FP Markets Review

First Prudential Markets

Also FPMarkets.eu

Updated: Aug 12, 2020 · FPMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

FP Markets is an online forex broker. FPMarkets offers MT4, MT5, and Iress mobile trading, and web-based global forex trading top platforms. FPMarkets.com offers over 60 currency pairs, gold, silver, other precious metals, CFDs, Indices, stocks and cryptos for your personal investment and trading options.

FP Markets
February-March 2020:  Multiple accounts have been created to spam the FPA's forums for FPMarkets.  The first account involved in this incident has IP overlaps with FP Markets representatives as well as later accounts involved in the incident.  CLICK HERE to see some of what was posted.

Established: 2005
Address: Level 5, Exchange House 10 Bridge St Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Contact: support@fpmarkets.com, +61 (0)2 8252 6800
Regulators: ASIC #ABN 16 112 600 281, AFS 286354, CySEC #371/18, SVGFSA #126 LLC 2019
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, IRESS
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, FasaPay, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayPal, PayTrust88, Poli, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayPal, PayTrust88, Skrill

Join live discussion of FPMarkets.com on our forum

FPMarkets.com profile provided by FP_Markets, Jul 11, 2019

Established in 2005, FP Markets has become one of the largest and most reputable players in the industry. We service traders from over 150 countries and execute billions of dollars in transactions daily. We offer CFDs across Forex, Equities, Cryptocurrencies, Commodities and Futures.

mouad,
russia, Russian Federation,
Aug 11, 2020,

satisfaction with fpmarkets

a broker that does not require a large deposit to start, with a service that the least I can say is a wonder. I want to thank Mr NIZAR who helped me during the registration process until the deposit be done, and who answered all my questions in a short time. I was surprised at the responsiveness of his service
the spreads are low. I recommend this broker for more profits

Bonn,
Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany,
Aug 10, 2020,

I highly recommend FPMarkets

I am sharing my experience with FPMarkets . I have been using FP for around few months . So far, it has been very good experience. Deposited in my account using International bank wire. Funds credited within 3 working days ( from Germany ) . I opened a RAW account with the lowest spreads under Australian regulation ASIC (EU traders who wants higher leverage 1:500) . My Client Relationship Officer Nizar contacted me the same day and guided me through activation process and answered all my questions. Opening and closing sessions, spreads are widening like any other broker which I experienced with all brokers. Execution of trades is top. Professional support, easy deposits and withdrawals. Overall, satisfied with FPMarkets , honest and reliable broker.
I highly recommend this broker. Thank you FPMarkets !

Malta, Malta,
Aug 10, 2020,

Best Forex Broker

Best Forex broker I ever traded with....excellent leverage and very efficient and fast service when it comes to deposit or withdraw also with a very good support service.

Korea, Korea, Democratic People's Republic of,
Jul 31, 2020,

Very Powerful and very best market Conditions and environment

Thank you FPmarket.

I have used several brokers up to this point, and this broker seems the most satisfactory and good.

I hope there are no plugins and no restrictions. :)
israel, Israel,
Jul 30, 2020,

They played with the vps they gave me

FP Markets stole all my money.
They played with the vps they gave me - delete robots from the graphs !!
Change their settings!
Change their server speed to the slowest speed!
And all from the moment I started making money.
And all the time they lied that they do not have access to vps.
Now without prior notice because of my complaints they blocked my access to vps and stole all my robots that were there! Some of the robots - I have no backup!
Ignore my emails.

People, Be careful, from these crooks !!

Jul 27, 2020 - 1 Star I thought I found the perfect broker.
The reactions (fake it turns out) everywhere were good.
They helped me in the chat on Facebook and answered all my questions.
I put 2 main robots in the demo account that were 100% successful
And the manager who spoke to me assured me that in a real account everything would be the same.
Then I deposited.
Their server for my country is very slow, it caused the robots to lose - what was in the demo account 100% success became 40-50.
I proved to them that there was a problem with the server and they did not agree to cancel these specific transactions.
Then they gave me "free" vps.
I sent them proof that the vps transactions are successful compared to the computer transactions in my country - it did not make them recoup the losses.
and then !!
I find that "someone" deleted the robots from the graphs in vps, and changed the settings.
I returned and again someone deleted.
After I returned I made sure they were not deleted and then there were losses in vps.
And what do I find out? Q "Someone" changes the server name to the slowest server !!
Slower than my computer at home !!
Do you understand? They saw that my robots were successful and they did everything to make them fail !!
Including interfering in vps !!
They are not willing to recoup the losses.
They deleted the robots from the graphs 5 minutes before the start of the robot trading, because it was close to the start of trading due to the speed of returning them I made a mistake in their position and it also caused me to lose a crazy loss !! .
And if that's not enough today they blocked me from the chat once.
I bought 2 robots especially for this broker and they ruined everything! .
There is no support for this broker if there is a mistake of the broker in the transactions - you can dream of getting them back!
Mauritania, Mauritania,
Jul 30, 2020,

Satisfied with fpmarkets

Satisfied with FPMarkets

An efficient broker with a responsive customer service and especially Nizar who helped me during the registration process until the deposut has been made .
A quick summary of my experience :
1/ competitive spreads : used multiple brokers. lowest spreads in the industry
2/ fast execution of my trades / no requotes
3/ Fast and easy deposits and withdrawals : used bank wire for my deposit.
Thank you FPMarkets ! keep it up !
Highly recommend this broker
Dave P.,
Jul 28, 2020,

One of the best brokers out there!

I cannot fault this broker. For real. Great trading conditions and besides the high leverage they probably have some of the lowest spreads and commissions I've come across. Very helpful customer support, not to mention their speed and professionalism. MT4 and MT5 are as good as it gets, super fast execution there.
Had some depositing issues at the beginning (quickly solved on their side) but withdrawals are smooth and fast considering the distance. Definitely give FP Markets a go.

Jul 7, 2020,

SCAMMER

I entered 3 positions of gold, 2 x at 1796, 1 x at 1797

When i woke up i check to see that these 3 positions were closed without my authorization. The account wasbt hacked or anything. Why did such a thing happen.

2x positions closed at profit at 01:00 am at 1795

HOWEVER position 1797 hit stop loss at 1799.10.. and again closed time was 01:00am

How can 2 position close at profits at thr sane time 1 position hit stop loss at the sane closure timing

THIS IS A FORM OF SCAM!!!!!!
Reply by FP_Markets submitted Jul 14, 2020:
Dear Client,

Due to low liquidity at rollover time your orders were filled at a less favourable price.

We hope that our email clarified your concerns in more detail.

Please do not hesitate to get back to our Risk team should you require any other information.
United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates,
Jun 24, 2020,

Good experience with FP market, staff very transparent and supportive

I tried many brokers, but FP is different scenario unexpected experience for Islamic accounts .

Fast transfer to account, support on live session to guide you in portal and no investment advise that you feel this broker is trusted.

No profit within 5 days and the prices are fine

Chisinau, Moldova, Republic of,
Jun 16, 2020,

Good broker

I have been trading with FP Markets for 3 months. So far so good. Good and fast customer support, good spreads, withdrawing funds to a bank account without any problems. Keep it up.