FP Markets Review

First Prudential Markets

Also FPMarkets.eu

Updated: Jan 22, 2021 · FPMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

FP Markets is an online forex broker. FPMarkets offers MT4, MT5, and Iress mobile trading, and web-based global forex trading top platforms. FPMarkets.com offers over 60 currency pairs, gold, silver, other precious metals, CFDs, Indices, stocks and cryptos for your personal investment and trading options.

FP Markets
February 2020 - January 2021:  Multiple accounts have spammed the FPA's forums for FPMarkets.  The first account involved in this incident has IP overlaps with FP Markets representatives as well as many of the later accounts involved in the incident.  CLICK HERE to see some of what was posted.

Established: 2005
Address: Level 5, Exchange House 10 Bridge St Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Contact: support@fpmarkets.com, +61 (0)2 8252 6800
Regulators: ASIC #ABN 16 112 600 281, AFS 286354, CySEC #371/18, SVGFSA #126 LLC 2019
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, IRESS
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, FasaPay, Klarna, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayPal, PayTrust88, Poli, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayPal, PayTrust88, Skrill

Join live discussion of FPMarkets.com on our forum

FPMarkets.com profile provided by FP_Markets, Jul 11, 2019

Established in 2005, FP Markets has become one of the largest and most reputable players in the industry. We service traders from over 150 countries and execute billions of dollars in transactions daily. We offer CFDs across Forex, Equities, Cryptocurrencies, Commodities and Futures.

sursee, Switzerland,
Jan 18, 2021,

Very good

Deposit was easy, good live support, email response also very fast, withdrawal with paypal and visa is one business day. So everything good here.

Kahledfxfund,
Jan 18, 2021,

Another VICTIM of their FAKE ECN pricing.

I got convinced by an Introducer of their to try them out but believing this conman was the worst mistake ever. I basically put 95% of my capital with them and not I have zero left in that account. The big issues with them is then order don't get filled at the price requested that you see on their platform, this means the prices they show are fake when you complain they blame slippage but I know this is a lie as the exact same trades in other brokers don't have the massive slippage you will get here. Spread over the rolls is massively high and you will get stopped out in a second. Stop loss orders will get filled sometimes 40 pips or more away from your target price. I started to not use stop loss order with them as its not possible but that's also risky.

When you explain this to their support they will ignore you for days and just say nothing is wrong, when you finally find someone who is not arrogant they pretend to show compassion but in the end treat you like a fool and make you feel like its your fault even though its not, its not professional and condescending. They always try to come up with some sort of excuses.

My advice is to stay away, this company cant be trusted they are not ECN as they say, their prices are fake and frequent trading is impossible.

Now I lost 95% of my capital and I have to go back to work, please don't fall into their marketing trap as you will become a victim like me.

M S,
Jan 8, 2021,

Reliable trustworthy broker

Reliable Trustworthy Broker
Been using FPMarkets for more than few months. I admit after trading with multiple brokers, they are the best. If you are trading EURUSD, GBPUSD , they have the lowest spreads. their platoforms are EAs friendly ( execution, spreads ). Amazing customer support, they make sure to fix any issue on the spot. Never had problems with withdrawals. Professional Broker. Thank you FPMarkets !

A Erick,
Munich, Germany,
Jan 8, 2021,

very efficient Broker 2021!

I really like this Broker . It has great customer support ,dedicated accounts managers . The plaform is running smoothly , Spreads are faily low, execution is TOP. withdrawals are processed within 24 hours. nothing to complain about . Definitely is the best broker outthere .

High recommend FPMarkets !

D N,
Paris, France,
Jan 6, 2021,

Highly recommend this broker

I highly recommend this broker, my experience with them has been positive for more than 6 months , easy and fast withdrawals using Paypal , great customer support, top execution. Thank you FPMarkets !

madrid, Spain,
Dec 13, 2020,

they try to convince me with lies..they do not return money cuenta 5318347

Everything is a lie, false, false opinions, it is a false broker, I can not withdraw the money even through PAYPAL, impossible, I have asked many times, once they have your money you will not catch it again, and they put false opinions here to that you fall into the trap, they only answer stupid things, everything is a lie. They say that they have added money to the account that they scammed me, yes, but I cannot withdraw or withdraw, it is a double scam, stay away from these rogues, They are putting false opinions and I tell you all the truth, they themselves put false opinions here in the list. Fraud.T

SPANISH : Todo es mentira, falso, opiniones falsas, es un corredor falso, no puedo retirar el dinero ni por PAYPAL, imposible, lo he pedido muchas veces, una vez que tienen tu dinero ya no lo vuelves a atrapar, y ponen opiniones falsas aqui para que caigas en la trampa, solo contestan estupideces, todo es mentira. Dicen que me han añadido dinero a la cuenta que me estafaron, si, pero no puedo sacar ni retirar, es una doble estafa, alejaros de estos granujas, Estan poniendo opiniones falsa y os lo digo a todos de verdas, ellos mismos ponen opiniones falsa aqui en el listado. Estafa.

