Justforex.com Review

Updated: Jun 14, 2021 · Justforex.com  · Is this your company?

Justforex is a forex broker. Just forex offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. Justforex.com offers over 80 forex currency pairs, cfds, indexes, futures, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Justforex.com

Established: 2012
Contact: support@justforex.com, +371 67 881 045
Regulators: SVGFSA #23993
ECN: No
CFD: (105+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Bond Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Local Bank Deposits, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of Justforex.com on our forum

Kuwait, Kuwait,
Jun 11, 2021,

You will suffer a lot with this company when you withdraw money, they will ask you for very strange things
When you first try to order bank statements
After 7 days Operation canceled
Then they asked me for a picture with the date and ID card and I held it with my face
I suffered a lot with them .
And then they said we can't withdraw the money to the bank card, look for another way ?
Accra, Ghana,
Jun 4, 2021,

Nice start

I heard a lot about this broker so decided to give it a try. Support team always provides full responses to all my questions. So I decided to deposit some money to see how it works. The deposit was almost instant what is very good. After some trades, made small profits and decided to test how withdrawing works. While it was not instant like deposit, still it took only a couple of hours and I received my money. (:
Everything is fine for now and I am satisfied. Will see how it goes and will update the review if anything changes.

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Jun 7, 2021:
Hello EnamK,

Klang, Malaysia,
Jun 4, 2021,

Excellent Customer Service

I am satisfied with justforex..fast withdrawals and deposits..and offer smooth spreads..suitable for new traders like me.

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Jun 7, 2021:
Hi Berybery,

Byakatonda Denis,
Africa, Uganda,
Jun 3, 2021,

Good broker

Easy deposits with possibility of trading bonus, allows all trading strategies, good customer service

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Jun 4, 2021:
Dear Byakatonda Denis,

We appreciate your time and the opinion you left about us! What can we do more for you to change your rate from 4 to 5 next time? We value every thought that can be shared with us at success@justforex.com. That will definitely help us to become even better.

Moscow, Russian Federation,
May 29, 2021,

Fast withdraw

Awesome broker! I am happy with them.
So fast withdrawal, day in day on skrill.
Good support!
No problem. Thanks

May 10, 2021 - 5 Stars Excellent company. There are no problems.
Fastest wihdraw on skrill!
I can safely recommend them to everyone

Dear Top Secret,

Sleman, Indonesia,
May 22, 2021,

Nice trading experience

Nice customer support, nice trading condition, very easy to apply & easy to deposits and withdrawal so far this broker is so good

Hello Ramashinta99,

Nodia, India,
May 18, 2021,

Suitable payment methods, good trading conditions

Some time ago I inquired if they have some local payment options for Indian traders and in about a couple of weeks they sent me an email that they added some local methods! It is really grate to deposit and withdraw via local and trusted methods we all use here! Another advantage is that the execution is very fast. Low spreads, even though they are floating, the broker still tends to offer the lowest possible. Support team is great, always patient and attentive to my questions. Verification took some time, but all the requirements are clear and feasible. Recommended broker!

Dear ViPaTel,

Thank you for your high rate! We're doing our best to provide you with excellent service! Have a nice day ;)

May 10, 2021,

ABOUT CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Btw just forex its good platform for trading because its have high leverage which is 1:3000 its good . Always give review about leverage and so on. I want you all know just forex also have good customer support which is 24/7 and the worker is really nice its make me happy to communicate with.

Dear DzFareezFx,

May 6, 2021,

The most annoying verification process

My account has been approved sucessfully. I started depositing and traded. Then Justforex disabled my account unreasonably and forced me to take my selfie picture and screenshot of my Neteller transaction or they would disable my account forever. I cannot even withdraw money. Bad service!!

May 5, 2021,

Customers are not respected

I was blamed for doing fraudulent activities for no reason. My withdrawal was deactivated. I have to contacted them for many times until having notification that I have 10 days to withdraw all my money, also only EUR is allowed in withdrawal currency selection. I can't believe that they treat their customers that way.

