ForexVPS.net Review

Updated: Sep 21, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ForexVPS.net

Was STVPS.net (Simple Trader VPS)

Join live discussion of ForexVPS.net on our forum

Saul Louis,
Pompano Beach, Florida, USA,
Mar 4, 2019,

I recently purchased a VPS package and it would not connect, I chatted with Alejandro and he said that it was a bad VPS and he issued me another one. great job

James,
U.S.A., USA,
Apr 8, 2019,

Bad Experience

Nothing went wrong really except the business service went up and down in like 2-3 months. Lost money and that's awful in this world

Chris,
Maidstone, United Kingdom,
Apr 8, 2016,

Extremely disappointed in the speed, lots of lag/freezing.
The forex vps is not fit for purpose. Customer support is nonexistent no response to emails or Paypal dispute. Use at your own risk.

Reply by ForexVPS.net submitted May 7, 2017:
Hi Chris,

I'm sorry to hear you had such a poor experience with our VPS. I suspect you were replying to our PayPal email address instead of our support email address (support@forexvps.net) or using our 24hr live chat.

We now have a process in place to monitor the PayPal email account to ensure we don't miss anything in the future.

I'm also very surprised to hear you experienced a lag with our VPS. Our servers are adjacent to most major brokers in NY, London and Amsterdam and offer latency of 1ms or less in most circumstances.

Without knowing more about your particular case, it's hard for me to comment on the cause of the lag. However, it's usually as a result of server load and easily fixed with a RAM upgrade, which any of our well-trained support engineers can assist you with inside a few minutes.

If you would like to get back in touch with us I'm happy to grant you three months complimentary access to a Basic+ VPS (runs 3-4 x MT4 comfortably) so you can see what our servers can do when they're configured and supported correctly.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Brandon - Principle Support Engineer
Adelaide, Australia,
Aug 23, 2020,

IRRESPONSIBLE VPS PROVIDER

Irresponsible guys, they cut VPS while EAs are working without any prior notification.
Stay away!

Adrian,
Aus, Australia,
Jul 14, 2018,

Time are evolving / TOO EXPENSIVE NOW / No buit-in backups !

Overpriced for the service that they are currently providing.
There is now way to backup manualy the server by itself or create an image.
This week the server rebooted without any notice and put a 50k strategy at high risk.
I'm running another VPS with amazon AWS based in NewYork as well and AWS is way better for a third of the ForexVPS price, ping only 5ms slower (3/4ms VS 8/10ms).
customers service is good indeed and have been always committed to help for any issues but i'm wondering terminate my plan to go full AWS.

Alex,
UK, United Kingdom,
Mar 29, 2019,

Quality service with excellent customer support

All in all a very good VPS service. It has been down once for my 2 months as a customer, and they work hard to fix it. Also I had one issue with payments being taken twice, but customer support is excellent and very quick to help solve any issues.

James Thompson,
Feb 27, 2014,

Been using stvps.net for the past 6 months now and in that time the VPS has been perfect!

Initially I wasn't sure how to install my EA's so I asked support - They installed everything for me.

Since then I've not even had to contact support because the VPS has been online for the last 6 months! Amazing....

Luisa,
Quito, Ecuador,
Feb 25, 2019,

Reliable VPS and excellent customer support.

Excellent and fast customer support from Alejandro and Arturo. Easy to use and reliable VPS service.

Thank you.

Luisa

Mark,
Home, Portugal,
Mar 4, 2019,

Support was perfect.

I was in contact with Forexvps because of my Latency. I was helped by Jan and the support was perfect. It seems that the results of the speedtest that was done inside my vps by Jan, suprised me, my speed was less then 2ms. great assistance and good company. i will surely recommend them.

Jon Roberts,
Slough, United Kingdom,
May 20, 2014,

Been using my STVPS along side one of the signals from the Simpletrader network and have been very happy with it over the past 10 months.

I recently ordered another server from them in the NY location for my manual scalping with IC Markets. Their servers are less than 1ms away from IC Markets so this is perfect for me.

A very happy customers - keep it up.