KeyToMarkets Review

Updated: May 24, 2022 · KeyToMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

KeyToMarkets is an online forex broker. Key To Markets offers the MetaTrader 4, MT Mobile, KTM Trader, and WebTrader global forex trading top platforms. KeyToMarkets.com offers over 60 currency pairs, equities, commodities, bonds, cfds, futures, and options for your personal investment and trading options. Please read KeyToMarkets Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

KeyToMarkets

Minimum Deposit: $100
Established: 2010
Address: Vicarage House - 58-60 Kensington Church Street - London, W8 4DB, United Kingdom
Customer Service: info@keytomarkets.com, +44 20 3384 6738
Regulations: FSC Mauritius #GB19024503, FCA #527809
WebTrader: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (120+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

PAMM: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, SticPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), Neteller, Skrill, SticPay

Join live discussion of KeyToMarkets.com on our forum

KeyToMarkets.com profile provided by Key To Markets, Mar 24, 2017

Key to Markets is an independent brokerage firm offering access to the financial markets for Institutional, Corporate and Private Clients of any country.

Our company offers a wide range of products and all-round customer service in order to provide our clients the opportunity to enjoy a complete and innovative trading experience.

The mission of Key to Markets is to enable every client to succeed and improve their performance. We do this by:
* Providing Traders with exceptional customer service and support, highly competitive products and high quality education and information.
* Promoting a professional approach guided by principles of transparency, fairness and a constructive use of financial products.
* Improving the trading experience through highly customer focused technological innovation.
* Promoting the culture of financial risk hedging in small and medium enterprises.

We firmly believe that building relationships based on trust and respect is beneficial for everybody.

Sirio,
Acilia (RM), Italy,
Apr 18, 2022,

thanks ktm

I have accounts with 3 brokers but ktm is my favourite as I find it the most reliable. I think support is important and I dont like when I have to wait days to get an answer from big names.
KTM platform is stable and when I use an EA it works as expected.
Never had an issue with deposit and withdrawals

Glauco,
Roma, Italy,
Feb 20, 2022,

great broker

i have use ktm mt4 for several months and everything works as expected; spreads are not the tighetst in the world but they are competitive

Cairo, Egypt,
Jan 12, 2022,

Scam Broker

the most Terrible and Scam Broker, after 15 days of Trading on their PAMM suddenly cut down leverage without informing me, which is supposed to be 1:500. I have accounts on 3 different brokers running the same EA, suddenly I noticed a margin call on the KTM account, later I discovered they cut down The Leverage so every order consume a big margin till margin call then the portfolio destroyed(I lost my own money and investors also) while other 2 accounts running normally when I sent all screenshots to their customer service , they Ignore as nothing happened, I have a full history report, all compared screenshots

Reply by Key To Markets submitted Jan 19, 2022:
Dear Trader, we appreciate your feedback. I can confirm that our leverage has not changed adversely on any products offered within our MT4 platform. If anything, we have improved our leveraged offering on numerous products. If and when client margin requirements are increased instead, our protocol would entail informing all clients in writing well in advance of any scheduled changes. In your specific example, your positions were stopped out as per our standard margin requirement policy which is reflected within your MT4 product specifications. For any further queries on this or any other topics, please feel free to contact our customer services directly. I’ve also assigned a personal account manager to reach out. We’d be delighted to hear from you.
Silvano,
Varese, Italy,
Jan 8, 2022,

Solid and Helpful Broker

I’ve been in KEy To Market for 1 year, and I found a broker where I’m constantly followed by experienced and available people.

All the withdrawal are immediately processed and without fee.

Hope they can Introduce soon MT5 platform and products like ETF.

Mohamed,
Oct 24, 2021,

quick withdrawals

I have been trading with Key to Markets for a few years and I have had a great experience so far. The customer service is very efficient and withdrawals very quick.
Totally recommended!

Mohamed

Is KeyToMarkets a good forex broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if KeyToMarkets is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/10203/keytomarkets-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent KeyToMarkets broker community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/keytomarkets.

Is KeyToMarkets regulated?

KeyToMarkets is a New Zealand multinational forex broker with offices in New Zealand, UK and Dubai.

KeyToMarkets UK is regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) with register number 527809.

KeyToMarkets DDCC is regulated by the DMCC with trading license number DMCC-344359.

What is the minimum deposit for KeyToMarkets.com?

The minimum deposit for KeyToMarkets is 100USD or 100Euro for both MT4 Pro and MT4 Standard accounts.

What can I trade on KeyToMarkets?

KeyToMarkets offers the common tradeable assets like:

• Forex currency pairs.
  • Precious metals.
  • Energy and Soft commodities.
  • CFDs on Indices.
  • CFDs on stocks.
A CFD (Contract for Difference) is a financial contract that pays the differences in the settlement price between the open and closing trades.

Does KeyToMarkets allow scalping?

KeyToMarkets doesn't have any restrictions on trading styles.

KeyToMakrets allows scalping, news trading and hedging.