Justforex review: Regulations, Platforms, Features and Traders ratings.

GM Group Limited

Updated: Jul 2, 2022 · Justforex.com  · Is this your company?

5 star review by Sham89, Malaysia

Read more traders reviews >>

What is Justforex?

Justforex is a Seychelles forex broker established in 2012 and regulated by the FSA-S.

Just forex offers the MT4 and MT5 trading platforms with WebTrader and desktop and mobile versions. Justforex trading instruments include over 80 forex currency pairs, CFDs, indexes, futures, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Broker allows all trading styles including trading robots, scalping and spike trading. Also supported are the Copy Trading and managed account services.

Please read Justforex Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

Justforex

Minimum Deposit: $1
Established: 2012
Address: Office 10, Floor 2, Vairam Building, Providence Industrial Estate, Providence, Mahe, Seychelles
Customer Service: support@justforex.com, +37167881045

Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
Copy Trading: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Airtel, AirtelTigo, B2BinPay, BCP (Banco de Crédito), Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Boleto, Dogecoin (DOGE), Dragonpay, DusuPay, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Litecoin, Local Bank Deposits, Local Exchangers, M-Pesa, Maritime Bank, MTN (mtn.co.za), MyBank, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PerfectMoney, Skrill, Tether (USDT), Tigo Pesa (tiGOpesa), TP Bank (Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank), TrustPay, USDT20 (ERC20), Vietcombank (VCB), VirtualPay, Vodacom, Vodafone
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Airtel, AirtelTigo, B2BinPay, BCP (Banco de Crédito), Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Boleto, Dogecoin (DOGE), Dragonpay, DusuPay, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Local Exchangers, M-Pesa, Maritime Bank, MTN (mtn.co.za), MyBank, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PerfectMoney, Skrill, Tether (USDT), Tigo Pesa (tiGOpesa), TP Bank (Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank), TrustPay, USDT20 (ERC20), Vietcombank (VCB), VirtualPay, Vodacom, Vodafone

Join live discussion of Justforex.com on our forum

Justforex.com profile provided by JustForexcom, May 25, 2022

Justforex is a retail brokerage company that provides traders with access to international financial markets and offers great trading conditions in the following account types: Standard Cent, Standard, Pro, and Raw Spread. Traders can benefit from a wide choice of trading instruments, a leverage up to 1:3000, tight spreads, market news, and an economic calendar.

Pretoria Soshanguve, South Africa,
Jun 16, 2022,

Justforex is a scammmaaaaaaaaa

I have a account Justforex since 2020.Today I opened a trade GBPUSD within a second my money disappeared without a loss or profit.Justforex scam
Reply by JustForexcom submitted Jun 21, 2022:
Dear William Sebolai,

I am sorry to hear about your losses, however I would like to point out that your accusations are absolutely false.
I checked our logs searching for the trade on GBPUSD you mentioned. In our system I see the following information: you opened a buy order of 3.40 lot GBPUSD at 2022-06-16 13:59:46 according to the server time with the opening price of 1.21645. Opening of such a big position resulted in lack of margin what led to Stop Out at 2022-06-16 13:59:48 server time with the price of 1.21528. You can check this same information in your trading terminal. Login to MT4 account, go to trading history section and you will see this trade there with the same results. Please note that news trading is always a risk, especially when you open a trade with a big volume that could lead to stop out really quick. It is recommended to follow money management rules.
Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to answer to the email that I sent to you earlier.

Wedtern cape, South Africa,
Jun 7, 2022,

Justforex manipulation of my trade.

My trade was manipulated by justforex. I placed two trades Buy Stop and Sell stop on AUDUSD.ecn during RBA Interest Rate Decision, I placed Buy Stop at 0.71980 and Sell Stop at 0.71775. My Buy stop was executed at 0.72230 that is 250 points away NOT where I placed it and rejected taking all my capital. This is very wrong practice, a daylight robbery by justforex, I am experiencing this for second time it happened to me last year on GBPUSD but I did not have enough data to lay a complain. I encourage everyone not trust this broker with your money will loose it. Wish there was 0* rating
Reply by JustForexcom submitted Jun 10, 2022:
Dear Maso,

Thank you for the time spent writing the review. We would like to draw your attention to the fact that Justforex works on STP model and provides market execution only. Market Execution – the method of order execution, where the order is executed in any case. If the price changes at the moment of order execution, it will be executed at a new, changed price.
According to the content of your review, you were trading during highly volatile period caused by high impact news release. While trading in such a volatile period, you need to take slippage into consideration. Slippage is the pip-difference between the price a trader expects an order to be filled at and the price it is actually filled at. Slippage tends to occur when liquidity is low or in volatile markets, particularly in the run-up to important economic data releases. Slippage also affects stop orders as these are executed as market orders which are automatically filled at the next best price rather than re-quoting another price to the trader. What you faced in your two mentioned positions is slippage cause by high volatility caused by news release. We do hope that you will take this info into consideration and plan your future trading strategies acknowledging possible risks.

