TradeDirect365.com.au Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 16, 2018

Join live discussion of TradeDirect365.com.au on our forum

Queensland, Australia,
Nov 11, 2013,

After using a few other trading platforms, I tried the Trade Direct 365 platform and have found it really good. It's much simpler to use than others I've tried and also quite a bit cheaper. Pip spreads are smaller and are fixed too (btw, there appears to be a typo in the CEO's post re commission on CFDs - from what I can gather, it should be 0.07% not 0.7%).

I traded using a demo account and was impressed with the platform so switched over to a live account a couple of weeks ago (setting up the account was v easy too). All has been fine except for a glitch for a few minutes where I couldn't scale out of a position (apparently it was due to an issue with the data feed for the instrument I was trading). I called the dealing desk where they scaled out for me. Later I checked my account and found they'd actually given me back more profit than I should have received. When I checked why that had happened, they informed me it was to apologise for the glitch! That doesn't happen every day!

The only other "con" I can see is that they don't have an android ap. I inquired about that and apparently it's in the works and should be released around the end of this year.

I definitely recommend this platform (and actually have already).
Queensland, Australia,
Oct 9, 2013,

I am CEO of this ASIC regulated company. We are offer 24 hr fixed spreads with no commission on Forex pairs at 0.8 pip with mini contracts and larger on AUD/USD, EUR/USD, USD/JPY. We also offer Australian CFD's on 500 + shares at 0.7% commission.