FXVM review: Pros, Cons, and Traders Ratings.

3.857 • 22 REVIEWS
Updated: Jan 29, 2023
FXVM.net

What is FXVM?

FXVM is a forex VPS provider that offers virtual server services for users to host their MT4, MT5, Ninja Trader and other forex trading platforms, software etc.

Please read FXVM Reviews below and share your hosting experiences with this VPS provider.

3.857 • 22 REVIEWS

Canberra, Australia,
Jan 29, 2023,

VPS was terminated after trial period although next monthly payment was cha

Service use: Demo Length of use: 0-3 Months
Created VPS on 7 days trial. At end of trial period, invoice was automatically charged to credit card for next month but VPS was terminated with no explanation. Contacted support and was just told sorry you had to experience this without offer of explanation of resolution. Would not recommend as it was a waste of effort to setup. Will be reporting as credit card fraud as i have incurred charges for service i have not received.
W
Vienna, Austria,
Apr 11, 2022,

Worst experience ever

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
Worst experience ever. They cancelled my vps during full load without my permission. No warning, no possibility to stop this kamikaze action.

Now it's the 7th urgence and they don't reestablish it since 4 days. They wrote to do it and don't do it.

I wanted to change payment, so I quit subscription and wanted to run it till end of payment period (30th April).
Now they are lying and say it's my fault.

In all advisements and videos for cancelling subscription they want that customer select immediate cancel. I saw this and did it NOT, because this is my money and I don't want to make a present - I have paid the service till 30th April.

Now I have lost near 4000,- euro and contact my lawyer.

I wanted to select another payment method, but now I select another VPS provider!

If I could, I would select 0 stars.

THIS IS A FRAUD!

DON'T USE IT.
F
Krasnodar, Russian Federation,
Mar 20, 2021,

Good value for money.

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I switched to FXVM from a different VPS, which I've been using for only a few months.
I rent a server with the "Lite VPS" tariff, that has the following characteristics:

Memory: 1536MB (1.5GB)
Disk Space: 40GB
CPU Cores: 1 Core
Datacenter Location: London, UK
Operating System: Windows Server 2012

I have 3 MetaTrader4 trading terminals running, and each of them has one EA.
The ping from the terminal to the trade server is from 2 to 20 msec.
CPU load - from 20 to 100%
RAM load - 60-65%.
For a year of using the server, it was unavailable during working hours for 41 minutes.
Jan 20, 2021,

Suspect Shared Resources - Very slow response despite CPU 53%

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I have subscribed to VPS with 2GB RAM and 2 CPU.

Lately it has been very very slow that the response is very lagging despite the CPU load is only 60%. It take 3 to 5 seconds to show the Task Manager. Another 3 seconds to close the Task Manager screen.

Memory is only 40% used. I suspect the resources is shared. I have installed 6 MT4 terminals and the window seem to hang. I have restarted it and its remains the same. Very lagging.

How slow is slow?
1. Right click taskbar -> 2 seconds to show pop-up menu!!
2. Click Task Manager -> 9 seconds to show Task Manager!!
3. Close Task Manager-> 4 seconds to close!!
4. MT4 terminal just froze, it doesn't refresh when i select it.

Doesn't feel like a DUAL CPU XEON 2.2 Ghz to me.

I'm migrating the MT4 to another VPS provider as this is affecting my EA trades.
Unfortunately this is not the only problem.

When I first purchased it. The image failed to boot. So I couldn't use it after I purchased it. What's more the support ticket in the client area is broken (Error when I click it). Apparently after scouring the internet I found out that they have an external support website. How inconvenient??

Terrible experience. Am I the only unlucky one? I hope you had a better experience.
Unfortunately I have to bear with this slow VPS until my subscription is over.

Dissapointed and speechless...
Abdul
Cape Town, South Africa,
Jun 23, 2020,

Customer Support is Bad

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
The customer service is poor, for days now I have been trying to get a response on a service I did not have access to, after 5 emails and trying to use their web contact page I am yet to receive a response and there is no telephonic support numbers.
T
Zhejiang, China,
Feb 27, 2020,

I really like this FXVM

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
The support is very helpful and it's stable and not expensive .
Sometimes there is coupon for you , too .
S
Mar 5, 2019,

FXVM - You can stop searching for VPS hosting now...

I haven't been with them very long but so far so good. The price was competitive for the resources provided. And excellent tech support! I had an army of technicians working on my request for broker to server latency optimization. John K. is the best!
P
Jamaica,
Sep 21, 2018,

The Best VPS Service So Far

FXVM is the best service I have come across so far in the vps service business. The layout of their products are user friendly and easy to understand. They give immediate response to queries in the client area on the website before and after purchase with sound knowledge of it's operations.
In using the vps it allows for mobile access on through remote desktop client, so one can check on things that matter anywhere, anytime. There basic vps gives you an edge, so obviously the higher specs are even better.
FXVM also gives regular maintenance and upgrades to their service with ample notice and during times that suits everybody, with their team and proper system maintenance guidelines, you are bound to excel.
Now no power outages or glitches in internet connection can prevent you from capitalizing on the opportunities that are ahead. As a customer I recommend FXVM for quality service at an affordable cost.
O
Kitchener, Canada,
Jul 12, 2018,

The customer was awesome and the set up process was very straight forward. In all the service is great
G
Gennaro
Italy,
Jul 8, 2018,

FXVM is the best vps forex service all over the world. Fantastic dashboard, absolutely flexible! Very very strong! AAA+++
C
Italy,
Jun 25, 2018,

Today I was that the trade copier service took three trades early this morning, which is a sign that the VPS service is performing great. I would definitely recommend it to others

Jun 24, 2018 - No Rating I have set up the VPS and loaded my MT4 with a trade copier. So far it has loaded well. Having done this on the weekend when the market is closed I am excited to see the performance tomorrow,
Thanks
Charles
Jun 23, 2018,

FXVM prompt in responding

FXVM were very prompt & positive in responding to me, especially with the 72 hour follow up, keeping me updated on my query.
T
Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil,
Jun 11, 2018,

I am starting in this forex business and was looking for a VPS.
My teacher told me to go with FXVM.
The VPS with SSD is a blast.
Tried the support and is also very fast!
Hope they keep up the good job.
M
Mohsin
Orlando, FL, USA,
Jun 7, 2018,

Def recommend it!

I started using FXVM through a referral from someone else and wasn't sure what to expect. It has been such a pleasant experience so far. Super easy to use, reliable connection, and the price is not bad at all for what you're getting.

If you're looking for a server, I'd def recommend considering this, it's worth the stability.
E
Benevento, Italy,
Jun 5, 2018,

Very happy about my VPS experience

Well, my experience with a VPS service couldn't have been smoother. Courteous staff, fast and competent responses, a reliable VPS and all the help you can possibly need ... I'm not getting paid for this :-)
I am really happy with it.
Page 1 of 2