Tradesto.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 14, 2018

Tradesto is a forex broker. Tradesto offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platforms. Tradeto.com offers over 5 currency pairs, CFD, metals and indices for your personal investment and trading options.

Tradesto.com

Join live discussion of Tradesto.com on our forum

Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation,
May 12, 2018,

Scam

Scam broker. They don't submit the withdrawal request. They stopped responding by email.
Penang, Malaysia,
Mar 15, 2017,

Liar

withdrawal process so long, in my case, after 7 days still didn't received the payment. when contact their support teams, they said that the withdrawal takes 2-6 days after approval. How come they did not includes the day when we made a request?. If they only approved on day 5, so you have to wait another 2-6 days. Stupid isnt it!

On market execution, they will capture and close your position only on the least profit and at the most loss. it's not closed on real time basis.
Viet Nam,
Sep 21, 2016,

I am making profit withdrawals with this broker.

But today is 7 days they did not perform my withdrawal request

I send a lot of email to them but they are all not answer me.

I am waiting to assess Tradesto Is a broker fraud or honest.

Thank you!
Lahore, Pakistan,
Mar 20, 2016,

I opened an account with them and found this broker excellent. Great support and has good spread. also fast payout so no problem trading with them. So I would recommend give a try to them. Excellent service!
Malaysia, Malaysia,
Nov 2, 2014,

Good broker with superb bonus, check them if you really think about trading without problem.