Bandung, Indonesia,
May 5, 2021,

Great Broker

This Broker is good and give me fast response anytime I need answer. Low spread wih fast execution. About withdrawal I recommend to use trusted way so you wont have to have problem.

Dear Daniel Kaito,

May 4, 2021,

What an irritating experience

What an irritating experience. A few months ago, I deposited about 100 USD in my Justforex account (acc.no 420145631). Justforex seems to be a nice broker at first when they offer me to deposit and withdraw by Neteller free of charge. Things changed when they shut down Neteller which prevented me from withdrawing. After receiving a lot of complaints, they reopened Neteller but only allow withdrawal in EUR. That is so irritating due to exchange differences. I don't think they are reliable for anyone.

Jacques,
Vaal, South Africa,
Apr 30, 2021,

The best of all brokers have use them for a long time and have all ways helped out if there is any problems

Hello Jacques,

Apr 29, 2021,

Unprofessional support team

I have to express my dismay at Justforex's support service. They declined my withdrawal with no reason and only allowed me to withdraw in EUR although my base currency is USD. The live chat was not available and it took a lot of time to fix my withdrawal issue via email. Justforex is surely placed in my blacklist now.

Apr 26, 2021,

My account was canceled and closed

My account was canceled and closed without clear reason. Or is it because I am a small client ( My account at justforex has around $100) with few transactions and Justforex does not value the client?

São Paulo, Brazil,
Apr 26, 2021,

Everything is sorted

Success Manager reached out to me and explained all the requirments needed to pass verification. I was not really patient first time and after I clearly explained the problem with docs, I received solution.
My withdrawal was completed and I got my funds. I will continue using this broker

Apr 9, 2021 - 1 Star I uploaded all the needed docs and everytime they say cancelled.
I tried to find a solution with a support team, but everytime they ask new documents. Its been almost 1 month since I try to withdraw my profit. No success!

Reply by JustForexcom submitted May 18, 2021:
Dear Marcos_de_Santos,

We are glad that we managed to resolve the issues you faced and improve your experience with us. Thank you for your review, and have profitable trading!

Apr 24, 2021,

My money was removed and my MT4 account was closed without clear reason

My account was opened for a time, trading even lost money, of course I still have some principal in it but they deducted all money from my account and locked it. They said that this is the final decision and cannot be changed. My Mt4 number is 420138465.

VietNam, Viet Nam,
Apr 23, 2021,

The withdrawal was bad

Justforex is not a good choice. Their withdrawal methods are terrible. The currency in my account is USD, I deposit in Neteller USD, but they force to withdrawal in Neteller EUR. And I lost the rate exchange twice times: 1 time from USD to EUR with Justforex, 1 time from EUR to USD with Neteller.

Apr 22, 2021,

Justforex voluntarily changed the currency in my withdrawal portal

For the very beginning, I deposited my money via Neteller wallet in USD. One day, I was involved in an investigation, and without any prior notice, they block me from my money by temporally hide Neteller in my withdrawal portal. A few days later, they allowed me to withdraw money via Neteller again but change the currency into Euro. I did not understand why they'd do that but I encountered a 5% loss of my total withdrawal money.

Apr 15, 2021,

Justforex try to prevent my withdrawal

Justforex attempts to prevent my withdrawal by removing the Neteller on the withdrawal selection which I use to deposit, after that they terminate all my withdrawal requests via local bank. After more than a month of waiting for a solution from them, I was allowed to withdraw money from Neteller but in EUR, which caused me to lose money due to the exchange rate difference. I will never work with Justforex again.

Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Apr 13, 2021,

Blocked my account :(

I have a mistake with Justforex. Don't make more mistake like me. This broker will stop you right away whenever they want. They can't provide any proof for this action even that I sent them a lot of email to require them provide the proof. Just only they dislike you and block your account. That's all!

