FXVM.net Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 24, 2018

Join live discussion of FXVM.net on our forum

PREDATORFX58,
Jamaica,
Sep 21, 2018,

The Best VPS Service So Far

FXVM is the best service I have come across so far in the vps service business. The layout of their products are user friendly and easy to understand. They give immediate response to queries in the client area on the website before and after purchase with sound knowledge of it's operations.
In using the vps it allows for mobile access on through remote desktop client, so one can check on things that matter anywhere, anytime. There basic vps gives you an edge, so obviously the higher specs are even better.
FXVM also gives regular maintenance and upgrades to their service with ample notice and during times that suits everybody, with their team and proper system maintenance guidelines, you are bound to excel.
Now no power outages or glitches in internet connection can prevent you from capitalizing on the opportunities that are ahead. As a customer I recommend FXVM for quality service at an affordable cost.
ozilon788,
Kitchener, Canada,
Jul 12, 2018,

The customer was awesome and the set up process was very straight forward. In all the service is great
Gennaro,
Italy,
Jul 8, 2018,

FXVM is the best vps forex service all over the world. Fantastic dashboard, absolutely flexible! Very very strong! AAA+++
Chas5,
Italy,
Jun 25, 2018,

Today I was that the trade copier service took three trades early this morning, which is a sign that the VPS service is performing great. I would definitely recommend it to others

Jun 24, 2018 - No Rating I have set up the VPS and loaded my MT4 with a trade copier. So far it has loaded well. Having done this on the weekend when the market is closed I am excited to see the performance tomorrow,
Thanks
Charles
Anukrishna,
Jun 23, 2018,

FXVM prompt in responding

FXVM were very prompt & positive in responding to me, especially with the 72 hour follow up, keeping me updated on my query.
Tung Woei Jye,
Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil,
Jun 12, 2018,

I am starting in this forex business and was looking for a VPS.
My teacher told me to go with FXVM.
The VPS with SSD is a blast.
Tried the support and is also very fast!
Hope they keep up the good job.
Mohsin,
Orlando, FL, USA,
Jun 7, 2018,

Def recommend it!

I started using FXVM through a referral from someone else and wasn't sure what to expect. It has been such a pleasant experience so far. Super easy to use, reliable connection, and the price is not bad at all for what you're getting.

If you're looking for a server, I'd def recommend considering this, it's worth the stability.
ermas1,
Benevento, Italy,
Jun 5, 2018,

Very happy about my VPS experience

Well, my experience with a VPS service couldn't have been smoother. Courteous staff, fast and competent responses, a reliable VPS and all the help you can possibly need ... I'm not getting paid for this :-)
I am really happy with it.
coldtrader,
Durban, South Africa,
Apr 30, 2018,

Best in the game

Best in the game nothing more to say about these guys great server plus very fair pricing .First review for me about anything so glad its a good one
uzobusy11,
lagos, Nigeria,
Mar 20, 2017,

this is the best vps i have ever used, great server , great latency , great service, great customer care, great everything.