ForexVPS.net Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 10, 2020

Was STVPS.net (Simple Trader VPS)

Join live discussion of ForexVPS.net on our forum

Tom Hart,
Oct 9, 2013,

I've had my Simpletrader VPS since they launched them and thought it time to give my feedback.

As always support is awesome from these guys - I think thats become a given and you can always talk to someone and they are quick to respond to tickets. I usually find tickets responded to within 30 minutes for any query.

The VPS itself is great. Plenty of power, never had any crashes and the latency to my broker is fantastic (Alpari) - just 4ms to Alpari servers. I run Windows 2008 on their Basic package and i'd highly recommend anyone looking for a VPS to use these guys.

Been with a few providers before and even though I've got nothing particularly bad to say about them, Simpletrader win based on support alone.

delons,
missisppi, USA,
May 17, 2019,

I love forexvps support. They are very prompt and knowledgeable of their produce

May 11, 2017,

No Problems

I am new to VPS and this co. made the set up easy.Great costomer service no problems.Yes I do recommend their service.Ernie
Daryl Koster,
Oct 31, 2013,

As a forex trader I know the importance of using a VPS. I have used many and in my opinion Simple Trader is the best there is. The support and service go well beyond technical issues. The owners and administrators of this service truly care about their clients and give helpful advice in any way possible. They also have a chat room in which many professional traders also freely share advice. There is also a forum that is updated by users and professional traders. I really cannot say enough great things about Nick, Phillip & Daniel and the other staff at Simple Trader.

Mar 21, 2019,

Customer service was prompt, patient, and very understanding. They provided a refund immediately, without any fuss. While I wish my computer was able to take advantage of what they had to offer, I didn't want to pass up a chance to provide some insight in case anyone is on the fence...its so hard to find reputable and reliable Forex related companies and platforms, so I appreciated this opportunity nonetheless.

keyur,
india, India,
Nov 1, 2013,

I have tried few Forex VPS providers but STVPS.net is best of all. I can easily see huge difference in hardware and bandwidth speed. These VPS are very fast in all the ways and support is great without any delay. If you are serious Forex trader and looking for Forex VPS then STVPS.net is the best options. Go for it without any though.

Stirling, United Kingdom,
Jun 14, 2019,

Very knowledgable and helpful staff

I have been using ForexVPS for over a year now. Apart from one occasion over the entire year, their service has been flawless.

And on the occasion where there was a glitch, they paid me back a month's hosting charge.

Their staff are very knowledgable and helpful. If you need any help with your MT4 setup, they are at hand to help.

I would definitely recommend ForexVPS.net

Jun 23, 2017,

5 stars.
Their customer service is beyond excellent.
Altho their prices are slightly more expensive than the competition, the service you get is worth it. I strongly recommend this VPS. They're reliable and trustworthy.

Russian Federation,
Feb 28, 2019,

Customer Service

Today I needed to refund my payment, money get pack in one minute. Excellent customer service from Alejandro.

Nick,
GVL, USA,
Feb 28, 2019,

excellent customer support

I set my account up and needed to make some changes. I jumped on their chat and Alejandro came on and helped me in a matter of minutes!! Great Job and Thank you