KeyToMarkets.com Review

Updated: Sep 16, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Key To Markets is an online forex broker. Key To Markets offers the MetaTrader 4, MT Mobile, KTM Trader, and WebTrader global forex trading top platforms. KeyToMarkets.com offers over 60 currency pairs, equities, commodities, bonds, cfds, futures, and options for your personal investment and trading options.

KeyToMarkets.com

Established: 2010
Address: Vicarage House - 58-60 Kensington Church Street - London, W8 4DB, United Kingdom
Contact: info@keytomarkets.com, +44 20 3384 6738
Regulators: FSC Mauritius #GB19024503, FCA #527809
CFD: (120+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, SticPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Neteller, Skrill, SticPay

Join live discussion of KeyToMarkets.com on our forum

KeyToMarkets.com profile provided by Key To Markets, Mar 24, 2017

Key to Markets is an independent brokerage firm offering access to the financial markets for Institutional, Corporate and Private Clients of any country.

Our company offers a wide range of products and all-round customer service in order to provide our clients the opportunity to enjoy a complete and innovative trading experience.

The mission of Key to Markets is to enable every client to succeed and improve their performance. We do this by:
* Providing Traders with exceptional customer service and support, highly competitive products and high quality education and information.
* Promoting a professional approach guided by principles of transparency, fairness and a constructive use of financial products.
* Improving the trading experience through highly customer focused technological innovation.
* Promoting the culture of financial risk hedging in small and medium enterprises.

We firmly believe that building relationships based on trust and respect is beneficial for everybody.

italy, Italy,
Aug 13, 2021,

BROKER SENZA LICENZA /REGOLAMENTO

I made a complaint to the UK FOS (financial ombsudman service) and learned that the broker has placed my account under the jurisdiction of New Zealand where it is no longer licensed and regulated since 2018, consequently when I filed and I I started trading with them and they lacked a license and I find myself in front of a broker with no rules. I have any communication and documents that state what I am saying, I am addressing the CONSOB in Italy, Esma and of course my lawyer. The broker blocked my account without notice and authorization

ho fatto un reclamo al FOS del Regno Unito (financial ombsudman service ) e sono venuta a conoscenza che il broker ha inserito il mio account sotto la giurisdzione della Nuova Zelanda dove non detiene più licenza e regolamentato dal 2018, di conseguenza quando ho depositato e ho cominciato a fare trading con loro erano SPROVVISTI di licenza e mi ritrovo davanti a un broker senza regolemento. Ho qualsiasi comunicazione e documento che affermano quanto sto dicendo.Mi sto rivolgendo alla CONSOB in Italia,Esma e ovviamente al mio legale.
Il broker ha bloccato il mio account senza preavviso e autorizzazione

Mar 31, 2020 - 1 Star The broker widens the spread to take an equal stop that has not been reached in such a way as to leave the account without edging positions to protect the account as it was planned, also in an attempt to open other positions after the positions have been closed by them in eding I could not reopen them as the displayed spread was of peaks of over 50 pips, this situation caused me a huge loss (which would not have happened if I had edging positions) I requested several times the register back but the company does not respond to this request

Paris, France,
Jun 2, 2021,

good broker. The only problem is that on the DE30 the spread is higher when opening a position. it is supposed to be 1 point but once the position is opened, we notice that it is 4 points, and this makes scalping difficult
Ernesto,
Roma, Italy,
May 6, 2021,

nice broker

great customer service, platform works well, spreads are ok, I will try some EA

JuanMa,
Las Palmas, Spain,
Mar 31, 2021,

Good broker

After one year trading with their mt4 I can now say that I'm really satisfied.
I was trading with another platform and I decided to move to ktm to automate my strategy with an EA.
The guy at customer support really helped me in the transition to the mt4 and the set up of my EA for their ECN pricing and everything has been going good so far.

Bratislava, Slovakia,
Mar 24, 2021,

This totally BAD experience

This broker is totally scam to everyone trader - step by step by sllipage to each one positions , on open and on close action too.
Please each client of this broker CHECK and CONTROL your sllipage on your positions , you will see WHERE IS PROBLEM.

I had sometime sllipage to 10-12 pips on 50 lots open position
Absolutlly shit broker

GOOD LUCK and never more !!!

Sep 15, 2020 - 5 Stars I have very good experience with this broker.
Reliable and very fast execution, VPS free next to NY Eq. server.
Withdrawal without any delay

I strong recommend to professional traders

Jun 11, 2018 - 5 Stars I think best one broker in EU, with excellent liquidity providing, with very good support, instatnt electroinic payment withdrawal possiblity and more others way to clients. It is Italy ownership group with clear information

Jan 24, 2021,

Reluctant to place my account under UK FCA regulation

Hi KeyToMarkets Rep,

I have tried to register for a new account at your website but your account rep is unwillingly to consider placing my account under UK FCA regulation? He is very rude over the phone. I do not understand why you insist to place my account under some offshore unregulated jurisdiction?

This is the first time which I encounter a broker which insist to place my account under some offshore dubious regulation. Is there any particular reason for you to do so?
Reply by Key To Markets submitted Mar 11, 2021:
Dear Sir/Madam,

We do not open accounts in any “offshore unregulated jurisdiction” and it is not in our custom to pressurise any of our clients, nor prospect clients, in taking any kind of decision.
If there has been a misunderstanding with a member of our Team, we do apologise and if you wish to discuss this matter with us please contact our Support Team.
Denia, Spain,
Nov 19, 2020,

True ECN provider I was ever looking for

I have been operating for 3 months with Key to Markets and have not had any problems. The team behind it is very professional and they have always solved all my doubts efficiently.

The execution is super fast and the spread is really low. Deposits and withdrawals are fast too. Good range of instruments, but could improve in the spread of some indices. The commission on the Pro account is very competitive.

I strongly recommend this broker.

Nicola,
Pescara, Italy,
Oct 21, 2020,

my favurite broker

I have used this trading platform for a long time and they never let me down. It's consistently good, steady and great service. I hope that they can start offering futures and options soon.

Nicola

Saurabh,
Sep 28, 2020,

this broker is super

This broker is very good. I can trade my style with no problems. The people are good and always help. The platform works well. Never gives me problems.

Antonio,
Italy, Italy,
Aug 17, 2020,

great service and platform

I have an account with a couple of big names, key to markets is not known by many yet but it provides a good platform, I mean mt4 is always the same but liquidity and execution here are very good even when I use a scalping strategy. I always get an answer from customer service, usually within a few hours, I cannot say the same for other brokers

Is KeyToMarkets a good forex broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if KeyToMarkets is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/10203/keytomarkets-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent KeyToMarkets broker community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/keytomarkets.

Is KeyToMarkets regulated?

KeyToMarkets is a New Zealand multinational forex broker with offices in New Zealand, UK and Dubai.

KeyToMarkets UK is regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) with register number 527809.

KeyToMarkets DDCC is regulated by the DMCC with trading license number DMCC-344359.

What is the minimum deposit for KeyToMarkets.com?

The minimum deposit for KeyToMarkets is 100USD or 100Euro for both MT4 Pro and MT4 Standard accounts.

What can I trade on KeyToMarkets?

KeyToMarkets offers the common tradeable assets like:

• Forex currency pairs.
  • Precious metals.
  • Energy and Soft commodities.
  • CFDs on Indices.
  • CFDs on stocks.
A CFD (Contract for Difference) is a financial contract that pays the differences in the settlement price between the open and closing trades.

Does KeyToMarkets allow scalping?

KeyToMarkets doesn't have any restrictions on trading styles.

KeyToMakrets allows scalping, news trading and hedging.