FP Markets Review

First Prudential Markets

Also FPMarkets.eu

Updated: Sep 24, 2021 · FPMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

FP Markets is an online forex broker. FPMarkets offers MT4, MT5, and Iress mobile trading, and web-based global forex trading top platforms. FPMarkets.com offers over 60 currency pairs, gold, silver, other precious metals, CFDs, Indices, stocks and cryptos for your personal investment and trading options.

FP Markets
February 2020 - January 2021:  Multiple accounts have spammed the FPA's forums for FPMarkets.  The first account involved in this incident has IP overlaps with FP Markets representatives as well as many of the later accounts involved in the incident.  CLICK HERE to see some of what was posted.

March-August 2021:  More FP Markets multis have continued to spam non-commercial areas of the FPA's forums.  Some of their posts have been added to the thread linked in the previous paragraph.

FPMarkets.com is part of First Prudential Markets Pty Ltd group. Known members of this group include ZeroMarkets.com, FXMarkets.live.

Established: 2005
Address: Level 5, Exchange House 10 Bridge St Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Contact: support@fpmarkets.com, +61 (0)2 8252 6800
Regulators: ASIC #ABN 16 112 600 281, AFS 286354, CySEC #371/18, SVGFSA #126 LLC 2019
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, IRESS
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, FasaPay, Klarna, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayPal, PayTrust88, Poli, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayPal, PayTrust88, Skrill

Join live discussion of FPMarkets.com on our forum

FPMarkets.com profile provided by FP_Markets, Jul 11, 2019

Established in 2005, FP Markets has become one of the largest and most reputable players in the industry. We service traders from over 150 countries and execute billions of dollars in transactions daily. We offer CFDs across Forex, Equities, Cryptocurrencies, Commodities and Futures.

salerno, Italy,
Sep 13, 2021,

trusted broker

One of my trusted broker. Using their platform for few months, all seems good : fast platform, very low spreads. Fast deposits and withdrawals. Highly recommend this broker
Milano, Italy,
Sep 9, 2021,

Good brocker

I have chosen FPMarkets among other brokers ! Been trading with them for a while now, Account opening was fast and easy ( all information are clear ), deposits, withdrawals are hustle free . Spreads are low most of the time and fast execution !. I enjoy trading with FPmarkets ! Thanks guys ! keep it up !
stockholm, Sweden,
Aug 27, 2021,

Very good broker

Registered with FPmarkets almost a year ago. They offer lowest spreads compared to other brokers. Platform and execution super fast. Easy and fast deposits and withdrawals. wide range of products including Cryptos. Satisfied with FPmarkets ! overall good experience

Nigeria, Nigeria,
Aug 25, 2021,

My fund withheld by Fpmarkets

My account number with Fpmarkets is 5683013.
This is a fraudulent company. Firstly, I registered with Fpmarkets Australia, without my permission, they transferred my account to Fpmarkets in St.Vincent Island where there is zero regulation.
I invested $100 in this company and started trading forex with it.
At first I was doing very well, winning most of my trades. But then they started manipulating my trades and I started losing money. When my balance dropped to $8.01, I asked them to close my account and refund my the balance in my account. They said they would do that. They closed the account but withold the money. When I contacted them, they said they have processed my balance and sent it to my MasterCard account. This is a lie because I receive transfers to my MasterCard account instantly.
Days past but I didn't see any money. Contacted them again, this time they told me they are checking my request and will get back to me as soon as possible.
Uptill now they have not gotten back to me.
I use this medium to plead with Fpmarkets to refund me my money. I will update this post as soon as I get my balance back.

Reply by FP_Markets submitted Sep 6, 2021:
Dear Client,

Thank you for your review.

We are unable to accept clients from your registered country under ASIC. We see that you initially registered your live account under our International entity, without any entity changes.

In regards to your trades - we do not apply any hidden fees or practice price manipulation.

You informed us that you received the withdrawal on the 25th of August.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require further assistance with anything.

Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Aug 24, 2021,

Investors please be aware of this broker defrauding your profits

Investors please be aware of this broker, First Prudential Markets Pty Ltd. ("FP Markets"), they will make you lose money and won't let you withdraw money when you have profits.

I have opened an MT4 account with FP Markets and I have made trades on their MT4 platform. Sometimes I lose and sometimes I make profits doing trading. I know there are risks in doing trading, and I have no objection to losing money because of the market change and the trade. However, the problem is with this broker, FP Markets. When I started to have more profits from the trading, FP Markets suddenly cancelled both my account and my profits and did not allow me to withdraw my money and my profits! I used my knowledge and experience in trading to make profits, they just made up some reason to stop you from making money and defrauded all my profits!

This is so cherry-picking and what is the point of using their products and services if I kept losing money and when I have profits they just cancelled my account and cancelled all my profits? This is not fair and there is no way you can make profits with this firm because they are just a bunch of cherry-picking people who will make you lose money and defraud all your profits made while doing trading.
Reply by FP_Markets submitted Sep 3, 2021:
Dear Client,

Thank you for your review.

Our Risk team sent you an official reply addressing your concerns. We have conclusive evidence that your account was engaging in abusive trading practices.
We hope this clarifies the issue for you, please do not hesitate to contact us should you require further assistance with anything.

Nigeria, Nigeria,
Aug 22, 2021,

Very difficult to sigin to client area

The most difficult broker I have come across in this world 99% you can't find client area to login to your account,

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Aug 19, 2021,

I did my Research well finding the most Transparent Broker in Markets

Very Responsive and ready to support me in facilitating my quiries and processing. I can widraw money within a day. So far im having accounts with them with a very low low spreads.Im happy with FP Markets.
What i like the most is VPS.
A Arwa,
Susah, Tunisia,
Aug 9, 2021,

Best Experience Broker 2021

Excellent broker with fair trading conditions. I have been using FPMarkets as my main broker, spreads are extremely low, very responsive customer support. Fast and easy withdrawals what every trader needs. Great experience. Highly recommend FPMarkets
South africa, South Africa,
Aug 5, 2021,

Very happy an satisfied

At Fpmarkets their service is brilliant an quick from registering to deposit to withdrawls.they are a good choice
korea, Korea, Republic of,
Jul 25, 2021,

I got bad execution again.

The average execution speed of the order was from 30ms to 50ms, but from a certain moment, the execution speed of the order starts at 100ms. Also, the execution speed when closing the order was 100ms. I was very disappointed.

But they were conscientious in their payments and I was able to withdraw $1000 in profits.

Jul 20, 2021 - 5 Stars I started trading with them again. In particular, the fantastic execution speed and trading environment and conditions you must experience for yourself. However, their support response speed is a bit disappointing.

Mar 29, 2021 - 1 Star Initially, FPmarket was a great broker.

But they flagged all my accounts. I am no longer happy about the trading environment. I used to have good trading performance but haven't made a profit since then.

However, the fact that it provides a good trading environment remains the same. I will admit this. But for me, the feeling of being provided with a negative environment does not change.

Aug 20, 2020 - 5 Stars I dont understand about bad reviews.
Today i requests withdrwals 1500$ more. Support team is faster for withdrwal to cards only need 5hour and e-wallet is 6hour.. very short. Thank you fpmarket. Im real trader im not spammer :)

Jul 31, 2020 - 5 Stars Thank you FPmarket.

I have used several brokers up to this point, and this broker seems the most satisfactory and good.

I hope there are no plugins and no restrictions. :)

Reply by FP_Markets submitted Mar 31, 2021 Dear Client,

Thank you for being a valued client and for sharing your feedback, which we deeply appreciate.

We are sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with our trading environment.

If you have concerns about a particular trade, please contact our Risk department at riskteam@fpmarkets.com with the account number and trade number you would like us to investigate.

We look forward to hearing from you.