Dec 1, 2020 - 1 Star I thought that these things no longer existed, do not put your money here, the stop losses are worth nothing, they lengthen the candles, the charts and everything that is necessary to jump stop of any size, I only lasted within 3 days, with only two orders I already realized that they are something incredible, how can there be even brokers of this type? Is it that we can no longer trust anyone? With this broker that lengthens the candles and closes the stop loss when it feels like it there is nothing to do, also if you complain by mail, they will transfer the problem to each other. Thank goodness I have captures of everything. scam

Reply by FP_Markets submitted Dec 4, 2020 Dear Client,

Thank you for your review.

We confirm that your stop losses were triggered correctly around midnight server time. Thin liquidity close to rollover results in a wider spread.

We appreciate your understanding that slippage is an unavoidable part of trading and generally occurs when there is low market liquidity or high volatility.

As a gesture of goodwill, although you did not meet the minimum deposit requirement, we have fully refunded the loses for the above mentioned trades.

If you have any questions or doubts, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Saskatchewan, Canada,
Dec 11, 2020,

FPMARKETS will STEAL your profits! SCAM Theives

Scam broker. My account number was 5311219. I placed trades with FP Markets expecting ECN execution making a significant amount of money in a short period of time. Instead they stole back my winning trades and told me they offer ECN pricing, not ECN execution. Just because I made a significant amount of money in a short time they said my trading was “Abusive Trading”. They will make any excuse as to why they feel they don’t have to pay you. NEVER use this broker if you are a winning trader. Terrible customer service on top of a misleading website that declares regulation. Be warned your account will be opened with an entity that is not CySec or ASIC regulated. Absolute joke of a broker that is to never be trusted. They will STEAL your profits back and make outrageous claims as to why. They only want you to lose!

Reply by FP_Markets submitted Dec 16, 2020:
Dear Client,

Thank you for your review.

Your trades were carefully examined by instrument, trade pattern and trade behaviour, and our extensive investigation proved undoubtedly that you were engaged in abusive trading.

Kindly refer to the detailed email sent by our Compliance team, which lists the reasons behind the outcome of your inquiry. We reserve the right to cancel any trades made through abusive trading.

To address any regulatory concerns, please note that FP Markets is a group of companies, which include:

First Prudential Markets Pty Ltd, an ASIC regulated provider of CFD and Forex trading services (ABN 16 112 600 281, AFS License No. 286354),

First Prudential Markets Ltd (registration number HE 372179), a company authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC License number 371/18) and

FP Markets LLC, which is a registered company of St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Limited Liability Number 126 LLC 2019.

You have registered an account under FP Markets LLC on https://www.fpmarkets.com/int/.

FP Markets has grown to become one of the largest and most reputable players in the industry. We can assure you that honesty and transparency are two of our key governing principles, and we do not engage in so called "profit hunting".

Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to reply to the email sent by our Compliance team.
GAFSA, Tunisia,
Dec 4, 2020,

one of the best brokers FPMARKETS

I have been trading with FPMarkets platforms since 2019. I am using different brokers and I trade mainly XAUUSD. I would say FP has the lowest spreads (specifically GOLD ) and fastest execution on their servers. Customer Service is amazing, Thank you Nizar for helping anytime I need assistance. Not really sure why other traders still complain when this broker gives best trading conditions with Fast and easy withdrawals
Always recommend this broker even for big investors.
Thank you FPMarkets !

Tunisia, Tunisia,
Dec 3, 2020,

Fp markets true ecn broker

I am client with fpmarkets after test many brokers from 2013 i fund the true broker in market is fpmarkets low spread true ecn broker
Fast withdraw
Support all time online

Australia, Australia,
Nov 27, 2020,

Customer support not knowledgeable and treat clients like dumb customers.

Prior to contacting Fp markets' support, i am not able to trade indexes and i tried formatting my computer and reinstalling everything fresh. so with everything new and fresh i tried placing a trade of AUS200. it is not placing a trade so i contacted support. Timothy from FP Markets support kept asking the same questions over and over again wherein i already told him that i have already done everything he said prior to reporting the issue. and he never came up with a real solution just ended the conversation once he received reprimanding of not knowing what to do. he treated clients as if i was a new born lol. insisted that my use of indicators (he mentioned robot) which are not is affecting it. i have been using the same indicators with several other brokers and no problems! FP Markets has to lift their client services standard. i think fpmarkets is 20yrs behind.

Reply by FP_Markets submitted Dec 2, 2020:
Dear Client,

We sent you a follow up email in this regard, however we did not receive any response.

We regret that we provided you with a poor customer experience — it is the exact opposite of what we pride ourselves on.

Unfortunately, our live chat agent was unable to identify the reason you could not place trades for AUS200, nor we received similar reports from our Clients.

Should you still experience issues, please reply to the email we sent you so we could investigate.