May 17, 2022,

Copy Trading Issues

So I started copying a trader on justforex and since my equity was more than the trader's, I chose the proportional copy method. What this means is that my lot size will be proportionally bigger than the traders size.

So I logged in one morning to monitor the the performance, I realized that my account has been blown off. I thought the trader had made some heavy losses only for me to check the traders public page and realized that the trader made a profit of over 20% on that day.

How can the trader I am copying be making 20% gains while my account has been blown off to Zero. I contacted Justforex and was told when the trader's trade was floating in losses, my account somehow got blown off before the losses turned into profit.

How does this make any sense?

Isn't the system suppose to correctly calculate the right lot size for my trades in proportion to the trader's size? Anyone looking to copy trade should be very careful

Reply by JustForexcom submitted May 20, 2022:
Dear imoneroland,

If you select "Proportional" copytrading type, note the following information: The volume of the copied trade depends on both Trader and Investor accounts’ leverage and equity. It is calculated as: Volume (copied trade) = Equity (Investor) / Equity (Trader) × Leverage (Investor) / Leverage (Trader) × Volume (Trader).
For each investment, the leverage is set up and changed automatically according to Justforex margin requirements. In "Proportional" mode, higher leverage may cause the copied trades to open with higher volume than the trader has originally set. This means that while trader has open positions of lower volume, his floating loss can be less than yours and his account can support more drawdown.
In order to avoid such situations, we advise to chose "Equal" copying mode.

South Africa, South Africa,
Apr 27, 2022,

Thanks to this platform and Gary

Hi, thanks to this platform, I got my money and Gary got in touch with me, thank you so much, I'm afraid of using this broker again due to the experience I had but I'm glad I got my money. Thank you Forex peace army

Apr 22, 2022 - 1 Star I withdrew money 15 April 2022 till today I'm waiting for my money, Ive been enquiring and they tell me it's because I used Dusupay payment method, which shows my payment should have reflected in 48 hours now it's over a week they giving me a run around with no feedback of when I should expect my money, I'm a mother I work for my children it's month end I have bills to pay and they not even giving me an answer of when exactly my money will be paid.
I used JustForex since last year and I never had such problems, suddenly they not paying my money and blaming it on Dusupay, they say they waiting on Dusupay to update regarding my withdrawal so I don't understand what's happening whether they can't track my money or they lost my money I'm confused and stressed I'm in tears.
I'm tired of fighting them cause they not helping me and now I don't even know if I will get my money anymore, their agent ignored me on the live chat and told me there's nothing else he can help me with, I kept those screenshots of those chats, I'm very disappointed and regret the day I chose this broker, be careful of this broker.

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Apr 28, 2022:
Dear NyikoR,

Thank you for the time spent writing the review. I am glad that we managed to resolve your issue and we respect your decision. Still, if you ever decide to give us a chance, please contact me directly. I will be delighted to work with you.

Soth Africa, South Africa,
Apr 7, 2022,

Withdrawal not paid

On the 1st of April 2022 i made a request withdrawal from my Justforex trading account and until today dated 6 April 2022 have not received my money i sent countless email and back office inquiries but always told that they processed it and will get it latest by next Wednesday. I never got my money. So my advice stay away from justforex. There is no fast withdrawals but fast deposits as they are quick to take your money but dont want to pay when you withdraw. I have done withdrawals before with no problem why all a sudden this long wait, this is a sign of a broker going bad.
Reply by JustForexcom submitted Apr 18, 2022:
Dear Evim415,

I am glad to inform you that the funds were successfully credited to your account long ago. Please accept our apologies for the delay with your withdrawal. I would also like to assure you that our team makes everything possible to prevent any possible delays in the future so that you receive only exceptional service and customer experience.
Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Mar 4, 2022,

Stealing money

100% agree with previouse feedback!
Got this email:

"Dear сlient,
Considering the current circumstances, Justforex is now dealing with the international situation, with newly implemented sanctions and with a fundamental EU policy. As policies change, Justforex must terminate existing client relationships from time to time in order to ensure its compliance with international laws and regulations.

