Emet-Trading-Solutions.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 28, 2018

Join live discussion of Emet-Trading-Solutions.com on our forum

Alex,
Miami, USA,
Aug 26, 2018,

Their cAlgo work!

They are excellent at follow up. They won't stop on the project till you are satisfied. I highly recommend!!!!
Jason,
Massachusetts, USA,
May 11, 2018,

Excellent Experience!

Excellent experience! I worked with an very capable programmer for almost one year. He was very attentive to my needs, took time to understand my requests, and delivered with excellent results. What I like about the experience was the prompt replies, engagement with customers, and service.
Elaeis,
Petroria, South Africa,
May 9, 2018,

Emet surpasses in geometry coding!

I have expanded on my geometry trading system, and Emet Trading Solutions (Vadim and his team) has managed to code very complex geometry requirements for me, with excellent results! The final product is delivering the results I was hoping for! I am very pleased with their service, and professional approach toward my coding-project! I can recommend them strongly!
Toshi,
New Zealand,
Apr 11, 2018,

Great service!

Emt-trading-solutions.com provied me with an exerlant EA for mt4 stratige. Very good customer service and they answered all questions quickly and clearly. I was skeptical hiring a company in general for a project like this as it was my first time outsourcing trade code. But they went above and beyond what I expected. Highly recommend!
TickByTick,
Cairns, Australia,
Feb 25, 2018,

Excellent customer service and the code was built as requested in very good time. I could not have asked for more. Email replies were always prompt. Importantly, they have an intricate knowledge of trading, making discussions easy.

My experience was perfect. There were several upgrades required and each time the work was done well and they fixed any bugs or issues that arose. I now trust this company for future work and would highly recommend Emet Trading Solutions to anyone in need of coding.
Daniel_Gomes,
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil,
Feb 13, 2018,

Before hiring Emet-Trading Solutions I researched other companies that offer the same EA programming service. Emet-Trading is not the cheapest, but Vadim was the only person I came in contact with who actually demonstrated having analyzed my project, returning pertinent questions about the intended behavior for the EA.

Like I said, it was not the cheapest service, but it was worth every penny. The few bugs that came up were corrected quickly and the final product is flawless.

The service is simply great, the emails are answered quickly and small changes in the design of my strategy were accepted without problems.

I recommend the services of Emet-Trading Solutions. Extraordinarily competent and fast in executing the request.
autumn_wind,
California , USA,
Feb 6, 2018,

Emet-Trading-Solutions exceeded my expectations

I would like to say that Vadim and his team not only met my expectations but exceeded them. They built a strategy for me in record time and helped explain the limitations of the platform with the code. I highly recommend using them for any strategies you need coded.

Jason Alan Jankovsky,
Chicago, IL, USA,
Nov 14, 2017,

In my opinion, very professional group.

I was initially hesitant to hire Emet-Trading Solutions for my custom MT4 EA programming because of the distance from my home to their office--it is half-way around the world for me...but after a solid email exchange where all my questions were answered professionally I decided to take the risk--after all, trading is a risk business to begin with.

They provided the first effort EA in less than a week and were available to de-bug the software exactly as they had promised. In less than two weeks of trading in real-time the final product was finished and it is working exactly as intended. If I would have known I could have had an electronic solution for my trading needs so quickly and easily I would have done this years ago. I am very satisfied, I feel that the price they charged was very fair and I intend to keep them for future programming needs. I honestly feel Emet-Trading solutions is one of the best business relationships I have had as a trader.
Gert Bekker,
Pretoria, South Africa,
Jul 10, 2017,

I can recommend Vadim. Final product they sent me was to my full satisfaction

I have worked with Vadim Epstein from Emet Trading Solutions in June 2017, where I had a complex geometry stencil on NT8 that i wanted to be coded. Vadim evaluated my description of what I wanted, and also informed me that the task at hand will be extreme difficult to code - but they are able to do the coding for me. We agreed on the cost and time that it will take to do the coding and they started with the work.

The first version of the coding I wanted them to change the important anchor points of the coding, and they came back with suggestions as to what can be done. Once they implemented the suggested changes the tool worked very well for my purposes!

It was a real pleasure for me to work with Vadim and his team, and the final product they sent me was to my full satisfaction!

I can recommend Vadim for any one who wants to have coding done for their strategy!
Erik Fredrickson,
Illinois, USA, USA,
Feb 3, 2017,

My experience with Emet Trading Solutions

I hired Emet Trading Solutions to program an automated strategy I had an idea about. I had already tried once to get this strategy coded by someone who knew C sharp language but didn't know anything about trading. He couldn't do it so I thought it couldn't be done. After a couple years, I revisited my strategy idea and Ninjatrader gave me a list of recommendations. I contacted 3 and Vadim at Emet Trading was the first to get back to me. I explained what I wanted and the actions the strategy needed to take, where and when. Vadim asked for one point of clarification and then they went to work. Three days later, I had the strategy and was backtesting it already.

I had a great experience with Vadim and Alexei, the programmer. If I ever have any more Trading ideas for strategies or indicators, I'm only going to contact one company....Emet Trading Solutions!

Thanks Vadim and Alexei! You guys are the best!