FP Markets Review

First Prudential Markets

Also FPMarkets.eu

Updated: Oct 16, 2020 · FPMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

FP Markets is an online forex broker. FPMarkets offers MT4, MT5, and Iress mobile trading, and web-based global forex trading top platforms. FPMarkets.com offers over 60 currency pairs, gold, silver, other precious metals, CFDs, Indices, stocks and cryptos for your personal investment and trading options.

FP Markets
February-March 2020:  Multiple accounts have been created to spam the FPA's forums for FPMarkets.  The first account involved in this incident has IP overlaps with FP Markets representatives as well as later accounts involved in the incident.  CLICK HERE to see some of what was posted.

Established: 2005
Address: Level 5, Exchange House 10 Bridge St Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Contact: support@fpmarkets.com, +61 (0)2 8252 6800
Regulators: ASIC #ABN 16 112 600 281, AFS 286354, CySEC #371/18, SVGFSA #126 LLC 2019
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, IRESS
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, FasaPay, Klarna, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayPal, PayTrust88, Poli, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayPal, PayTrust88, Skrill

Join live discussion of FPMarkets.com on our forum

FPMarkets.com profile provided by FP_Markets, Jul 11, 2019

Established in 2005, FP Markets has become one of the largest and most reputable players in the industry. We service traders from over 150 countries and execute billions of dollars in transactions daily. We offer CFDs across Forex, Equities, Cryptocurrencies, Commodities and Futures.

Tanger, Morocco,
Sep 17, 2020,

Best broker forex

I dealt with this company for more than a year. It is one of the best companies for very low spreads at night, and at the time of news and support, they answer quickly and withdrawals are very fast. I recommend this company licensed by Australia

israel, Israel,
Sep 14, 2020,

Continue my critique of these crooks.

Continue my critique of these crooks.
Of course they continue to block my ip from their chat

They do not reply by email of course.
I wrote a complaint to their regulator in Australia, and what do I find out?
That after the scam they did to me they transferred my account to Vanuatu.
A country that no one has heard of !!
They must be in an urgent prison! Everyone in this company.
If you put your money in this company they will protect your profits and then transfer your account to an unsupervised country !!
Of course I will not give up until everyone in this company is in jail

Aug 12, 2020 - 1 Star More than two weeks have passed.
And yet they continue to block me, from their chat when I try to ask for the robots they stole from me, along with the vps company.
look:
I do not understand why company employees are allowed to write fake good reviews.
The only thing that is true in fake reviews is the low spreads.
But, if you do not live in us, you will see that their server speed is very slow and it will cause your robots or even trading without robots (if you get out of trades fast and take individual pips) to lose.
These scammers stole / deleted more than 20 of my robots that were inside the vps and I have no backup of them.
They made me lose almost all my profits by logging into vps and deleting the robots from the graphs. Or their slow server speed to my country.
I think I'm one of the few here who's really a customer of this company.
If the nightmare with them resolves I will update.

Jul 30, 2020 - 1 Star FP Markets stole all my money.
They played with the vps they gave me - delete robots from the graphs !!
Change their settings!
Change their server speed to the slowest speed!
And all from the moment I started making money.
And all the time they lied that they do not have access to vps.
Now without prior notice because of my complaints they blocked my access to vps and stole all my robots that were there! Some of the robots - I have no backup!
Ignore my emails.

People, Be careful, from these crooks !!

Jul 27, 2020 - 1 Star I thought I found the perfect broker.
The reactions (fake it turns out) everywhere were good.
They helped me in the chat on Facebook and answered all my questions.
I put 2 main robots in the demo account that were 100% successful
And the manager who spoke to me assured me that in a real account everything would be the same.
Then I deposited.
Their server for my country is very slow, it caused the robots to lose - what was in the demo account 100% success became 40-50.
I proved to them that there was a problem with the server and they did not agree to cancel these specific transactions.
Then they gave me "free" vps.
I sent them proof that the vps transactions are successful compared to the computer transactions in my country - it did not make them recoup the losses.
and then !!
I find that "someone" deleted the robots from the graphs in vps, and changed the settings.
I returned and again someone deleted.
After I returned I made sure they were not deleted and then there were losses in vps.
And what do I find out? Q "Someone" changes the server name to the slowest server !!
Slower than my computer at home !!
Do you understand? They saw that my robots were successful and they did everything to make them fail !!
Including interfering in vps !!
They are not willing to recoup the losses.
They deleted the robots from the graphs 5 minutes before the start of the robot trading, because it was close to the start of trading due to the speed of returning them I made a mistake in their position and it also caused me to lose a crazy loss !! .
And if that's not enough today they blocked me from the chat once.
I bought 2 robots especially for this broker and they ruined everything! .
There is no support for this broker if there is a mistake of the broker in the transactions - you can dream of getting them back!
Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia,
Sep 11, 2020,

Excellent

Easy to open account
Support is excellent
Deposit and withdrawal is easy
Excellent broker

Patric,
cologne, Germany,
Sep 9, 2020,

5 out of 5

I posted earlier a review with 4*. I had a small issue which has been resolved in a matter of minutes. I would righ highly recommend this broker, as I am reading others reviews. Yes spreads are widening during opening and closing sesions which is normal for any broker i traded with. easy and fast withdrawals, top execution, they even cover 50 USD for International bank transfers for more than 10K- Thank you FP !

