KeyToMarkets.com Review

Updated: Oct 9, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Key To Markets is an online forex broker. Key To Markets offers the MetaTrader 4, MT Mobile, KTM Trader, and WebTrader global forex trading top platforms. KeyToMarkets.com offers over 95 currency pairs, equities, commodities, bonds, cfds, futures, and options for your personal investment and trading options.

KeyToMarkets.com

Established: 2011
Address: Vicarage House - 58-60 Kensington Church Street - London, W8 4DB, United Kingdom
Contact: info@keytomarkets.com, +44 20 3384 6738
Regulators: DMCC #DMCC-344359, FCA #527809
CFD: (105+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, SticPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of KeyToMarkets.com on our forum

KeyToMarkets.com profile provided by Key To Markets, Mar 24, 2017

Key to Markets is an independent brokerage firm offering access to the financial markets for Institutional, Corporate and Private Clients of any country.

Our company offers a wide range of products and all-round customer service in order to provide our clients the opportunity to enjoy a complete and innovative trading experience.

The mission of Key to Markets is to enable every client to succeed and improve their performance. We do this by:
* Providing Traders with exceptional customer service and support, highly competitive products and high quality education and information.
* Promoting a professional approach guided by principles of transparency, fairness and a constructive use of financial products.
* Improving the trading experience through highly customer focused technological innovation.
* Promoting the culture of financial risk hedging in small and medium enterprises.

We firmly believe that building relationships based on trust and respect is beneficial for everybody.

Saurabh,
Sep 28, 2020,

this broker is super

This broker is very good. I can trade my style with no problems. The people are good and always help. The platform works well. Never gives me problems.

Bratislava, Slovakia,
Sep 15, 2020,

Excellent broker

I have very good experience with this broker.
Reliable and very fast execution, VPS free next to NY Eq. server.
Withdrawal without any delay

I strong recommend to professional traders

Jun 11, 2018 - 5 Stars I think best one broker in EU, with excellent liquidity providing, with very good support, instatnt electroinic payment withdrawal possiblity and more others way to clients. It is Italy ownership group with clear information

Antonio,
Italy, Italy,
Aug 17, 2020,

great service and platform

I have an account with a couple of big names, key to markets is not known by many yet but it provides a good platform, I mean mt4 is always the same but liquidity and execution here are very good even when I use a scalping strategy. I always get an answer from customer service, usually within a few hours, I cannot say the same for other brokers

Vienna, Austria,
Aug 3, 2020,

allways easy to get in touch with them - fair broker

in case we use same experts for similar brokers - the results are in same way - so I not see a delay or stop hunting us others write before. For me this broker is useful - withdrawal and deposit speed is excellent " Execution goes over USA server if I m right - so ping time is round about 90 ms.

ITALIA, Italy,
Mar 31, 2020,

FROUD

The broker widens the spread to take an equal stop that has not been reached in such a way as to leave the account without edging positions to protect the account as it was planned, also in an attempt to open other positions after the positions have been closed by them in eding I could not reopen them as the displayed spread was of peaks of over 50 pips, this situation caused me a huge loss (which would not have happened if I had edging positions) I requested several times the register back but the company does not respond to this request

kiev, Ukraine,
Dec 31, 2019,

it's good broker but :

it will be bad broker for gold traders ,they taking a big margin , and to make deposit only through sticpay ,wire transfer or skrill maybe , no neteller and no credit card ?!!!!!
Reply by Key To Markets submitted Jan 8, 2020:
Dear Lilia,

Thank you for your comment. We appreciate it.

With regards to the the Gold trading, our leverage is 1:100 therefore the margin percentage is 1%.

With regards to the payment systems, in Ukraine we only have restrictions for credit cards deposits. Skrill and Neteller are available however, if you did encounter any issue, please contact our support team by writing at info@keytomarkets.com, we will be very happy to help you.
Rohan,
Napa, USA,
Dec 31, 2019,

Excellent!!!

Great broker. Rare to find such quick account opening, accurate executions and lovely people to deal with in one place. Top marks. My new fav.
Gunnar W-,
Berlin, Germany,
Dec 1, 2019,

Improvements

I used ktm in january as investor of a pamm, I recently started to do trading myself after they reduced their spreads on a lot of pairs last month. big improvements in my opinion together with the new tool in the client area

Tom,
Oslo, Norway,
Nov 12, 2019,

Super broker

I find keytomarkets reliable and professional. This broker is one of my all time favourite. They reply promptly and most importantly in the right manner. I feel confident that that I can rely on tis company

Sep 27, 2019,

Strong and reliable

Pls and pls my fellow forex traders, you guys should not doubt or have second taught if you want to use keytomarkets.Global prime and key to markets are two of the brokers that clients talked good about them in forex peace army.based on the positive reviews I read about key to market, I decided to open a live account with them.although their customer care, live chat is a little bit slow, but they will attend and solve your problems. Their server is fast, their spread is OK. On Wednesday been 25 September 2019 I placed a withdrawal through bank wire, today been 27 September I received alert from guarantee trust bank notifying me that keytomarkets have sent me my money.I decided to use different brokers to trade because of the bitter experience I have with ironfx.keytomarkets is one of the brokers that I decided to give a trial, I deposited little amount of money last three months just to try them, although I have not made much, but I want to see if they will process my withdrawal and to my surprise, they did. If they are reliable in little, that means they will be reliable in much.like I said in my other post about global prime, no body paid me money to write any positive review about keytomarkets, I first heard about them from myfxbook.com, then I came to Forexpeace army to see people's comments about them and it was positive so I decided to give them a trial and they did not disappoint me. My fellow forex traders, pls you guys should use keytomarkets they are regulated by fca, strong, and reliable. Also when I did my deposit via bank wire within three days I saw the money in my trading platform...keytomarkets are superb.

Is KeyToMarkets a good forex broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if KeyToMarkets is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/10203/keytomarkets-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent KeyToMarkets broker community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/keytomarkets.

Is KeyToMarkets regulated?

KeyToMarkets is a New Zealand multinational forex broker with offices in New Zealand, UK and Dubai.

KeyToMarkets UK is regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) with register number 527809.

KeyToMarkets DDCC is regulated by the DMCC with trading license number DMCC-344359.

What is the minimum deposit for KeyToMarkets.com?

The minimum deposit for KeyToMarkets is 100USD or 100Euro for both MT4 Pro and MT4 Standard accounts.

What can I trade on KeyToMarkets?

KeyToMarkets offers the common tradeable assets like:

• Forex currency pairs.
  • Precious metals.
  • Energy and Soft commodities.
  • CFDs on Indices.
  • CFDs on stocks.
A CFD (Contract for Difference) is a financial contract that pays the differences in the settlement price between the open and closing trades.

Does KeyToMarkets allow scalping?

KeyToMarkets doesn't have any restrictions on trading styles.

KeyToMakrets allows scalping, news trading and hedging.