Emet Trading Solutions review: Pros, Cons and Traders Ratings.

Trading Software Developers

Updated: May 5, 2022 · Emet-Trading-Solutions.com  · Is this your company?

What is Emet Trading Solutions?

Emet Trading Solutions is software programming and coding company that develops customized software, indicators based on platforms like MetaTrader, NinjaTrader, and cTrader for clients in need.

Please read Emet Trading Solutions Reviews below and share your experiences in using their coding services.

Emet Trading Solutions

Join live discussion of Emet-Trading-Solutions.com on our forum

Thomas,
Midwest, USA,
Jan 18, 2022,

EMET-Trading-Solutions EA Review

I had an EA I wished to have created, and submitted the proposal. These folks do great work. When I first looked at the result, I was a bit confused with what I saw, but now having optimized it, I am more than pleased. It was designed to be adjustable to take advantage of the "FAR too many" movements in the market, which, ... if I had time to watch everything, ((which is impossible as I trade gold (the XAU) 1 minute chart, very profitably)), I would in some cases trade. This EA does that for me. A completely additional line of income. EMET trading made that a reality for me. They will have to look at the 1st version, and adjust it as necessary. Long story short, ... I am very happy with the EA they made for me. Of course I tested it and optimized it on a demo account first. It's now on one of my live accounts.

Florida, USA,
Jan 17, 2022,

Absolutely Top Quality

I will only be using Emet Trading Solutions for all my future business. I have had several projects completed with Vadim and the team at Emet and all the projects were absolutely Top Quality. I only had to explain to them once what I wanted along with a few screenshots, and they delivered it to me quickly and exactly as stated. I have done projects with other companys in the past and I can honestly say that Emet Trading Solutions soars high above the rest. Thank you again Vadim.

Mike,
Sep 25, 2021,

Great support

I received great support from the team at ETS. After I explained what I wanted from my strategy the team came back within a couple of days with a near final product. After clarifying a few points and sharing a couple of screenshots the team delivered exactly what I was looking for. I now apply the custom indicators to all my charts (futures). The results have significantly helped increase my level of confidence in my trading decision making, to the point where my trading has become more consistent and profitable. I just wish I'd asked for something like this years ago. Just can't thank these guys enough. Will definitely be working with these guys in the future.

Earl,
Chicago, USA,
May 5, 2021,

Nice work for a Custom Indicator

They did a great job in building a Custom Indicator, to my specs in a quick turn around

No Issues

Great Work

Alexander,
Florida, USA,
Apr 26, 2021,

Great work from a fantastic team!

I am very happy with the programming from Emet Trading solutions. Very professional and willing to go the extra mile. Thank you!

New York, USA,
Jan 25, 2021,

Difficult trading strategy creation

I highly recommend Vadim and his team at Emet Trading. I have worked with multiple trading software developers over the years. The attention to detail and quick response to any and all concerns, has been way beyond anyone I have worked with so far. I will continue to use Emet Trading for all of my software projects from now on.

Kate,
NJ, USA,
Jan 12, 2021,

Vadim and the Emet team did a great job

The Emet Trading Solutions team did a great job building 2 custom indicators for me on the thinkorswim platform. Vadim quickly provided a quote and provided the indicators. They worked perfectly. Thank you!

Liverpool, United Kingdom,
Sep 23, 2020,

Very Satisfied

I tasked EMET Trading Solutions to produce an EA for my trading strategy. It was a complicated task and they produced exactly what I had asked for within a reasonable time and for a reasonable price. I would recommend anyone to use them.

New York, USA,
Aug 24, 2020,

Truely Proffesional

I submitted my request and an explanation of what i wanted , i was given a price and the price never changed. Few days later i recieved the finished product with no issues it works exactly as i wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I know i have some where to go for results

Thanks Vadim

Virginia, USA,
Jul 25, 2020,

Very Professional Team with Excellent Customer Service

I was extremely impressed with the professionalism and technical expertise of EMET Trading Solutions. After presenting the parameters of a trading indicator that I was creating by hand each night, Vadim and Alexei spent the time to ensure that they fully understood all aspects of the indicator before moving forward with building it. They were very knowledgeable about what was possible to build within the NT8 platform which helped to clarify my requirements. Programming was completed within a couple of days, and the indicator is precisely what I had requested, and is working perfectly. Their top-notch service greatly exceeded my expectations, and I highly recommend EMET Trading Solutions!