Given that and according to the sections 12.1 and 12.2 of the Client Agreement, the Company acknowledges this to be an Event of Default and takes the right to terminate the Client Agreement with immediate effect. Be informed that all existing orders will be closed at current Quotes. All your trading accounts will be closed and your access to Back Office will be disabled. For your account, the Deposit and Withdrawal function will be disabled. In regard to the account balances (if any), note that all funds on account will be temporarily frozen for an indefinite period of time. Additionally, the opening of new accounts for the citizens and residents of Russian Federations and Belarusia will be disabled.
Security Department of Justforex"

The same time I lost connection to my live accounts and backoffice became clean.
So if you are Russian or Belorussian - they steal your money!
The company registered at Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, but the owners is from ukraine
Stay away from them even if you are from another country. You can be the next one!
Reply by JustForexcom submitted Mar 7, 2022:
Hi,

Justforex cannot stand aside from the situation in Ukraine and is acting in accordance with the international situation and newly implemented sanctions, and with a fundamental EU policy.
Due to the Russian regime's war crimes and human rights violations in Ukraine, we will no longer be providing services to users registered in Russia and Belarus therefore all funds on account will be temporarily frozen for an indefinite period of time.

Note that this is the final decision of the Company and is not reversible.

Mar 2, 2022,

This broker needs money and finds a way to scam you!

After verification, I deposited $500 to my account! I did that almost 3 months ago. From the first that you entered the website from EU IPs it shows (Registration of clients from EU countries is currently unavailable.). So they don't give any service to EU users.

I'm from Russia, now I logged in to my account, it shows I DON'T HAVE ANY LIVE ACCOUNTS!!!! I chatted with support, this is their answers :

Considering the current circumstances, Justforex is now dealing with the international situation, with newly implemented sanctions, and with a fundamental EU policy. As policies change, Justforex must terminate existing client relationships from time to time in order to ensure its compliance with international laws and regulations.

Given that and according to sections 12.1 and 12.2 of the Client Agreement the Company acknowledges this to be an Event of Default and takes the right to terminate the Client Agreement with immediate effect. Be informed that all existing orders will be closed at current Quotes. All your trading accounts will be closed and your access to Back Office will be disabled. For your account, the Deposit and Withdrawal function will be disabled. In regards to the account balances (if any), note that all funds on the account will be temporarily frozen for an indefinite period of time.

Additionally, the opening of new accounts for the citizens and residents of Russian Federations and Belarus will be disabled.

What's that? They MUST let users before closing or freezing their account! That's against the rules! Plus sanctions don't include that! They just use this situation to earn and get money from users!

The support team told me they would send an email during 24h working day to let me know what I should do! I received it after 10 minutes, exactly the same text that support team told me but now from the security team email! To say that we announced you!
Before this, they didn't let EU users register and they don't! But for EU sanctions because there's money for them, they did this to me!

It is a complete SCAM BROKER! They will find a way to scam you, be sure about that!
Reply by JustForexcom submitted Mar 4, 2022:
Hi,

Note that this is the final decision of the Company and is not reversible.

West Java, Indonesia,
Feb 10, 2022,

Satisfied with JustForex

Very good broker and comfortable to trade in Indonesia. A bunch of local payment solutions that we normally use in everyday life, very easy deposit process and verification is simple. Withdrawals may take time a bit but customer care can always explain and answer when should we expect for our earned money to reflect on accounts. Deals and orders performed very fast with tight spreads. I had some questions about trading like is it possible to use robots, provide and copy signals, news scalping, all that was approved. Representative told that all the strategies are allowed. So will keep trading with them and will let everyone know if something goes wrong. So far so good!

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Feb 11, 2022:
Dear TopSujit,

We are very proud that you think so well of us! Thank you for your review, and have profitable trading!

