Land-Fx.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 12, 2017

Join live discussion of Land-Fx.com on our forum

Philippines,
Dec 11, 2017,

scammer!!!

Land FX is scammer! They disable my account without any inform. I trade in real-time, my hard work become useless. Atleast email whats the problem not automatically disable account. But i don't think i theres a problem in my trading, i didn't do illegal price is real-time.
Quezon City, Philippines,
Jul 21, 2017,

Land-FX is a pretty decent broker. I never had a problem with any of my transactions with them. Great Customer support too! Keep it up!!
Romania,
Jun 24, 2017,

Great Broker

I've been with LAND FX for 6 months now and I am very happy with their service. Execution is brilliant- no requotes, and fast fills.

Spreads are great, not only on Majors. Slippage only happen during news but is the lowest I've ever seen till now.

I highly recommend to use their Fix Api and MT4 accounts it could be a huge difference but of course it depends on your trading style and strategy.

By far the best broker I have come across. Fast execution, great spread and a pleasure to work with.

Good luck all!
Japan,
Dec 22, 2016,

LANDFX is a good broker
If you refuse to withdraw money, maybe you are in violation of the LANDFX terms.
If the problem is solved, LANDFX will withdraw your money.

Dec 19, 2016 - 1 Star They canceled my profit over 15,000,000JPY.
They closed my account and they do not wiretransfer my deposit amount 2,500,000JPY.
they requested me to send written-oath that do not tell this issue to anybody ,if you told this issue to somebody,you will not withdraw.
I signed in writtenoath and send to them 2
month ago,but they do not wiretransfer my money.
They are SCAM.
Cairo, Egypt,
Dec 1, 2016,

Transparency is their title

Good broker, Transparency is their title, 24 hour support, FCA regulated, different accounts types that cover all needs, so i really recommend them for trading with.

Tallinn, Estonia,
Oct 6, 2016,

I joined Land-Fx around 4 month ago, they have just received FCA at that time. Ever since I had plenty of their help in a form of trading tips and MT4 walkarounds. Their response is always fast and precise. Their Facebook analysis is always pre-fact, the account manager - Shadi is always updating the latest fundamental and technical analysis via their newsletters and social media updates. Happy to be trading with them so far.
Passouge, Spain,
Oct 1, 2016,

Quick deposits/withdrawals and support

The market has been incredibly good to me for the last couple of monthes and land-fx provided the neccessary service to harness its kindness.:)

Despite all the negative comments below i havent had reasons to doubt land-fx honesty after 4 month of trading with them, and, unlike some bigger companies, can vouch for their superb support and super-fast deposits/withdrawals.

I have an experience with going to FCA for help in resolving disputes with another broker (they paid me back so i wont mention their name), so even they try to play a trick I have certanty in being protected.

Other minor benefits of trading with land-fx are, negative balance protection and also they claimto keep clients funds fully segregated from their own.
Barcelona, Spain,
Sep 25, 2016,

FCA, Marketing Execution and Great Support

Quico from Spain, Land-FX offers great personal offer bonus on deposit, FCA backup is what makes me confident in the company with it's negative balance protection policy and funds segregation.

Giving the favour back with the review for superb support response time and actionable solution to solve the problem with MT4 indicators for MT4.

Tamm, Estonia,
Sep 12, 2016,

Land-FX - Solid FCA UK Regulated Broker

Despite this section review scaring the goose bumps from me, I tried to withdraw funds and, to my relief, the first deposit went smooth and as promised within 2 working days (maybe i just got lucky).

Returning a favour to Land-FX team and letting everyone know that over the last 4 month of trading i encountered 0 issue with the company. Maybe it has something to do with holding a VIP account type and being registered under FCA UK branch, but as long as my trading is not interrupted the moderate 1:200 leverage i use works perfect for camarila strategy with high risk aversion. Still working out my minimum trading requirement to fully withdraw the bonus on deposit i received, but as long as i used it for additional margin - not in a rush to withdraw it.

, Japan,
Aug 4, 2016,

I've posted the contents which I wrote during the investigation due to my trading in Land-FX.
It is determined as investigation bonus arbitrage but Land-FX withdrawal of all amounts.
Account will be freeze temporarily during the investigation but they allow us withdrawal money.
I apologize that I made Land-FX and the other users inconvenience due to my posting.
Jul 8, 2016 1Star Landfx is BIG SCAM
i trading 3lot,and take profit 50pips
they never paid my initial deposit 170,000 JPY
and my profit 152,015 JPY
I contact landfx,but they are not respond
suddenly my account frozen
Later receive e-mail
they said i try arbitrage but i dont that
If there is progress,i post