Apr 12, 2021,

Lost money because of the exchange rate

I have opened my account with Justforex. The account number is: 420150575. When I deposit into my account, I choose via Neteller USD wallet. But when I withdrew, they forced me to withdraw via Neteller EUR. Although I don't want to do like that because of exchange rate, I don't have a better choice. This is a terrible experience

Subang, Malaysia,
Apr 12, 2021,

Good Broker

Low Spreads, Fast Executions, Fast withdrawal, no doubt one of the best broker out there. Thank you Justforex

Hello capikonator,

Gaborone, Botswana,
Apr 9, 2021,

I'll let you be the judge

-Decided to learn how trade.
-I chose justforex.
-No access to a utility bill(personal issues)
-My countries bank statements do not show physical addresses(cannot prove residence)
-Decide to use an affidavid/legal oath with an official police stamp.
-Justforex accepts me.
-Loss after loss, deposit after deposit but no problem.
-Finally some luck comes my way
-About to make my first withdrawal ever,
all of a sudden my paperwork is lacking and quetionable even though their site clearly states what I have provided is suffecient.

Dear Ant man,

Thank you for the time spent writing your feedback. We are very sorry to hear about the difficulties you faced using our services. Will it be possible to contact me directly via success@justforex.com with more details about the situation you faced so that I can do my best to resolve it within the shortest time possible?

Ha Noi, Viet Nam,
Apr 9, 2021,

Wasting my money because of Justforex

I have a Justforex live account. I deposited to my MT4 account 420134646 in USD using Neteller. However, Justforex required me to withdraw in EUR . It wasted my money because of exchange rate. And Justforex didn't reimburse it for me. It couldn't acceptable!

B.S.B, Brunei Darussalam,
Apr 8, 2021,

Fraudulent accusations

"An investigation was conducted and it was revealed that your accounts were involved in fraudulent activities. According to the item 12.1 of the Client Agreement was identified Event of Default. The Company decided to block and close your account(s). The Client Agreement will be terminated.

Thus, some of the losses that the company incurred as a result of fraudulent activities in which your accounts were involved were repaid by debiting funds from your accounts.

Please be advised that this is the final decision of the Company.

Best regards,
Security Department of JustForex"

Justforex's email above sent to me after they hold my fund for a week. And now they close my account (1150275) including my whole profile cabinet without any strong reason and for no reason. This is how "legit" company scam people. They dont even explain whats the issue, if its regarding my strategy then i should be notified or warned. They accuse me of fraudulent. How does such a small trader make fraud to a "BIG" company. The case is clause under 12.1 of client agreement which does not explain what mistake I did. When I ask their support about my strategy, the answer is positive until I request withdrawal.
I deposit 2000usd and the next day become 3200usd and now all is gone.

For more information about how they scam their client contact me [jeffry.yussof at gmail dot com]. I have all proofs by their support and email
Stay away from justforex. They will steal client's money.

I want full details of false accusations of doing fraudulent. I have trading statement details showing that there's no violation of my trading strategy that i used in JustForex. In the website all strategies are allowed there's no client agreement 12. I want all evidence to be filed and we want to do for further information and investigation on this case. If you failed to show me your proof then we'll take an legal action to solve this problem.

Dear Jefа78,

Thank you for the time spent writing the review. Upon conducting an investigation, it was discovered that some of your actions were contradictory to the terms specified in the Cl. 12.1 of the Client Agreement. For more details, please go through the mentioned document, all the prohibited trading techniques are listed there.

As a result, we cannot continue providing our services to you.

Mohammad,
Kuwait, Kuwait,
Mar 26, 2021,

Good services

Easy join and withdraw , customer service chat 24h , low spread , minimum deposit, easy control panel , thank you

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Mar 29, 2021:
Hello Mohammad,

Santiago, Dominican Republic,
Mar 25, 2021,

Gary Miller

I have been using the company for a few months and spread and most instrument so good, kindly support, I hope to stay good and safe here if there any problem I will report here

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Mar 29, 2021:
Hello IngPeralta15,

Córdoba, Argentina,
Mar 19, 2021,

Updates

I want to update my review, I had a nice conversation with advisor Gary and he helped me with my problem. He was very quick replying me and within 1 hour my terminal begin to work correctly. Now everything works fine and I am ready to continue trading with this company.
I changed my opinion about support and I totally agree with previous comments, support is great here.

