NSFx.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 15, 2018

Join live discussion of NSFx.com on our forum

, Netherlands,
Mar 14, 2016,

Opened an ECN account and made minimum deposit. After some test trades their feed was very odd during a volatile day. The account lost 30% in just a few trades.

When I asked about the feed they told me they put the account on a market maker feed instead of ECN. The web portal clearly stated it was an ECN account and the minimum trade size was also 0.1 lots. Now they ask to deposit even more to put it on a real ECN account.

Do not trust their false advertising.
, Malta,
Mar 9, 2016,

Great Brokers, very professional and take care of all customer queries. They assist you in the best way possible, have been with them for the last 2 years, no regrets in any way. Recommend them to every one.
Amman, Jordan,
Jan 16, 2015,

worst night mare ever with such white label ..`will never ever trust them or any other forex company based in Malta ....fraudsters!!!
casablanca, Morocco,
Dec 12, 2014,

Why some countries may not trading for $ 300 ???
They say the minimum depose $ 300
When I opened they Told me the minimum deposit $ 3000
It's disgusting
Lübeck, Germany,
Feb 4, 2014,

I trade forex for more than 3 years, I had accounts with 6 brokers. all them stolen me in different ways,

today I start trading with NSFX, Great support, great platforms ...etc

I like them, and I will type again when I make my first Withdrawal
Malta, Malta,
Jan 22, 2014,

NSFX have ECN/STP platform, fixed and floating spreads, very professional and kind support team, not much requote.. Regulated broker ( EU, Malta Regul,) all in all I recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable broker
riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Jan 12, 2014,

NSFX, they offer a ECN/STP platform and withdrawal is free and fast!!
excellent arabic support