|Minimum Trade Size:||0.01|
|Minimum to Open Live:||$100|
|Address:||Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, P.O.Box 1510, Beachmont, Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines|
|Regulators:||SVGFSA #22360 IBC 2014, VFSC #14736|
|CFD:||(15+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities|
|News Spike Trading:||Yes|
|Deposit Methods:||Bank Wire, Bitcoin, FasaPay, Help2Pay, iAccount, Neteller, Shop2Pay, UnionPay|
|Withdrawal Methods:||Bank Wire, Bitcoin, FasaPay, Help2Pay, iAccount, Neteller, Shop2Pay|
Join live discussion of Tradesto.com on our forumGo to forums
Your company video here? Contact ad sales
Frequently Asked Questions
Tradesto is an online forex broker, registered in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
Tradesto offers trading options on markets including:
- Forex currency pairs
- Spot Metals
Tradesto is a forex broker, registered in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines under license number 22360 IBC 2014.
Two points need to be taken into consideration to answer this question.
1) According to the official warning from St. Vincent and the Grenadines Financial Services Authority (FSA):
- The FSA does not issue any licenses to carry on the business of FOREX Trading or Brokerage or Binary Options Trading, nor does the FSA "Regulate, Monitor, Supervise or License" International Business Companies (IBCs) which engage in such activities.
As broker services are very dynamic and can improve or deteriorate rapidly, please come back often to read review updates.
Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Tradesto community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/tradesto/
Tradesto Group is registered in 3 countries but only regulated in one of them.
- Saint Vincent And Grenadines: Financial Service Authority of St. Vincent and the Grenadines (SVGFSA) 22360 IBC 2014
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) but doesn't hold an Australian financial services (AFS) licence.
Registered and Regulated with:
- Vanuatu: Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) 14736
Tradesto Group is regulated with Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) 14736.
Tradesto is not registered or regulated with Malaysian financial authorities. Without an approved license, it is not legal to carry out financial services in Malaysia.