Mar 17, 2021 - 3 Stars I choosed Justforex because of their conditions, here in Argentina you don´t have a lot of brokers with such good conditions. I registred with them and tried to start trading, but I failed. There is a problem with terminal and I haven´t received any help on this matter.
Support hasn´t replied me yet
Reply by JustForexcom submitted Mar 22, 2021:
Dear MarioBravo,

Thank you very much for sharing and updating your review! I am very glad to see that you changed your opinion and that you are satisfied with the outcome. Feel free to let us know if any further assistance needed, we are always ready to help you!

CALAIS, France,
Mar 10, 2021,

Very nice team

As I mentioned before they do have a very nice and loyal support team...To solve the issue Jusforex proposed an alternative deposit and wihdrawal payment system...thus now I can upgrade my review to a 5 star...

Mar 6, 2021 - 2 Stars Deposit and withdawal issues

Deposits: Skrill Mastercards are debited twice ... You have to call the Srill support team to delete manually the long undeleted pending payments...

Withdrawals: just cannot withdraw on approved the credit card I deposited with(???)

Would not recommend Justforex when using either a prepaid or credit card...

Too bad...nice support team...

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Mar 11, 2021:
Dear qrz127,

Thank you very much for updating your review. We are very glad that we managed to find a solution for you and you are satisfied with the outcome. We hope that you will be pleased with our service for years to come!

Cape Town, South Africa,
Mar 7, 2021,

I really trust JustForex

I am a huge fan of JustForex, they are currently my favourite broker & the only broker I use currently. Their spreads are low, the leverage is fantastic, the trade execution speed is great, the deposit & withdrawal methods are plentiful & they currently charge ZERO commisions & fees on both deposits & withdrawals, but the local EFT transfer is my favourite. The customer support is always good, helpful & friendly. I really trust JustForex, the deposits and withdrawals have always been easy and fast. My latest withdrawal took only one day to reflect in my bank account. JustForex is always trying to improve their services to clients, which is why they remain my favourite broker.

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Mar 9, 2021:
Hi Lance_FX,

Wow, your feedback is fantastic. Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. Continuous improvement of our services - is what we all do here. Such kind words inspire us to do even better.

johannesburg, South Africa,
Mar 4, 2021,

my first experience is great

i found this broker by the chance and i was surprised with their conditions.
Actually i found what i was seeking for - high leverage. they offer 1 to 3000
website is easy to navigate and find everything you need to know about broker.
support is good so far, they reply quickly.
My first impression is great. you can definitely try justforex

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Mar 5, 2021:
Hi,

Thank you for your high rate! We hope that you will be pleased with our service for years to come!

Sifiso Floyd,
Johanessburg, South Africa,
Feb 16, 2021,

outstanding

Just forex is a very reliable broker with low spread fast withdrawal & deposit. and they respond quickly

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Feb 18, 2021:
Hello Sifiso Floyd,

S/W part of Nigeria,
Osun State, Nigeria,
Feb 14, 2021,

Excellent Broker in all areas

Ever since I have chosen JustForex as my broker, I haven't regret it for a second; even if anything isn't clear or am facing any challenge their customer service is always up to the task to get it resolved.
Their leverage is fantastic
Their Spread is very low
Their minimum account opening balance, very easy, convenient and small
Their promotions and bonuses are excellent
In fact, everything about JustForex is easy, convenient and attractive just to cut the long story short.

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Hi!

Thank you for your feedback. We do love to receive such positive thoughts about us! Thank you for being a part of Justforex.

Colón, Panama,
Feb 13, 2021,

This broker is very easy and simple to use.

In my country actually we do not have many options to deposit or withdraw money in Forex and this broker suits all my needs, from working with USC and USD helping if you can only start working with 10USD (1000 in USC) to bigger account.