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil,
Jan 17, 2022,

It is nice

It is nice broker. Generally, there are not many options in Brazil and only a couple of them support local payments. Decided to try Justforex as they say they have no deposit or withdrawal fees. Good and easy to navigate website, convenient personal area. Support reps are always there and can assist not only in English, but in Portuguese as well! Good trading conditions, various account types. As they offer market execution, spread varies but still is absolutely okay for me, good portfolio of trading instruments. In all terms, good broker and is worth trading with! I <3 Justforex!
Reply by JustForexcom submitted Jan 18, 2022:
Hello PacoTrades,

Thank you for your high rate of our services. We do our best to become a real customer-centric broker and such reviews, like yours, always inspire us.

lara, Venezuela,
Jan 15, 2022,

deceptive bonus

The deposit bonus is practically a scam, they take it away if your money runs out. it's like you don't have it
Reply by JustForexcom submitted Jan 17, 2022:
Hello, ccronn,

Thank you for the time spent writing the review. All the terms and conditions of the Welcome Bonus are available on our website and are in free access: https://justforex.com/trading/promotions/30-welcome-bonus

According to Cl. 13, The Welcome Account is available for trading within 30 days from the day of opening. After 30 days, trading will be disabled, but the Welcome Account will still be accessible for transferring the profit during the next 30 days after trading is disabled.

For more information, please, contact me via success@justforex.com so that I could look into the case and provide you with more details.

Malaysia, Malaysia,
Dec 6, 2021,

Justforex, the best broker

I have been using justforex for quite some time now. Overall i can say is that this broker offer lots of benefits for its customers such as fast deposit & withdraw, low spreads, fast responding customer service, limitless account opening, and easy to use back office. I totally recommend this broker to all traders out there..
Reply by JustForexcom submitted Dec 7, 2021:
Hello Sham89,

Thank you for the review. We hope that you will be pleased with our service for years to come!

Vitória, Brazil,
Dec 1, 2021,

Bom broker!

I do some news trading from time to time with diffrent brokers just as a hobby and some time ago heard that a new JustForex broker popped up on our market. So I decided to see how it works. My first contact was support reps for general info and some questions. Worth mentioning they are patient and friendly, the guy I talked to persuaded me that they are reliable so I decided to give it a try. Registered, created trading account on MT5 and went on checking payment options. I was glad to see my favourite Boleto so sent some money to go on testing. Opened few positions with majors and gold to check spreads and compare with other brokers I trade. As they say, spreads are rather low, deals got executed pretty fast. For now am satisfied with their service. Looking forward to make some moves on NFP to see how it goes further.
Reply by JustForexcom submitted Dec 2, 2021:
Hello Lucas2mille,

Bayan Lepas, Malaysia,
Nov 29, 2021,

Good for trading

Found this broker to trade with my EA as other brokers keep blocking my robot. Done some manual trading also to see how it works. Execution speed is high, but sometimes slippages happen but not often and not big. Spreads are also acceptable. Did testing deposit/withdrawals, work fast and accurate with Malay local methods. My verdict is good broker to work with.
Reply by JustForexcom submitted Nov 30, 2021:
Hello HazerIdrak,

Thank you for your appreciation. We're proud that you think so well of us. Have a profitable trading!

Indonesia, Malang, Indonesia,
Nov 23, 2021,

Pefect broker

I am with JF for 6 month now. What I can say is that all is good with this broker. Amazing support team, they always helped me, even in Indonesian language. A lot of local dp and wd methods, even payment agents. I am using Pro mt 5 acc, spreads most of the time are good. Leverage is very high and I use 1:3000. Overall satisfaction is 98,5% out of 100%. Really good for Indonesia. Thank you
Reply by JustForexcom submitted Nov 25, 2021:
Dear Wahyu Supriatna,

Thank you for your feedback. We do love to receive such positive thoughts about us! Thank you for being a part of Justforex.

Rubavu, Rwanda,
Nov 13, 2021,

Good Service

1 year with this broker. I am very satisfied with their deposit and withdrawal on Mobile Money just within only seconds( to be honest not more than 3 minutes). Customer service extremely good. The only thing I think is a bit bad is their spreads on raw spreads account. They claim to be tight but there are brokers who have even tighten spreads on their standard accounts than Justforex raw spreads account. However not too bad.
Keep on providing good service.
Reply by JustForexcom submitted Nov 15, 2021:
Dear gnsrael,

Thank you for sharing your experience with our company. We offer low floating spreads from zero points. To find out typical spreads for each account type, visit: https://justforex.com/trading/contract-specifications
The most proper way to see spreads is to open either demo or real MT account and check real-time spreads in the trading terminal.
As we offer market execution only, the spreads may widen and tighten depending on the current market situation.

