TradeDirect365 review: Regulations, Platforms, Trading Instruments and Broker Ratings.

Finsa Pty Limited

Trade Nation Ltd

Updated: May 25, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

What is TradeDirect365?

TradeDirect365 is a forex broker with MT4 and CloudTrade forex trading top platforms.

Trade Direct 365 offers over 30 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Please read TradeDirect365 Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

TradeDirect365.com.au
TradeDirect365.com.au is part of TradeNation.com group. Known members of this group include BlackStoneFutures.co.za, CoreSpreads.com, TD365.com.

Minimum Deposit: $1
Established: 2014
Address: Level 36, Governor Phillip Tower, One Farrer Place, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
Customer Service: support@TradeDirect365.com.au, 1800 886 514 / +61 2 8310 4713
Regulations: ASIC #422661
Trading platforms: MT4, CloudTrade
WebTrader: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (45+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

Join live discussion of TradeDirect365.com.au on our forum

Australia, Australia,
Nov 23, 2021,

Platform

Great spread, probably one of the best i have seen, but MT4 does not offer good spread like the web platform. The web platform is a bit basic. Consider having a risk calculator tool based on lines on chart. If trading in small timeframe, this becomes a big problem. Having a variable position size based on SL line on chart that can be moved around would make a lot of difference

James,
Jul 29, 2020,

Outstanding Platform

I have been a customer for about 6 months now and have no complaints at all. Everthing is 'as advertised'. Commendable company.

Mar 21, 2020,

Very fast. No crash. All fixed spread. Great service. Lowest margin

I have been trading using TD365 web/app based trading platform (not MT4) for last 4+ months. They have 3 types of accounts: CFD, SCT, MT4.

1. CFD is standard CFD account with all fixed spreads and prices quoted and traded in their native currency e.g. DOW in USD, DAX in euro, Nikkei in JPY etc. In this case, one has to bear currency conversion charges from USD(trading DOW), euro (trading DAX) etc. to account's base currency.

2. SCT account is a special account where you trade in your account's base currency. I have set my base currency as AUD so I trade and settle my profit and loss in AUD irrespective of whether I trade DOW, DAX, Nikkei etc. It's fantastic. I don't have to bear currency conversion charges.

3. MT4 is a standard account with wider spreads, so I never use that.

Following are the points when compared to my LIVE accounts with several other brokers.
Starting Feb-2020, these are really good testing times for a broker's / platform's performance and service.

TD365 platform is really fast; it never crashes or stalls on your PC (core i7, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD) even in extreme volatile times when all my other broker's platforms crashed or stalled or became slow or unresponsive every now and then.

TD365 has all fixed spread and 1 point for DAX & DOW everyday in market timing irrespective of whatever the volatility of underlying market, so no need to worry even in Corona virus turbulent/volatile markets. Requotes are also uncommon.
Compared this to increased spreads in CMC and IG (around 14 pts on DOW and 10 on DAX).

Single click trading TD365 charts is a great option that I use everyday.
With high quality ChartIQ charts, I feel very much at ease compared to MT4.

Really quick and really customer oriented support. They respond to emails pretty promptly.
I was impressed with the exceptional service. I got a margin call and liquidation of my position due to less than required finds in my account. I had however emailed them to transfer funds from my SCT account to my CFD account due to my inability to pay funds using net banking or credit card at that moment.
They reinstated my position which saved me from a loss of USD 220.

Lowest margin: last night I traded 1 lot DOW in my SCT account with a margin of only AUD 65, SPX with a margin of only AUD 11.5, and Russell 2000 with a margin of only AUD 8.

I therefore recommend TD365 to everyone.

Sep 7, 2019,

scam broker

Scam. They try to steal any funds deposited with them making up any excuse so they keep your funds indefinitely. Shifty and unhelpful customer service too. Absolute no transparency when dealing with them.

Sam,
Nov 11, 2013,

After using a few other trading platforms, I tried the Trade Direct 365 platform and have found it really good. It's much simpler to use than others I've tried and also quite a bit cheaper. Pip spreads are smaller and are fixed too (btw, there appears to be a typo in the CEO's post re commission on CFDs - from what I can gather, it should be 0.07% not 0.7%).

I traded using a demo account and was impressed with the platform so switched over to a live account a couple of weeks ago (setting up the account was v easy too). All has been fine except for a glitch for a few minutes where I couldn't scale out of a position (apparently it was due to an issue with the data feed for the instrument I was trading). I called the dealing desk where they scaled out for me. Later I checked my account and found they'd actually given me back more profit than I should have received. When I checked why that had happened, they informed me it was to apologise for the glitch! That doesn't happen every day!

The only other "con" I can see is that they don't have an android ap. I inquired about that and apparently it's in the works and should be released around the end of this year.

I definitely recommend this platform (and actually have already).

Davin Clarke,
Oct 9, 2013,

I am CEO of this ASIC regulated company. We are offer 24 hr fixed spreads with no commission on Forex pairs at 0.8 pip with mini contracts and larger on AUD/USD, EUR/USD, USD/JPY. We also offer Australian CFD's on 500 + shares at 0.7% commission.