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Feb 15, 2021:
Dear Ragv.08,

SR, Saudi Arabia,
Feb 9, 2021,

fraudulent company earns on losses from traders

The bonus for expanding deals is placed in margin, not in the account or the balance
It caused me to lose k24
When the price of the bonus is reached, all deals are closed and the output is zero. There is nothing
Unlike when you do not take a bonus, if you lose, you do not lose all the account, he wants something
Filed for withdrawal a while ago was not implemented
Delayed which makes you open deals Back off your decision
and lose money

قدمت على انسحاب قبل فترة لم ينفذ
يتأخر ممايجعلك تفتح صفقات وتفقد المال
Reply by JustForexcom submitted Feb 11, 2021:
Dear M Forex!

I understand how important it is to provide you with information that may give you some clearance on the incident. Please note, we always recommend to check the bonus rules before applying for it. I would like to draw your attention on some of the bonus rules that is available on our web site, and you accept these rules while getting a bonus:

- The bonus funds (cl. 6 of the 120% Bonus Rules: https://justforex.com/trading/promotions/120-bonus) are credited to the trading account in the field "Credit" and can be used as additional margin for trading. The detailed information is displayed on the "Received bonuses" page in the client's Back Office.
- The bonus doesn't support drawdown (cl. 12 of the 120% Bonus Rules: https://justforex.com/trading/promotions/120-bonus) and it might be upsetting to some of the clients, including you. However, there is a good point in our deposit bonus - we provide the possibility to withdraw the bonus funds after the requirements are met.

If you have any further questions, please write to success@justforex.com and I will help you with pleasure.

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia,
Feb 9, 2021,

My account is suddenly unable to be access

One star rating for justforex. My account has not been solved. Sent email to customer service but never reply. I won't recommend this broker. Stay away before bad things happen to your hard earned money

Feb 8, 2021 - 2 Stars My first impression about justforex was good. My deposit and withdrawal was processed.however, on 8 Feb 2021, I was surprised I can no longer access my back office account. I tried to reset my password but it did not work out. I just didnt understand why. I keep chatting the support but they can't tell me exactly and had never solved my problem. Anyone who is using this broker, stay alert. Every profit you have, should be withdrawn right away. Because, if you are unlucky like me, you wont be able to access your back office and eventually you will lose everything.

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Feb 10, 2021 Dear Tabawan_Dreamer!

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm so sorry to read that your impression of us has changed. But I would like to check your question and help with the issue you have described.

Unfortunately, I couldn't identify you in our system to recheck the conversations with our support team and check what exactly you have experienced while trying to login to Back Office.

Please provide to success@justforex.com your account number or email that you have used to register on our website and I will do my best to help you.

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Feb 11, 2021:
Dear Tabawan_Dreamer!

Thank you for the updates.

I have double-checked my email and still didn't find a letter from you. I have also tried to find your request via support@justforex.com, but with no luck as I couldn't identify you in our system. Customer satisfaction is extremely important for our company. I would really like to check the exact issue and provide you with a solution.

Kindly send me an email indicating your trading account number or at least the email that you have used to register with Justforex. To contact me you may send a letter via success@justforex.com.
Also, you can add your account number to your FPA profile that we could contact you and help resolve the issue as soon as it is possible.

Waiting for your reply.

Selangor, Malaysia,
Jan 26, 2021,

One of the best broker so far

Hai. I am from Selangor, Malaysia.

Been using JustForex for 5 years already. No problem at all. Fast deposit, no hidden charge, because I can use local bank deposit via Maybank online account.

Fast withdrawal too, within one hour the profit from the trading has been credited into my account.

I have 5 broker in usage, and JustForex is one of my favourite broker.

100% recommendation.

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Jan 27, 2021:
Dear Melanau_Oya,

MohamadSyazwan,
Kedah, Malaysia,
Dec 3, 2020,

Nice broker

All about justforex broker is good so far. Depo, wd and the customer service very nice. Recommended.