Dakar, Senegal,
Nov 11, 2021,

Deposit, Withdrawal, Support

Very reactive support for the issue.
So far very happy with the deposit and withdrawal.
Will be good if bank wire could be added as a withdrawal option.
Reply by JustForexcom submitted Nov 15, 2021:
Dear vadimkemo,

Thank you very much for sharing your review! Our team is constantly working on adding new payment options to satisfy the needs of all our clients from all the countries. Follow our news to be among the first to see the new payment methods added!

Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Nov 4, 2021,

Good broker

I keep on watching them for almost a year now and everything looks just fine. Fast deposits with local bank here in VietNam, good conditions and tons of information for new traders. The only thing that was kinda hard was to verify my residence as I live with parents, but support member gave me alternative options what is really really good for those who don't have own place to live. Can not say much about withdrawals as I didn't withdraw yet, am waiting for NFP to see real profits. Will update the review f anything goes wrong. As of now, top number 1 broker
Reply by JustForexcom submitted Nov 5, 2021:
Hello V_Minh_T,

Bac Lieu, Viet Nam,
Oct 20, 2021,

Find another broker

When I am newbie, sometime I trade, sometime I blow my account. Again and again. That ‘s time Justforex is excellent.
Until l trade profit gradually, Justforex has problem.
Every time I deposit I always have to wait for my money amount to reflect. Online support cannot solve this problem, I have to always email to financial.

After 3 times of new awful method deposit, I say goodbye to Justorex.

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Nov 1, 2021:
Dear trantuanblu,

Thank you for the time spent writing the review. We managed to identify you in our system and were able to point out the issue you faced. Upon checking with the Finance Department, it was discovered that the delay with your deposits was caused by the maintenance on the payment processing system's side. As for now, the maintenance is over and the payment method you use is working correctly. Please accept our deepest apologies for the temporary inconvenience.

Should you have any further questions or if any assistance is needed, please do let me know. I will be glad to assist you.

Karawang, Indonesia,
Sep 21, 2021,

Experience with Justforex

After working with some brokers I found information about Justforex here on the forum and my first will was to test it and check how it works.
The first thing I have checked is verification process and I can say that is is really fast and didn't cause any problems to me. The next one is local deposit methods and the amount of them is really impressive. I have used Bank Lokal Indonesia, deposit was credited in approximately 2-3 minutes after paying and without fee, which is not bad.
As for trading accounts, I decided to use MT 5 Pro version, because it has a lot of trading instruments and there are no commissions for trading there. Mt5 desktop and mobile app are standard one, never face any issues with MT, stable platform.
Spreads are also so far so good, but during news it can widen, it's ok, other brokers te same. After trading a bit decided to test withdrawal speed to be sure that everything is fine. I wanted to use crypto for withdrawal, but I was informed that due to AML I must withdraw the deposit amount via the same way as deposit. Then after creating a withdrawal I received it the same day on my bank account. So far good!
Reply by JustForexcom submitted Sep 30, 2021:
Hello Sirajuddin,

dar es salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of,
Sep 20, 2021,

Withdraw and Deposit process

Their withdrawal and deposit processes are very sophisticated especially for my country, Tanzania. You directly deposit or withdraw with Mobile money instantly.

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Sep 22, 2021:
Hello mani24,

Ru, Russian Federation,
Sep 6, 2021,

SCAM. Not withdrawing deposit. Criminal group

Unfortunately no company under the name JF Global (Justforex) is registered in St Vincent at current moment. That is the reason you cannot even file a case or start any legal process against it. But you can start a process against the people working in it. I am planning to go the the local police department and start a process about Justforex emploees, cause they are now working as a criminal group.

Jul 21, 2021 - 1 Star Reply to Gary Miller, Customer Success Manager

Hi Gary!
Firstly, unblock my accounts to collect trading statements.
Secondly, as I mentioned there was no arbitrage strategy. If you re not qualified enough to discuss trading strategies, ask someone who knows how macroeconomic data trading works.
And last, provide proofs that all of my trades for the last 3 years were non market, they were canceled by ECN (it was ecn account) and all of my profites were returned to other side of these trades to compencate their losses.

Jul 17, 2021 - 1 Star was trading here since 2019
suddenly received an email that account was blocked and whole deposit and profits since 2019 in ammount of 15 000 usd were debited due to fraudelent activities
scalping, no arbitrage or any IB manipulations

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Jul 20, 2021 Dear el23876,

Thank you for your feedback.

