TenkoFx.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 2, 2018
Fall 2016:  Reviews are about experience trading. Getting a welcome bonus is not a valid reason for a review.

TenkoFX is an online forex broker. TenkoFX offers the MetaTrader 4, MT Mobile, and cTrader forex online trading top platforms.  Tenko Fx offers over 35 currency pairs as well as gold, silver, other precious metals, and indexes for your online trading needs.

TenkoFx.com

Join live discussion of TenkoFx.com on our forum

TenkoFx.com profile provided by TenkoFX, Feb 17, 2016

TenkoFX is an online broker offering currency, commodities and CFD trading services. Our ECN accounts compete confidently with the best in the industry service providers. The Company relies on a robust technology infrastructure with state of the art liquidity aggregating software and direct server interconnectivity with our liquidity providers. Continuous automated LP quality monitoring process allows us to offer consistent order execution with low latency and slippage. For the most demanding HFT trading community we provide VPS services that co-locate customer’s trading algo next to our order execution engine, which in turn eliminates signal transfer latencies.

Special notes: Dear customers please indicate your Tenko (customer) ID while leaving a review. This will contribute to the credibility of your post and allow us to resolve any issues faster.

Kalipov,
Jun 29, 2018,

Crypto account is good choice

I like the way this broker's technical support works. When I had problems with verification (not even problems but misunderstandings), we quickly found a solution that suited everyone.

I mostly trade with cryptocurrency with this broker on a crypto-account. All trading assets have floating and big for me spreads. They are a little too high for the crypt, but it's not critical with great volatility. Different spreads for different currencies. For example, ltc/eur spread is 5 times lower than btc/eur.

TenkoFX has 7 cryptocurrencies, BTC, Eth and etc. They form 29 pairs with the fiat for trading. Funds withdrawal is done as promised within a day, sometimes faster or longer
Anton,
Feb 5, 2018,

Good broker for crypto trading

First time I saw TenkoFX at 2015. You know, i don`t remember exactly my opion in that period. I liked them, but they were quite young - so i didn`t decide to open an account. Now I faced them second time because of my interest in cryptocurrencies. TenkoFX provide crypto functionality for trading and i found it comfortable. I didn`t get lot of profit till now, but i trade carefully step by step. I am gonna write here later when i will make my first withdrawn.
joao7344159,
london, United Kingdom,
Apr 26, 2017,

very good this platform

Really very good .. I love investing in stocks and this platform its very simple and easy to work .. very fast and good customer support. I have worked with many trading platforms but I have a very good tenko fx its very good
elena86,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Mar 22, 2017,

Nice broker

I used to test many brokers and I know when the broker works honestly without any problems. Of course, if you have much money, I mean 10 000+ dollars you can get good conditions and execution. However, as a rule, we don't have this money and need opt for a smaller broker. Certainly with the same terms. I've several companies which I get to use and TenkoFx is the one of this.
olabisity01,
OGUN STATE, Nigeria,
Mar 9, 2017,

Exellent broker (tenko fx)

Tenko Fx is a Good broker with the best customer service and good trading platform

I recommend them to traders.
i also have a trading account with tenko fx (20939).
pavel.kolosov,
Feb 13, 2017,

Recommend

I've checked this company on my advisors work. At the moment all is fine (past 3 month). Take my recommendation.
suzisantber,
Passos, Brazil,
Jan 21, 2017,

Excellent

And very good to negotiate with the tenkofx has a support of first always willing to help its clients recommend to all ...
Faisal abu lail,
jordan amman, Jordan,
Nov 18, 2016,

Tenko Fx the best !

it's a very good trader Tenko Fx the best !
I prefer to play in this because it really deserves trust
Primoz,
Slovenia,
Oct 25, 2016,

Never again

Until I did not made a profit it was all OK , .. then when I made some profit i received an email , .. they also calceled all my profit !

... your trading activity is suspended. We explicitly ask our clients not to abuse the fixed spread accounts with scalping, news trading, arbitrage etc. Please, read our account specification terms carefully.

The kind of trading strategy that you use has to be negotiated with the broker in the first place. Well professionals do it that way.

For the time being we block your fixed trading account and cancel all your transactions.
If you want to stay with us further you have to open USD ECN account.
Then we need to set up your trading account on a specific group of liquidity providers, who are OK with processing toxic volumes.
For our services we charge 20% of profits earned by the trader.
If you are OK with it them we can work with further on this basis.
If not, we will have to ask you to leave our company, as otherwise it will only creates conflicts.

Please, let us know of your decision.

Kind regards,

Встроенное изображение 2
TenkoFX Team
Reply by TenkoFX submitted Dec 5, 2016:
We confirm that correspondence took place in November 2015 (i.e. 1 year ago). At that time Tenkofx used to offer fixed spread accounts, which had limitations on the type of trading strategies. These limitations were explicitly published on our website, including the consequences, if the terms are violated. In fact, they are still available on the website even today, although Tenkofx stopped offering fixed spread accounts in January 2016.

We hereby declare that all the accounts we offer today are floating spread accounts, which have no limitations on the trading strategies.
Vrajesh,
India, India,
Oct 19, 2016,

I loves tenkofx, Instant deposite, Good Spread and Good Custemer service...
also provide good PAMM Platform