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Dec 4, 2020:
Hi MohamadSyazwan,

Thank you for your high rate! We're doing our best to provide you with excellent service! :)

Netherlands, Netherlands,
Dec 2, 2020,

Case solved

A success manager contacted me and we had a very plessant and nice conversation.
Even though we don't share the same opinion, he and i solved this matter.
Compliments for this success manager!

Nov 23, 2020 - 1 Star Justorex responded to my review with a real joke and lie!
Strange that after my complaint they can give a reaction to my emails.
They speak about the bonus but the problem is NOT the bonus wich i told them several times. The price and chart is fake and got proof of that. My legal advisor is going to start a procedure because Justforex is not willing to solve this themselve. Not only we go legal, we also go public!
We have a few other people with there complaints wich give a good case, incase you also have problems with these liars and scammers, please contact me. The more people we have, harder Justforex will fall!

Nov 11, 2020 - 1 Star Trading for a while with them, with some minor issues there was no problem but when i went succesfull they scammed me with the drawdown. Write them emails, but still no respond because they know they messed up. Going to fight the long way over this and going to win and going to give them bad publicity. Please be warned!

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Nov 13, 2020 Dear Espamo!

Thank you for finding time to leave feedback here. Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences that occurred. We took your case into deeper consideration and here is what can be said. On your trading account 5****8 the deposit bonus was applied and all the orders were opened by Expert Advisor (Robot). But I would like to draw your attention that the deposit bonus doesn't support drawdown (cl. 12 of the F1 Grand Prix: 120% Bonus Rules: https://justforex.com/landing/120-bonus-grand-prix). We always recommend our clients to read the bonus terms and conditions before applying.

According to the cl. 12 ...Bonus is canceled prior to the end of the period in case the funds on the trading account of the clients are: Equity ≤ Credit. The bonus doesn't support drawdown. Due to the market conditions, your orders started to close by stop out that led to the automatic bonus cancellation.

We have also rechecked our mailing box, and unfortunately, there is no direct message from your account. We did receive the emails from your Financial Advisor, but according to our AML and KYC Policies, it is strictly forbidden to share any personal information with any 3rd parties in order to protect your Back Office and trading accounts. That is why we recommend to contact us personally with your concern.

In case of any extra help or clarification is required, we kindly ask you to contact Justforex team personally and we will be pleased to help!

If you have any further questions, please write to support@justforex.com

MOGOK, Myanmar,
Nov 20, 2020,

good customer care,good spreads

As for me, they r good retail brokers better than any Asia providers. also, they give swap-free which is great for swing traders, raw spread acc is the best as much as I know

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Nov 23, 2020:
Hello Aung Kyaw Zin,

Thank you for choosing Justforex and being an amazing customer! We are so thankful to get a high rate of our services. Hope you are having a great time with us!

La Paz, Bolivia,
Nov 11, 2020,

Excellent service!

I love Just Forex the best service, very low spreads, I like it! I have 2 accounts and everything is very well.

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Nov 16, 2020:
Dear Mauro,

Mpumalanga, South Africa,
Nov 10, 2020,

200% Deposit bonus misinformation

Justforex be clear as what your bonus is for, if the bonus is for Margin only then say "THIS BONUS IS FOR MARGIN ONLY!" if you do not want to confuse traders then say "THIS BONUS IS NOT TRADABLE AS EQUITY!" and please as a another means of confusing traders do not put your bonus that is meant for margin only onto MT4's Equity section. Highly frustrated with Justforex for misleading me to think I could actually trade the bonus as equity. Because of this I blew my account thinking I could trade with my deposit plus 200% bonus of deposit - very misleading.

Nov 9, 2020 - 1 Star There is a false impression that the 200% bonus is tradable as equity, the bonus amount even reflects on "Equity" on MT4 however in reality and when it's too late you will find out the only amount you can trade with is your own deposit amount - in other words you may think you can trade and go into a Loss (deposit + 200% of deposit amount) when actually once your deposit is reached(loss) your account will be blown, rendering the bonus useless. This I feel has been used in a misleading way and as a gimmick for the broker to profit from traders
Reply by JustForexcom submitted Nov 13, 2020:
Dear Adrian RichyRich!

