Land FX review: Regulations, Platforms, Trading Instruments and Broker Ratings.

3.295 • 51 REVIEWS
Updated: Sep 18, 2023
Land-FX.com

What is Land FX?

Land FX is a forex broker with MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platforms.

Land-FX.com offers over 65 forex currency pairs, index, cfds, gold, silver and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

Please read Land FX Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

Established: 2008

Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

PAMM: ✅ Yes
ZuluTrade: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, SticPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, SticPay
* Please check broker website for more information
3.295 • 51 REVIEWS

Recent User Reviews of Land FX

A
Anh Nguyen
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Nov 22, 2013,

This is really a scam broker. They did not pay back me money when I won $1255. They told me that I did an arbitrage.
A
Reply by Land-FX submitted Mar 17, 2014:
We don't have a client who matched this profile.
H
Hoang Nguyen
Ha noi, Viet Nam,
Nov 29, 2013,

Great Scamer with 100% bonus! They bonus 100% your first deposit but if you win, they disable your account.
H
Reply by Land-FX submitted Mar 17, 2014:
We don't have a customer matches your profile, name is 'Hoang Nguyen' and lives in Ha noi.
L
Le Quang Phuoc
Viet Nam, Viet Nam,
Jan 13, 2014,

Land-Fx.com did not have to pay money when making a withdrawl order. Land-Fx.com promotion 100% SCAM to steal money investors.
Please, the investment community and regain pulic support by investors.
Land-Fx Sam
L
Reply by Land-FX submitted Mar 17, 2014:
We sent you withdrawal confirm email to your registered email address dated 2013-12-27. But we got no reply from you. Also, we tried to contact you over the phone three times, but no one answered.
J
James
Tokyo, Japan (Really Land-Fx, Korea),
Dec 3, 2014,

I'm very satisfied with Landfx broker, it's fast withdrawal and deposit process. one more, Japanese supports is very good for me.

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed.

The reviews from "James , Tokyo, Japan (2014-12-04)", KL, Busan, Korea (2015-05-07), and "Tom M, Osaka, Japan (2015-05-06 and 2015-05-07)" all came from the same location that a representative of Land-Fx used to leave a comment on a review.

KL
Busan, Korea, Republic of (Land-Fx's offices),
May 7, 2015,

good broker with good staff

little bit slow in android but PC execution performs well

ok speed deposit and fast withdraw

Review Moderation Team Note: 4 Star rating removed.

T
Tom M
Osaka, Japan (Really Land-Fx, Korea),
May 7, 2015,

I have been satisfied with LAND-FX so far, because I can enjoy their attractive low spread and fast processing. Their IB program seems nice as well.

2015-05-06 I opened an account since it's getting popular in Japan and countries in Asia. Seems like they offer a special deal to each market.
So far, I have enjoyed a very low spread trade with no commission through LAND-FX as well as their campaigns.

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed.

ken
, Japan,
May 29, 2015,

They canceled my profit.
I said that I made an unfair deal and canceled my profit.
They canceled my profit of 2,000 dollars.
They are SCAM.
Many Japanese investors should stop employing this broker.
Reply by Land-FX submitted Jul 21, 2015:
We don't have a client whose name is Ken.
Kirill
Orenburg, Russian Federation,
Jul 15, 2015,

The broker began to withdraw money for me.
But spoiled execution. Execution - 450ms

2015-06-26 1Star This scammers!!!
They do not pay profit
My profit 2500usd
It company SCAM!!!
Y
young
Seoul, Korea, Republic of,
Jul 21, 2015,

fast execution, ok withdraw and very nice service

spread is average but good to work with
W
Winston19
, Czech Republic,
Jul 11, 2016,

My experience with Land-FX (Land Prime Ltd) is very bad. I gained a lot of money with my trading, but Land-FX would cancel my large profitable trades, claiming mine were not actual market prices and also hinting on price latency.

At the end, me and my lawyer won a case against Land-FX at the Financial Services Complaints Ltd. For more details either message me or take a look at my comment about this:

Page 1 of 6