Your trading activities are in violation, and are a blatant breach of the Client Agreement. Our Security team was able to identify malicious and repeated usage of delays in reception of the quotes from our liquidity providers, as a result of elevated market volatility. Your modus operandi clearly indicates that arbitrage is your sole strategy, and that it abused technical vulnerabilities. You took direct advantage of periods of economic news, and opened deals via an Expert Advisor, expecting your orders to be executed at non-market quotes. You have been sanctioned in accordance with cl. 4.1.12 of Justforex's Client Agreement, which provides sanctions in the form of cancellation of the results of transactions implicated in arbitral activity. Client's deposit cannot be debited in the amount of the fine, since the fine includes only the results of these transactions.

As a consequence of the aforementioned circumstances, your clientship has been terminated with an email notification being sent by our Security team beforehand.

Pretoria, South Africa,
Sep 1, 2021,

Not liable for deposit if delay

Every time I have to deposit I always have to wait for my amount to reflect. I have to always email them like I should be fighting for my money when it could be a simple thing and done with.

Soo much complains about systems and I don't even know what does that even have to do with me ..

Somehow I keep missing great setups because of the delays.

Soo much for ensuring us

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Sep 15, 2021:
Dear Charles1000,

Thank you for your feedback.

Kindly keep in mind that the issue you have reported has already been resolved by our Finance team, and we thank you for bringing your experience to our attention.
Note that you can reach out to us at any time via your preferred messaging app, a live chat that's available on our website or via email. We also listen to our customers and you can share your bright ideas to improve our services at success@justforex.com
We will definitely try to implement them in the futures.

Aug 19, 2021,

not withdrawing money!

broker not reply
withdrawal not processed
I think they are bankrupt or they are scam
do not lose your money

Jul 30, 2021 - 1 Star Broker refuse withdraw money from my account.
I wrote many email, they reply I broke their reglament, but refuse to say what exactly.
This broker is scam and they are making fraudelent activities against clients. May be they bankrupt according to other reviews.

Jul 26, 2021 - 1 Star I opened account by recomendation in this broker. My trading was news trading with use of automatic advisor. Before opening I asked support was it good to trade news with advisor on their account. Received answer I was more than welcome and they recomended account EURUSD.ECN.

Now my account is blocked. I wrote many many email to them. They answer that I use fraudelent activities. They not reply what exactly. They debited all my funds. I can not withdraw anything.

Bandung, Indonesia,
Aug 14, 2021,

Top Broker

Trusted and honest broker. Justforex has refunded my money when there was a deposit problem (paid twice). I like the local currency account provided by Justforex. Fast deposits and withdrawals, low spreads, fast order execution, friendly and responsive customer support. Recommended broker...

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Aug 20, 2021:
Hi Mira Mira,

Thank you for your high opinion! We are happy to provide you with high-quality services.

Cape Town, South Africa,
Aug 13, 2021,

Satisfied with this broker

I am using MT 5 Pro account and it has a lot of trading instruments that is interesting for me (pairs, gold, crypto and indices). The minimum deposit is very low and it is convenient to start trading even for beginners. Amazing that this broker offers 1:3000 leverage, I feel good even with 10 USD on my account. My account was verified within 30 minutes and I found a lot of easy deposit methods for SA. Most of all I like EFT transfers as it is much better then Visa and withdrawals is fast, no need for long waiting. In case I encounter any problem I always contact live chat and they always reply and helping me very fast and at any time. I am very satisfied!

Hi V_Thabo,

Bangkok, Thailand,
Aug 9, 2021,

Trustworthy broker!

I found this broker like 3 months ago and it caught my attention because they have local payment methods for Thai. It is very convenient for me.
Overall it feels safe and comfortable. The representatives are friendly and reply very fast to all kind of questions. ANother good thing about Justforex is that they have a plenty of useful things on the website: educational materials, market analitics, news, etc. For me is a 5 star broker!

Dear Kittisak_Pro,

Thank you for your high rate! We're doing our best to provide you with excellent service! Have a nice day ;)

hanim,
Terengganu, Malaysia,
Aug 3, 2021,

Justforex

low in spread, and support teams are very helpful. The only broker that give an option to trade in KWD instead of USD.

Dear hanim,

AHMAD BADRULZAMAN BIN ROSDI,
TERENGGANU, Malaysia,
Jul 16, 2021,

Best broker with the small spread level..easy to register with fast identify to using the account for trading..so far so good with swap free for Islamic account.. recommend for new broker to expend and growing with this company.. worth it..high leverage level to support market margin..very2 easy broker to deal with..