We understand how important is to provide you with information that may give you some clearance on the incident. Kindly accept our apologies for such inconvenience that might have happened due to a misunderstanding. Since your experience means everything for us, we will try to prevent such cases in the future. Our obligation was to check it carefully and go into the details. I would like to draw your attention that the bonus doesn't support drawdown (cl. 13 of the Crazy Weekend Deposit Bonus Rules: https://justforex.com/landing/weekend-bonus, the last sentence is highlighted in bold) and it might be upsetting to some of the clients, including you. However, there is a good point in our deposit bonuses - we provide the possibility to withdraw the bonus funds after the requirements are met.

The requirements are written in the Crazy Weekend Deposit Bonus Rules cl. 8 and they are to be followed as stated below: For the bonus funds to be transferred from the field "Credit" to the field "Balance" and the funds become available for withdrawal or further trading, it is required to conduct the trading operations in the total volume of: < Number of Lots > = < Bonus amount > / 2 for Pro and Standard accounts; You can also see the traded lots and lots yet to trade in your Back Office on the "Bonuses & Promotions" - "Received Bonuses" page.

I'd like to give some clearance about the equity too. In our glossary, equity is explained as an indicator that characterizes the trader's account status at the moment. It is calculated as follows: equity = balance + credit + floating profit – floating loss. Where Credit reflects your bonus amount in the trading terminal as a separate value.

If you have any further questions, please write to support@justforex.com

Gauteng, South Africa,
Nov 10, 2020,

In Love with My New Home

The best Trading company I have worked with over the years, quick deposits and withdrawals min deposit 1$.

client services are quick and efficient and well Informed.

I have found my home, never seeking another.

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Nov 16, 2020:
Dear MashD,

Thank you for sharing your review. Continuous improvement of our services - is what we all do here. Such kindly words inspire us to do even better.

Accra, Ghana,
Oct 28, 2020,

Nice so far

Very good broker with nice leverage and it offers raw spread . Several deposit and withdrawal methods to chose from depending on your location

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Nov 3, 2020:
Dear Julius4300! Thank you for your appreciation. We're proud that you think so well of us. Have a profitable trading!

Maun, Botswana,
Oct 7, 2020,

Generally impressed with JustForex, everything is quick and easy

From registration to verification all was seamless.. first deposit happened in a blink of an eye, doubled account and withdrew without any problems. One of the best broker there ever will be.

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Nov 3, 2020:
Dear fxathletebw! Thank you for your high opinion! We are happy to provide you with high-quality services.

Mpumalanga, South Africa,
Sep 21, 2020,

Great service

Guys, after being disappointed by some of the doggy brokers out there I decided to try Just Forex. I must say that I am very please with the speed of service that I have been receiving throughout the day. To top it up, I made a withdrawal, as the confirmation email from them was coming through at the same time the funds were on my skrill account. I needed further assistance and again I wasn’t disappointed. Their service is amazing. If you’re looking for a broker that will value you, I highly recommend them. That kind of service is rare.

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Sep 23, 2020:
Dear Georged! We are very proud that you think so well of us! Thank you for your review, and have profitable trading!

Matsapha, Eswatini,
Sep 19, 2020,

Great Service.

Justforex is the best broker out there. Fast order execution, best support staff and great overall trading conditions.
The withdrawals are usually completed within 5 mins for me. Excellent support, especially facebook chat which is available even on weekends.

Jun 29, 2020 - 1 Star I processed 2 withdrawals on the 11th June 2020 with this broker. One visa(initial deposit) and the other EFT(profits).
To this day Ive not received my profits via EFT. I received my initial investment on the 13th. But profits never reflect in bank account.
All their team does is ask you to send bank statements many times and ru around in circles. You never receive your profits.

