FP Markets Review

First Prudential Markets

Also FPMarkets.eu

Updated: Jul 13, 2020 · FPMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

FP Markets is an online forex broker. FPMarkets offers MT4, MT5, and Iress mobile trading, and web-based global forex trading top platforms. FPMarkets.com offers over 60 currency pairs, gold, silver, other precious metals, CFDs, Indices, stocks and cryptos for your personal investment and trading options.

FP Markets
February-March 2020:  Multiple accounts have been created to spam the FPA's forums for FPMarkets.  The first account involved in this incident has IP overlaps with FP Markets representatives as well as later accounts involved in the incident.  CLICK HERE to see some of what was posted.

Established: 2005
Address: Level 5, Exchange House 10 Bridge St Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Contact: support@fpmarkets.com, +61 (0)2 8252 6800
Regulators: ASIC #ABN 16 112 600 281, AFS 286354, CySEC #371/18, SVGFSA #126 LLC 2019
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, IRESS
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, FasaPay, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayPal, PayTrust88, Poli, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayPal, PayTrust88, Skrill

Join live discussion of FPMarkets.com on our forum

FPMarkets.com profile provided by FP_Markets, Jul 11, 2019

Established in 2005, FP Markets has become one of the largest and most reputable players in the industry. We service traders from over 150 countries and execute billions of dollars in transactions daily. We offer CFDs across Forex, Equities, Cryptocurrencies, Commodities and Futures.

Jul 7, 2020,

SCAMMER

I entered 3 positions of gold, 2 x at 1796, 1 x at 1797

When i woke up i check to see that these 3 positions were closed without my authorization. The account wasbt hacked or anything. Why did such a thing happen.

2x positions closed at profit at 01:00 am at 1795

HOWEVER position 1797 hit stop loss at 1799.10.. and again closed time was 01:00am

How can 2 position close at profits at thr sane time 1 position hit stop loss at the sane closure timing

THIS IS A FORM OF SCAM!!!!!!

United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates,
Jun 24, 2020,

Good experience with FP market, staff very transparent and supportive

I tried many brokers, but FP is different scenario unexpected experience for Islamic accounts .

Fast transfer to account, support on live session to guide you in portal and no investment advise that you feel this broker is trusted.

No profit within 5 days and the prices are fine

Chisinau, Moldova, Republic of,
Jun 16, 2020,

Good broker

I have been trading with FP Markets for 3 months. So far so good. Good and fast customer support, good spreads, withdrawing funds to a bank account without any problems. Keep it up.

Jun 16, 2020,

Easy onboarding with great Forex spreads

Decided to join FP Market after quite some comparations, mostly because of the low spreads in Forex. Gold and Crypto spread is quite large!
Onboarding and deposit of funds went smooth, great follow up from customer service (had some issues with KYC documents).
Site is clear and easy to navigate.
I like the Autochartist integration in MT4 and MT5.
Downside might be the focus on Australian side of the world: limited European stocks/indices.

Kuwait, Kuwait,
Jun 10, 2020,

Never deposit your money through Wire Transfer

Dear Traders,
I opened a live account with FP Markets with Account # 5114094, and I decided to fund my account through Wire Transfer. Just to be on the safe side, I had decided to make a deposit of only US$ 150/-. But shockingly, when I checked my account balance, they had credited only US$ 105.33!!!! Upon interrogation, they informed me that my bank had deducted US$ 36/- which is totally unbelievable and untrue. Because when I checked with my bank, they said that they had not deducted a single cent. And furthermore, FP Markets informed me that their bank had deducted an addition of US$ 8.67, which again is absolutely unfounded as the beneficiary should be given the full money without any deductions. This shows how cheap and below standard this broker is, as all other brokers will never deduct a single cent from our deposit. So, I have decided to withdraw my remaining balance ASAP. Please be careful with this broker. And even though they say that they are regulated by ASIC, you will be informed later that only traders from Australia will be protected by ASIC and all others will be under their registration in St. Vincent. This is also a travesty of justice and honesty.
Reply by FP_Markets submitted Jun 16, 2020:
Dear Client,

