ForexVPS.net Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 10, 2019

Was STVPS.net (Simple Trader VPS)

ForexVPS.net

Join live discussion of ForexVPS.net on our forum

Stirling, United Kingdom,
Jun 14, 2019,

Very knowledgable and helpful staff

I have been using ForexVPS for over a year now. Apart from one occasion over the entire year, their service has been flawless.

And on the occasion where there was a glitch, they paid me back a month's hosting charge.

Their staff are very knowledgable and helpful. If you need any help with your MT4 setup, they are at hand to help.

I would definitely recommend ForexVPS.net
delons,
missisppi, USA,
May 17, 2019,

I love forexvps support. They are very prompt and knowledgeable of their produce
James,
U.S.A., USA,
Apr 8, 2019,

Bad Experience

Nothing went wrong really except the business service went up and down in like 2-3 months. Lost money and that's awful in this world
Alex,
UK, United Kingdom,
Mar 29, 2019,

Quality service with excellent customer support

All in all a very good VPS service. It has been down once for my 2 months as a customer, and they work hard to fix it. Also I had one issue with payments being taken twice, but customer support is excellent and very quick to help solve any issues.
Mar 21, 2019,

Customer service was prompt, patient, and very understanding. They provided a refund immediately, without any fuss. While I wish my computer was able to take advantage of what they had to offer, I didn't want to pass up a chance to provide some insight in case anyone is on the fence...its so hard to find reputable and reliable Forex related companies and platforms, so I appreciated this opportunity nonetheless.
Bangkok, Thailand,
Mar 12, 2019,

Awesome customer support from John and all the team at ForexVPS. I cannot recommend them enough. I had many issues getting the right template and location which was no fault of this company. Every business can learn how to give great support from these guys. I only wish everyone else I am dealing with was as good.
Mark,
Home, Portugal,
Mar 4, 2019,

Support was perfect.

I was in contact with Forexvps because of my Latency. I was helped by Jan and the support was perfect. It seems that the results of the speedtest that was done inside my vps by Jan, suprised me, my speed was less then 2ms. great assistance and good company. i will surely recommend them.
Saul Louis,
Pompano Beach, Florida, USA,
Mar 4, 2019,

I recently purchased a VPS package and it would not connect, I chatted with Alejandro and he said that it was a bad VPS and he issued me another one. great job
Nick,
GVL, USA,
Feb 28, 2019,

excellent customer support

I set my account up and needed to make some changes. I jumped on their chat and Alejandro came on and helped me in a matter of minutes!! Great Job and Thank you
Russian Federation,
Feb 28, 2019,

Customer Service

Today I needed to refund my payment, money get pack in one minute. Excellent customer service from Alejandro.