Engage in business with them at your own risk!! Look for a reliable broker instead. Trading with them is like trading on demo, only here you stand to lose real funds.
Stay Away Please!!!

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Jul 2, 2020 Dear SanelisoK! We process withdrawals within 1-2 hours. Then the time of crediting your withdrawal depends on the transaction method and your bank. We asked you to send bank statements, but unfortunately, you sent the wrong one. Please, send your bank statement with your name and transaction history from withdrawal date (11.06) up to actual date to Support Department (support@justforex.com) and we will do our best to solve your issue.

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Sep 23, 2020:
Dear SanelisoK! Thank you for the review. We hope that you will be pleased with our service for years to come!

East london, South Africa,
Sep 3, 2020,

Justforex is Good broker ,I repeat they are good ones .

Justforex is a good broker I have been using them since 2018 ,I recommend this broker, they will always tell you the truth .nice spread fast execution no delayments with them ,when you need help they are always available on their chat they answer everything you want.am happy I found this broker .

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Sep 4, 2020:
Dear Baneleseku! Thank you for your review! We are very proud that you think so well of us. To let other traders know more about your experience with us, you may also add a star rate to the feedback. Nevertheless, we are so grateful to have such an amazing customer like you.

johannesburg, South Africa,
Aug 3, 2020,

Money from my bank was taken using south africa EFT but not allocated

I have posted a review here about the funds not been allocated , i just want to say thank you to justforex because the issue was solved.

when you follow what the support tells you , you will never go wrong

Keep it up

Jul 22, 2020 - 1 Star I am client depositing money in my account using a payment method that you(justforex) avail for us but when the money has been taken from account and not been allocated in my trading account . must i still be the one following where my money is ??? when i am even asking for their phone number you are still sending me to send an email to the email ddress which does not work !! is it how JUSTFOREX treat their clients?????

check down my conversation with one of their support.. Please i was my money back

Chat started
Rina joined the chat
Rina
Hello! My name is Rina. Thank you for contacting us.
How can I help you?
Do you need any assistance?

Zakithi Ntombi
i deposited money last sunday afternoon , of which it didnot reflect . after talking to the support they asked if money was deducted from my account of which i said yes and they send me an email address that i have to send the proof that my money was deducted . it was something like directdpositslp......@ .....co.za

directdeposit@sldpayments.co.za
Zakithi Ntombi
those people since i have sent them an email untill today , there is no responses and no refund
exactly that the email they send me

Rina
Did you check the spam folder, for example?

Zakithi Ntombi
i checked eveything rina , nothing . even today i send them the same thing still nothing

Rina
Their response may take up to several workdays, please wait for the email
Zakithi Ntombi
do they have any phone number , because it has been 3days now and i am losing opportunities

Rina
I'm sorry for the delay and inconveniences it caused to you
I don't possess this information, unfortunately, but you may request it via the email above
We're here 24/7 if you ever need us. It was nice to talk to you, thank you for contacting us.

Zakithi Ntombi
can you put me in contact to someone who can help me in this case , because sending an email to this email address does not guarantee anything , still they will be quiet

Rina
Unfortunately, this email is the one used for contacting this processing system
I can send you again the list of the required documents
Refund will be done only if the following is supplied:
Client banking detail – same account from where deposit was made
Proof of payment (POP) – the A4 document NO other will be valid
Aborted/Abandoned transaction – direct deposits is only transactions that was aborted/abandoned
Send above mentioned information to directdeposit@sldpayments.co.za for refund.

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Jul 24, 2020 Dear ilanie! We've contacted the payment processing system and found out that you have sent confirmation that doesn't meet the requirements. Payment processing system is unable to use an account statement or the transaction history as it does not reflect the unique reference number that is needed to trace the transaction. Please send the actual Proof of Payment with the unique reference number to the processing system via directdeposit@sldpayments.co.za for refund.

Your deposit wasn't successful as you have done a direct deposit into our payment provider's account, so we have not received your deposit. Please note that there is a warning about direct deposits in your Back Office.