Emet-Trading-Solutions.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 10, 2018

Join live discussion of Emet-Trading-Solutions.com on our forum

ShoalhavenTrading,
Australia,
Dec 6, 2018,

Fast delivery of exactly what I asked for

Emet Trading built my EA very quickly. They are the real deal. Their process of determining my requirements, even though I live 10 time zones away was quick and efficient. They listened to my comments after testing and made changes quickly. They documented and trained me in use of the EA. In just 2 weeks of using the EA, I have made the cost back. I will be using them again in the future and recommend them to anyone.
Leslie Singer,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Dec 3, 2018,

I am very happy with the service I got from Emet Trading Solutions.

Vadim and his team have given me outstanding service. They stayed in continuous touch with me while they wrote the program to ensure that all my requests were incorporated into the EA. Their pricing was very reasonable and I would recommend them anytime.
paul,
rinfret, USA,
Nov 29, 2018,

Highly recommended!

They are very good at what they do! They stay with a project until you are completely satisfied with the work and their prices are very reasonable. I have had an extensive amount of work done by Emet and I highly recommend them.
Michael,
Nebraska, USA,
Nov 29, 2018,

Very Professional

I am very impressed with Emet Trading Solutions. Vadim and his team are very professional. I searched around for quite some time before I decided to go with them... I just wish I found them sooner. Highly recommended!
Alex,
Miami, USA,
Aug 26, 2018,

Their cAlgo work!

They are excellent at follow up. They won't stop on the project till you are satisfied. I highly recommend!!!!
Jason,
Massachusetts, USA,
May 11, 2018,

Excellent Experience!

Excellent experience! I worked with an very capable programmer for almost one year. He was very attentive to my needs, took time to understand my requests, and delivered with excellent results. What I like about the experience was the prompt replies, engagement with customers, and service.
Elaeis,
Petroria, South Africa,
May 9, 2018,

Emet surpasses in geometry coding!

I have expanded on my geometry trading system, and Emet Trading Solutions (Vadim and his team) has managed to code very complex geometry requirements for me, with excellent results! The final product is delivering the results I was hoping for! I am very pleased with their service, and professional approach toward my coding-project! I can recommend them strongly!
Toshi,
New Zealand,
Apr 11, 2018,

Great service!

Emt-trading-solutions.com provied me with an exerlant EA for mt4 stratige. Very good customer service and they answered all questions quickly and clearly. I was skeptical hiring a company in general for a project like this as it was my first time outsourcing trade code. But they went above and beyond what I expected. Highly recommend!
TickByTick,
Cairns, Australia,
Feb 25, 2018,

Excellent customer service and the code was built as requested in very good time. I could not have asked for more. Email replies were always prompt. Importantly, they have an intricate knowledge of trading, making discussions easy.

My experience was perfect. There were several upgrades required and each time the work was done well and they fixed any bugs or issues that arose. I now trust this company for future work and would highly recommend Emet Trading Solutions to anyone in need of coding.
Daniel_Gomes,
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil,
Feb 13, 2018,

Before hiring Emet-Trading Solutions I researched other companies that offer the same EA programming service. Emet-Trading is not the cheapest, but Vadim was the only person I came in contact with who actually demonstrated having analyzed my project, returning pertinent questions about the intended behavior for the EA.

Like I said, it was not the cheapest service, but it was worth every penny. The few bugs that came up were corrected quickly and the final product is flawless.

The service is simply great, the emails are answered quickly and small changes in the design of my strategy were accepted without problems.

I recommend the services of Emet-Trading Solutions. Extraordinarily competent and fast in executing the request.