. . They are very good.