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Jul 19, 2021:
Dear Ahmad Badrulzama N Bin Rosdi,

Jul 7, 2021,

Good Choice!

Quite popular broker in Nigeria so I decided to give it a try. After some verification difficulties with other brokers, I was pretty impressed by the verification speed and requirements. It took only a couple of hours to have my account verified! And they accept our local documentations unlike some other brokers.
I was also impressed by their spreads as they are relatively low on the most popular instruments.
Easy to navigate on the website, plenty of useful info. My verdict is Justforex is a good choice!

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Jul 8, 2021:
Hello Vinfred,

Thank you for choosing Justforex and being an amazing customer! Hope you are having a great time!

Las Piñas, Philippines,
Jul 5, 2021,

Love this broker!

This is my first and beloved broker. I keep using them thanks to their acceptable spreads and high leverage. You can start with small amount like me and move to your goal. I use cent account as am still a beginner but they treat me like a pro!! You can count on their support as they are always there to answer questions. No issues by now. Am 100% satisfied with fast work of their metatrader.

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Jul 6, 2021:
Dear Ms. Marne,

DELHI, India,
Jul 3, 2021,

JUST FOREX WITHDRWAL ARE FASTER AND TEAM IS THE BEST

JUST FOREX WITHDRWALS ARE SAFE AND FASTER VIA BITCOIN, EVEN IF YOU WOULD ABLE TO MAKE 1 MILLION VIA TRADING THEY WILL PROVIDE YOUR PROFITS WITHIN 2 HOURS WITH BITCOIN.

CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM IS EXECLLENT AND EVEN ITS A SMALL WORD , ITS SUPER EXECELLENT.

TRADE STRESS FREE WITH THIS BROKER.

THANKS JUST FOREX

Please take your computer to the nearest repair shop and have them fix your CapsLock key.
Reply by JustForexcom submitted Jul 5, 2021:
Dear ABHISHEKGIR,

Surakarta, Indonesia,
Jun 21, 2021,

Well Done JF

ideally for Muslim trader
So Far, i've Never got problems using JF for a year and CS always fast responses for informed everything
btw i use MT4 for windows 10 and android 10 (both running well without problems)
Thanks JF

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Jun 22, 2021:
Dear Ratnos,

Kuwait, Kuwait,
Jun 11, 2021,

You will suffer a lot with this company when you withdraw money, they will ask you for very strange things
When you first try to order bank statements
After 7 days Operation canceled
Then they asked me for a picture with the date and ID card and I held it with my face
I suffered a lot with them .
And then they said we can't withdraw the money to the bank card, look for another way ?
Reply by JustForexcom submitted Jun 22, 2021:
Dear Thameralazmi,

Thank you for your review and sorry for any inconvenience caused to you by the withdrawal procedure. The difficulties you faced were caused by the maintenance on the side of the payment processing systems we work with and from time to time the payment processors we use might request additional verification. Despite these back and forth, your withdrawal was successfully completed and the money was delivered to your account.
Should you need any further assistance, feel free to contact us. We are always ready to help you.

Accra, Ghana,
Jun 4, 2021,

Nice start

I heard a lot about this broker so decided to give it a try. Support team always provides full responses to all my questions. So I decided to deposit some money to see how it works. The deposit was almost instant what is very good. After some trades, made small profits and decided to test how withdrawing works. While it was not instant like deposit, still it took only a couple of hours and I received my money. (:
Everything is fine for now and I am satisfied. Will see how it goes and will update the review if anything changes.

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Jun 7, 2021:
Hello EnamK,

Klang, Malaysia,
Jun 4, 2021,

Excellent Customer Service

I am satisfied with justforex..fast withdrawals and deposits..and offer smooth spreads..suitable for new traders like me.

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Jun 7, 2021:
Hi Berybery,

Byakatonda Denis,
Africa, Uganda,
Jun 3, 2021,

Good broker

Easy deposits with possibility of trading bonus, allows all trading strategies, good customer service

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Jun 4, 2021:
Dear Byakatonda Denis,

We appreciate your time and the opinion you left about us! What can we do more for you to change your rate from 4 to 5 next time? We value every thought that can be shared with us at success@justforex.com. That will definitely help us to become even better.