We understand your frustration regarding high bank fees.
Our Accounts team provided you with supporting evidence showing that the amount we received via bank transfer was 114 USD and not 150 USD. No fee was deducted by FP Markets at this point.
Furthermore, we do have a funding fee of 12.5 AUD for bank transfers that are not in AUD currency, and this fee is disclosed on our funding page here: https://www.fpmarkets.com/int/funding/deposit-funds/. We offered to cover this fee for you as a gesture of goodwill.
Concerning regulation, please be advised that we do not onboard clients from Kuwait under ASIC. This information was communicated to you in a clear and very understandable manner before you registered an account under our St Vincent entity.
For any further clarification, do not hesitate to contact us at supportteam@fpmarkets.com
Istanbul, Turkey,
May 27, 2020,

Excellent Customer Support.

I have been using this platform for a while and although I have yet to withdraw any funds, I can vouch for the excellent customer support,My account manager Nizar Arioua has been very attentive to my needs and made my trading journey as smooth as possible.

The spreads are also quite tight ( although fluctuating for some pairs) which enables you to trade without worry.

Hope I have further positive experiences with FPmarkets.
Dubai,
May 22, 2020,

Best forex provider

I can without any doubt confirm that fpmarkets is the best broker you can get in terms of customer service , Their agents are prompt and accurate with their replies to any queries you have.. In terms of payments and withdrawls ,they are the fastest you can get.
Pakistan, Pakistan,
May 20, 2020,

Over 1 Year Passed Still Withdrawal Not Approved

You are not call me even no replay me no any email i send several email to you even my mobile number is on no any call no any response here my account number 943009 you are only replay me here no any email no any call

Feb 20, 2020 - 1 Star My Account Number 943009 i have 9089.67USD 1 years passed they locked my account now i m not able to go in withdrawal section and no withdrawal Approved I recommend you please stay away do not work with fpmarket. i send several emails but they are not replay me please stay away they are Scammer

Aug 12, 2019 - 1 Star Hi This is update about my pervious Coment which i done on 12 august FP approved the withdrawal of my 15000USD in card But they are not approving my profit withdrawal I m Thinking now that this broker only needed client who lossed there money i have 9089USD profit in my Account but I M not Able to take withdrawal Very Bad Stay Away from These Guys do not trust on it i swear they will Scam with U Thank you Account number 943009 1 thing more i send all the calrification which they needed But I m Sure that they do not want to pay profit to client thank you

Jul 29, 2019 - 1 Star I just Deposit 15000USD from My Card But When I Want to Withdrawal my Money they do not Approved the withdrawal and still its pending from 7 days here my account number 939032 and they do response me i Already Too much Worried please do not trust on this broker.

Reply by FP_Markets submitted Aug 12, 2019 Hi Simon,

Please be advised that our accounts team have already refunded all deposited funds back to their original source.

Please reach out to our accounts team (accounts@fpmartkets.com) should you require further assistance with anything.

Kind regards,
FP Markets Team

Reply by FP_Markets submitted Feb 25, 2020 Dear Client,

As a fully regulated broker, we wouldn't engage in such practices.

We were unable to process the withdrawal due to a lack of cooperation from your side as we did not receive any reply to our emails since July.

We also tried to reach you via phone numerous times (including today).

Please get back to us with the information we requested at compliance@fpmarkets.com and we will be more than happy to give you a call and clarify any issues.

Kind regards,

FP Markets Team

Warsaw, Poland,
Apr 30, 2020,

Good reliable broker with ASIC licence. No problem with withdrawals.

I have withdrawn from FPmarkets about 90 k EUR without problems - which is not very common among Forex Brokers. Nice, helpful and professional customer support. So far I highly recommend.
Alan,
Apr 29, 2020,

Withdrawal help and account closure

I received an informative and clear description to what steps I needed to follow in closing my account as well as reassuring me of the processing days required for withdrawing money into my bank account.