Forexee.com (Forex.ee, NetStock Ltd) Review Visit site

Updated: May 7, 2018
Other websites of this company include Forex.ee

Forexee.com (Forex.ee) is a forex broker. Forexee offers Meta Trader 4 and MT mobile top forex trading platform. Forex ee offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Forexee.com (Forex.ee, NetStock Ltd)

Join live discussion of Forexee.com (Forex.ee, NetStock Ltd) on our forum

Md Shamim,
Sep 24, 2016,

Price manipulation by forex broker " forex.ee"

Today is Saturday and FX market is closed. I did trade on Friday and mostly went lost due to changing the direction of the market movement and I have tried to find out the reason behind the sudden movement and ultimately discovered unpleasant things that my broker Forex.ee manipulated the price. They have manipulated all of my trade. On the MT4 chart where EURGBP price shows 0.86525 at same time in the trade order index the current price showing 0.86628. The differences are huge. It must show the same price. Differences are 245 pips. I am seeking assistance from forex peace army to resolve this issue. I have a screen shot as a proof.
Arkadiusz,
Warsaw, Poland,
Nov 13, 2015,

Seemed allright for me. Spreads and swaps are fair, ECN comission is competitive. A good characteristic of this broker to also point out is that they offer numerous methods of funding, inside-account e-wallets and many other extra features that other brokers either miss out or not put them transparently and easy to find on their sites. This might also be the best on market broker for cryptos.
I give the rating of 4 since one particular thing about the broker was not positive in my opinion. In order to promote them via reflink, active trading account is needed. Another little flaw is that a number currency pairs are offered for trade is quite limited (I miss pairs with ZAR particularly).