FPMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 7, 2020
First Prudential Markets, Also FPMarkets.eu
February-March 2020:  Multiple accounts have been created to spam the FPA's forums for FPMarkets.  The first account involved in this incident has IP overlaps with FP Markets representatives as well as later accounts involved in the incident.  CLICK HERE to see some of what was posted.

About FPMarkets.com

FP Markets is an online forex broker. FPMarkets offers MT4, MT5, and Iress mobile trading, and web-based global forex trading top platforms. FPMarkets.com offers over 50 currency pairs, gold, silver, CFDs, Indices, stocks and cryptos for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5, IRESS
Currencies:(50+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin
CFD:(15+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, FasaPay, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PaySec, Poli, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods:VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of FPMarkets.com on our forum

FPMarkets.com profile provided by FP_Markets, Jul 11, 2019

Established in 2005, FP Markets has become one of the largest and most reputable players in the industry. We service traders from over 150 countries and execute billions of dollars in transactions daily. We offer CFDs across Forex, Equities, Cryptocurrencies, Commodities and Futures.

Apr 6, 2020,

Fpmarktets is the best place to be

After using a ton of forex brokers and consistently being met with disappointment, I am glad to be a customer of fpmarkets. Their professional service and helpful chat personnel makes all the difference. They deal on honest spreads, while their deposits and withdrawals works perfectly. I have used wire transfer and they were without delay.

Julien,
France, France,
Mar 6, 2020,

Best forex broker I've came across

I've been trading with FP Markets for over 6 months and I am very impressed with the quality of service I received so far. They are always there for you when you need them
and their responses are very fast and helpful. Never had any issues or delays with withdrawals or trading in general. Another good thing is that I never experienced
technical issues of any kind like I used to with my previous broker, I'm talking about platform freezing and server downtime. Really great broker, keep up the good work!

India, India,
Feb 24, 2020,

My deposit is still not credited and trying to Scam

I had opened a live account and deposited $500 to test their services, its today 5 days gone and they have not credited the deposit and contacting support they just keep saying will be added shortly, looks like scam. I strongly advice all fellow members not to join this broker, I think they have issues in finances.
Dear Client,

We hope that the email sent to you yesterday clarified the reasons for the delay.

Kindly be advised that we do not accept 3rd party deposits, therefore the deposit has been returned to the original funding source.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during our investigation.

Maiduguri, Nigeria,
Feb 21, 2020,

THEY DON'T PROCESS YOUR WITHDRAWAL SO THAT YOU END UP LOOSING TO THEM

I do not appreciate being forced to trade, i made a withdraw Yesterday , being Thursday and when i received a notification that my withdrawal will be processed before 10:30 AEST, i contacted them early hours of today friday to let them know about it so they could process it as per their terms but still they ignore me and send me an email that they will let me know when they process it, i really do not appreciate that...i already told their representative that i want the fund to be withdrawn so i could trade, i follow a strict rule is either they process the withdrawal for me to trade or i don't trade at all....and today is the last trading day of the week....
Dear Client,

As per our records, your withdrawal request has been processed on 2020.02.21 at 08:32:15 GMT +3 - a few hours after the request was sent.

Please go to your Account History in the MT4 platform, or check the Cash deposit and withdrawal history in the client portal to view the status of your request.

If you require any further clarification regarding your withdrawal, please email us at cash@fpmarkets.com.

Pakistan, Pakistan,
Feb 20, 2020,

1 Year Passed No Withdrawal Approved

My Account Number 943009 i have 9089.67USD 1 years passed they locked my account now i m not able to go in withdrawal section and no withdrawal Approved I recommend you please stay away do not work with fpmarket. i send several emails but they are not replay me please stay away they are Scammer

Aug 12, 2019 - 1 Star Hi This is update about my pervious Coment which i done on 12 august FP approved the withdrawal of my 15000USD in card But they are not approving my profit withdrawal I m Thinking now that this broker only needed client who lossed there money i have 9089USD profit in my Account but I M not Able to take withdrawal Very Bad Stay Away from These Guys do not trust on it i swear they will Scam with U Thank you Account number 943009 1 thing more i send all the calrification which they needed But I m Sure that they do not want to pay profit to client thank you

Jul 29, 2019 - 1 Star I just Deposit 15000USD from My Card But When I Want to Withdrawal my Money they do not Approved the withdrawal and still its pending from 7 days here my account number 939032 and they do response me i Already Too much Worried please do not trust on this broker.

Reply by FP_Markets submitted Aug 12, 2019 Hi Simon,

Please be advised that our accounts team have already refunded all deposited funds back to their original source.

Please reach out to our accounts team (accounts@fpmartkets.com) should you require further assistance with anything.

Dear Client,

As a fully regulated broker, we wouldn't engage in such practices.

We were unable to process the withdrawal due to a lack of cooperation from your side as we did not receive any reply to our emails since July.

We also tried to reach you via phone numerous times (including today).

Please get back to us with the information we requested at compliance@fpmarkets.com and we will be more than happy to give you a call and clarify any issues.

Germany, Germany,
Feb 17, 2020,

They Ignore my withdraw request

I'm trying since months to withdraw my money.
Nothing happening.
I already spoke to some people from the support team, they are just telling me that they will have a look but nothing happening.
I don't recommend to deposit any money until this problem Is solved.
Reply by FP_Markets submitted Feb 19, 2020:
Dear Gabriel,

We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed.
We emailed you several times regarding your withdrawal request, however, there was no reply from your side.
We can process your withdrawal request as soon as you set up your bank account details in the Client Portal.
Please reply to the email we sent you a few hours ago, and we will proceed with the withdrawal.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation,
Milano, Italy,
Jan 17, 2020,

Nice Customer support.

Customer support is very nice. they are avilable 24/5 .they give quick response and solve your doubts and questions. platform is very good . if you do 10lots per month they can give free vps service. you can access autochartist software and access weekly review and weekend review about the markets so you can get idea what is going in the markets. their support is very fast they give response to your emails within one working day. most importantly their spread difference is less compare to other brokers.their platform is nice.
Tallinn, Estonia,
Jan 13, 2020,

Well Done!

I had a good experience so far. I'm using desktop MT4 as well as mobile MT4 - positions execution is pretty fast and proper. Spreads are good as well. Keep it up.
Western Cape, South Africa,
Jan 7, 2020,

Great support and trustworthy

My experience with FP Markets has been great so far. The support is truly helpful from general enquiries to issue resolving. I solemnly wait to be helped. Help is there when you need it and not 30 minutes away. Other than that, I have not experienced any trickery or trade position manipulation as of yet. Many traders warn about issues like this with other brokers. I have been with a fair share of different brokers in the past but FP Markets is so far definitely the broker I am most comfortable with.

Thanks for the excellent service guys, appreciate it :)
Kuching, Malaysia,
Dec 6, 2019,

I give 10/10 stars

They are the best broker i ever met with super good support (staff polite, queue are fast), raw ecn, no price manipulation, no tricks, no gimmick. Most importantly withdrawal process is super fast, i got my fund in same day after request even they say their cut off time is 10am AEST, that mean they do extra work to process the queue.

I actually an old customer of famous broker in the same region (ICMar*ets), after they freeze the MT4 during news, with my winning trade is running, not able to close any position, waiting their livechat support queue like 40 person ahead you, take about 45 minute waiting time, after they solved the problem, i able to close my winning position at 50% gain only because of retracement. So, No more ICMar*ets for me. Say Hi to FPmarkets!

P/S: Im a Malaysia trader and do not affiliate/work with FPmarkets.