FPMarkets.com.au (First Prudential Markets) Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 5, 2019

FP Markets is an online forex broker.  FPMarkets offers MetaTrader 4, mobile trading, and web-based global forex trading top platforms.  FPMarkets.com.au offers over 50 currency pairs, gold, silver, CFDs, Futures, and Shares for your personal investment and trading options.

FPMarkets.com.au (First Prudential Markets)

Information

Trading platforms:MT4, MT5, IRESS
Currencies:(10+)
Cryptocurrencies:(1) Bitcoin
CFD:(50+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, FasaPay, Neteller, PaySec, Poli, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods:VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of FPMarkets.com.au (First Prudential Markets) on our forum

Najam Iqbal,
Lahore, Pakistan,
Dec 24, 2018,

Good company

Overall company is good they have solved my problem I just went panic before i submitted my review earlier, i will request forexpeacearmy to please delete that review and add this review

Dec 24, 2018 - 1 Star For me the company is worst, as per their site you get bonus/commission whenever you refer any client, but this is biggest lie from them, they paid me total of USD 350 from total amount of USD 750 which they were supposed to pay.
Now their support team/chat and my account manager Mohamed Merhab has stopped responding, their chat give new excuse every day.
My advice is just be careful, rest you have to decide what is better for you.
Evangelos,
Limassol, Cyprus,
Dec 20, 2018,

Excellent

I don't believe in my eyes.I did awithdrawal 12/17 in afternoon and my money 12/18 in the morning is in my account.Honest broker,low spreads,excellent support fust execution all is good.Thanks Fpmarkets.
Garry,
Flitcroft, United Kingdom,
Nov 22, 2018,

500 x friendly

I recently had to switch from my broker when the new EU rules came in and I did not want to go to offshore. Having regulation in Australia which gets you 500:1 lev was a real pull. Also given they have been around for a while also helped. Been impressed by the one-2-one customer service and the co. has a friendly feel about it.
RickyCopper,
Nov 19, 2018,

Best broker / best prices

I tried these guys out about 3 months ago and I'm super happy with them. Their prices are great, good to deal with and no delays with withdrawals. They weren't too pushy when I first got in touch - sign of a professional broker.
PipsBo55,
Australia,
Oct 15, 2018,

I've been with them from the beginning - so over 12 years or so. I started trading ASX Stocks with them because they were true DMA. I place my order directly into the book on the exchange. Have been with them ever since. Only troubles are the occasional technical connections but no different with any other broker.

I have traded FX with them using MT4. At first their spreads were really wide so I avoided using them mostly. These days though they must use a different liquidity source because they are the same or better than most. Their MT4 connects to my myFxbook account using the EA and I mostly trade longer term with them. Absolutely zero problems with FX so good there.

I have quite a large account with them and always get my withdrawals processed within a day or two. Solid support there also. They handle all my trades now and I've never even thought about switching. I'll use them forever as long as nothing changes.
aneesahmed,
Aug 31, 2018,

Further to my previous review, the issues have been finally addressed and resolved. I am giving a 3 star for now and hope they earn the 4th and 5th star with good customer service and trading conditions going forward. I will comeback in few months to provide further feedback to revise the ratings either way.

Aug 29, 2018 - 1 Star my email requests are not fulfilled
my live chat is not responded
how can a customer trust a broker like this to fund his hard earned money and trade with.
I am giving zero stars as rating.
trader99,
Dec 8, 2016,

Good, solid, happy with service.

Recently switched to FP Markets. No complaints so far so would happily recommend them. Tried a few brokers before these guys but happy to stick with FP for now. Thanks.
James Lancaster,
May 9, 2016,

I've been with FP Markets for a few months now. Started off trading DMA CFDs with them before switching to Forex. Very happy so far. Execution speed is great and their customer support is really handy. It was hard to get in touch with my previous broker but these guys are very helpful.
Billy Thompson ,
Brisbane , Australia,
Apr 23, 2016,

I've trading with FP for 4 months on their raw account and cannot speak highly enough of the spreads and execution I've experienced so far.
Marti,
, Estonia,
Mar 8, 2016,

Slow order execution, some times offquotes as well....They promise to take care of neteller withdrawals in max 48 hours, I've been waiting for weeks, no money....Stay away