Patrik  Sep 7, 2020 - 4 Stars Dear traders, I have been using always ASIC regulated brokers for their reputation. FPMarkets has been amazing, worldclass customer support, really low spreads on. Majors (this is what I am trading). Execution ultra fast, no requotes even during news. Highly recommend this broker. Thank you also Nizar for your help. Keep it FPMarkets!

Al khobar, Saudi Arabia,
Sep 7, 2020,

Avoid this broker

I opened a raw account with them, I was trading gold on profit and suddenly I stopped out on 1100 pip, can you imagine that!!. I lost a lot of money because of that. It is about 11 $ on gold and they are claiming to be an ECN broker. I contacted them, they reply that it was on holiday and some instruments were closing earlier, but other brokers where I have an account like IC markets didn't show this widen in the spread. My friends warned me from this broker, but I wanted to test them. My recommendation is: AVOID THIS BROKER!

Reply by FP_Markets submitted Sep 9, 2020:
Dear Client,

Thank you for your review.

You experienced spread widening on the 7th of September (US Labour Day), which is a normal occurrence as the Forex market is less liquid during public holidays.

As a gesture of goodwill - our Risk team offered to honor your stop loss.

It is of critical importance that you take the time to review the terms and conditions and the trading times during public holidays so you can see when the spread conditions are likely to be impacted.

For any further requests, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Sep 7, 2020,

Best Regulated Broker Ever Met

excellent service - very fast response - my account manager Nizar Arioua replys by e-mail or phone within 15 to 30 minutes. the spreads are very good. I am with this broker only 5 months, but have just opened a 2nd account.
Overall experience is good & no problems at all

Stan,
Krakow, Poland,
Sep 4, 2020,

best broker in my 5 years trading history

excellent service - very fast response - my account manager Nizar Arioua replys by e-mail or phone within 15 to 30 minutes. the spreads are very good. I am with this broker only 3 months, but have just opened a 3rd account.I wish all brokers be like this

Brendan,
NSW, Australia,
Sep 2, 2020,

Excellent never a problem

Same day withdrawals, quick support, great spreads, never had a problem. What more could you want?

Korean, Korea, Republic of,
Aug 20, 2020,

I requests withdrawal 1500$ 8.20

I dont understand about bad reviews.
Today i requests withdrwals 1500$ more. Support team is faster for withdrwal to cards only need 5hour and e-wallet is 6hour.. very short. Thank you fpmarket. Im real trader im not spammer :)

Jul 31, 2020 - 5 Stars Thank you FPmarket.

I have used several brokers up to this point, and this broker seems the most satisfactory and good.

I hope there are no plugins and no restrictions. :)

Kuwait, Kuwait,
Aug 18, 2020,

A truly reliable and trustworthy broker!

When there is a dearth of good reliable forex brokers out there, I can confidently say to everyone out there that at FP Markets, you won't face any shortcomings of any kind. I have been with them since June 2020, and till date, I have personally found them to be very customer centric and friendly, and my Account Manager Mr. Nizar Arioua, had always been there by my side whenever I needed any kind of help concerning my withdrawals. Deposits and withdrawals through bank card or payment gateways such as Skrill are instant and secure. Execution speeds and spreads on ECN and Standards accounts are at par with the best. I hope to continue trading with FP Markets as my broker for a long time. Truly an exceptional broker, in my personal and professional opinion!

Jun 10, 2020 - 1 Star Dear Traders,
I opened a live account with FP Markets with Account # 5114094, and I decided to fund my account through Wire Transfer. Just to be on the safe side, I had decided to make a deposit of only US$ 150/-. But shockingly, when I checked my account balance, they had credited only US$ 105.33!!!! Upon interrogation, they informed me that my bank had deducted US$ 36/- which is totally unbelievable and untrue. Because when I checked with my bank, they said that they had not deducted a single cent. And furthermore, FP Markets informed me that their bank had deducted an addition of US$ 8.67, which again is absolutely unfounded as the beneficiary should be given the full money without any deductions. This shows how cheap and below standard this broker is, as all other brokers will never deduct a single cent from our deposit. So, I have decided to withdraw my remaining balance ASAP. Please be careful with this broker. And even though they say that they are regulated by ASIC, you will be informed later that only traders from Australia will be protected by ASIC and all others will be under their registration in St. Vincent. This is also a travesty of justice and honesty.

Reply by FP_Markets submitted Jun 16, 2020 Dear Client,

We understand your frustration regarding high bank fees.

Our Accounts team provided you with supporting evidence showing that the amount we received via bank transfer was 114 USD and not 150 USD. No fee was deducted by FP Markets at this point.

Furthermore, we do have a funding fee of 12.5 AUD for bank transfers that are not in AUD currency, and this fee is disclosed on our funding page here: https://www.fpmarkets.com/int/funding/deposit-funds/. We offered to cover this fee for you as a gesture of goodwill.

Concerning regulation, please be advised that we do not onboard clients from Kuwait under ASIC. This information was communicated to you in a clear and very understandable manner before you registered an account under our St Vincent entity.

For any further clarification, do not hesitate to contact us at supportteam@fpmarkets.com