Moscow, Russian Federation,
May 29, 2021,

Fast withdraw

Awesome broker! I am happy with them.
So fast withdrawal, day in day on skrill.
Good support!
No problem. Thanks

May 10, 2021 - 5 Stars Excellent company. There are no problems.
Fastest wihdraw on skrill!
I can safely recommend them to everyone

Dear Top Secret,

Sleman, Indonesia,
May 22, 2021,

Nice trading experience

Nice customer support, nice trading condition, very easy to apply & easy to deposits and withdrawal so far this broker is so good

Hello Ramashinta99,

Nodia, India,
May 18, 2021,

Suitable payment methods, good trading conditions

Some time ago I inquired if they have some local payment options for Indian traders and in about a couple of weeks they sent me an email that they added some local methods! It is really grate to deposit and withdraw via local and trusted methods we all use here! Another advantage is that the execution is very fast. Low spreads, even though they are floating, the broker still tends to offer the lowest possible. Support team is great, always patient and attentive to my questions. Verification took some time, but all the requirements are clear and feasible. Recommended broker!

Dear ViPaTel,

May 10, 2021,

ABOUT CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Btw just forex its good platform for trading because its have high leverage which is 1:3000 its good . Always give review about leverage and so on. I want you all know just forex also have good customer support which is 24/7 and the worker is really nice its make me happy to communicate with.

Dear DzFareezFx,

Vietnam, Viet Nam,
May 6, 2021,

The most annoying verification process

My account has been approved sucessfully. I started depositing and traded. Then Justforex disabled my account unreasonably and forced me to take my selfie picture and screenshot of my Neteller transaction or they would disable my account forever. I cannot even withdraw money. Bad service!!

Vietnam, Viet Nam,
May 5, 2021,

Customers are not respected

I was blamed for doing fraudulent activities for no reason. My withdrawal was deactivated. I have to contacted them for many times until having notification that I have 10 days to withdraw all my money, also only EUR is allowed in withdrawal currency selection. I can't believe that they treat their customers that way.

Bandung, Indonesia,
May 5, 2021,

Great Broker

This Broker is good and give me fast response anytime I need answer. Low spread wih fast execution. About withdrawal I recommend to use trusted way so you wont have to have problem.

Dear Daniel Kaito,

May 4, 2021,

What an irritating experience

What an irritating experience. A few months ago, I deposited about 100 USD in my Justforex account (acc.no 420145631). Justforex seems to be a nice broker at first when they offer me to deposit and withdraw by Neteller free of charge. Things changed when they shut down Neteller which prevented me from withdrawing. After receiving a lot of complaints, they reopened Neteller but only allow withdrawal in EUR. That is so irritating due to exchange differences. I don't think they are reliable for anyone.

Jacques,
Vaal, South Africa,
Apr 30, 2021,

The best of all brokers have use them for a long time and have all ways helped out if there is any problems

Hello Jacques,

Apr 29, 2021,

Unprofessional support team

I have to express my dismay at Justforex's support service. They declined my withdrawal with no reason and only allowed me to withdraw in EUR although my base currency is USD. The live chat was not available and it took a lot of time to fix my withdrawal issue via email. Justforex is surely placed in my blacklist now.

Apr 26, 2021,

My account was canceled and closed

My account was canceled and closed without clear reason. Or is it because I am a small client ( My account at justforex has around $100) with few transactions and Justforex does not value the client?

São Paulo, Brazil,
Apr 26, 2021,

Everything is sorted

Success Manager reached out to me and explained all the requirments needed to pass verification. I was not really patient first time and after I clearly explained the problem with docs, I received solution.
My withdrawal was completed and I got my funds. I will continue using this broker

Apr 9, 2021 - 1 Star I uploaded all the needed docs and everytime they say cancelled.
I tried to find a solution with a support team, but everytime they ask new documents. Its been almost 1 month since I try to withdraw my profit. No success!

Reply by JustForexcom submitted May 18, 2021:
Dear Marcos_de_Santos,

We are glad that we managed to resolve the issues you faced and improve your experience with us. Thank you for your review, and have profitable trading!

Apr 24, 2021,

My money was removed and my MT4 account was closed without clear reason

My account was opened for a time, trading even lost money, of course I still have some principal in it but they deducted all money from my account and locked it. They said that this is the final decision and cannot be changed. My Mt4 number is 420138465.

VietNam, Viet Nam,
Apr 23, 2021,

The withdrawal was bad

Justforex is not a good choice. Their withdrawal methods are terrible. The currency in my account is USD, I deposit in Neteller USD, but they force to withdrawal in Neteller EUR. And I lost the rate exchange twice times: 1 time from USD to EUR with Justforex, 1 time from EUR to USD with Neteller.