JustMarkets (ex. Justforex) review: Regulations, Platforms, Features and Traders ratings.

2.893 • 156 REVIEWS
Just Global Markets Ltd. Was Justforex.com also Justmarkets.eu
Updated: Dec 10, 2023
JustMarkets.com

5 star review by Sham89, Malaysia

I have been using justforex for quite some time now. Overall i can say is that this broker offer lots of benefits for its customers such as fast deposit & withdraw, low spreads, fast responding customer service, limitless account opening, and easy to use back office. I totally recommend this broker to all traders out there.

What is JustMarkets (ex. Justforex)?

JustMarkets (formerly Justforex) is a Seychelles forex broker established in 2012 and regulated by the FSA-S, CySEC, FSC Mauritius, and FSCA.

Just Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 trading platforms with WebTrader and desktop and mobile versions. Justforex trading instruments include over 80 forex currency pairs, CFDs, indexes, futures, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

This broker allows all trading styles including trading robots, scalping and spike trading. Also supported are the Copy Trading and managed account services.

Please read JustMarkets Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

Established: 2012
Address: Office 10, Floor 2, Vairam Building, Providence Industrial Estate, Providence, Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: support@justmarkets.com, +37167881045
Regulators: CySEC #401/21, FSC Mauritius ##GB22200881, FSA-S #SD088, FSCA #51114
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, MobileTrader (MobileApp)
Web Trading: βœ… Yes

News Trading: βœ… Yes
Scalping: βœ… Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Copy Trading: βœ… Yes
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Airtm, Binance/Binance Pay, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Boleto, Dogecoin (DOGE), Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PayRetailers, PerfectMoney, PromptPay, Ripple (XRP), Skrill, Tether (USDT)
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Airtm, Binance/Binance Pay, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Boleto, Dogecoin (DOGE), Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PayRetailers, PerfectMoney, Ripple (XRP), Skrill, Tether (USDT)
* Please check broker website for more information
2.893 • 156 REVIEWS

Recent User Reviews of JustMarkets (ex. JustForex)

A
Adel Mansour
Egypt, Egypt,
Nov 30, 2023,

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I will update my reviews after checking. The live support team is good. However, the App for mt4 in PC needs improvements

Nov 29, 2023 - 1 Star The server is unreliable, with numerous bugs and frequent crashes of their MT4 Application during my trading, leading to the loss of my entire account balance.

While monitoring my EA's activity on my PC, I noticed that each time the EA was about to take profit, their app would crash and freeze, resulting in missed opportunities. I suspect this is a deliberate design flaw. Each time, neither the EA nor I could manually close open trades when they exceeded the take profit (TP) level due to these disruptions. Their app has multiple bugs that need to be addressed and the server crashes frequently.

I have reported these issues to the compliance team and was told they would investigate the matter. Despite numerous emails and live chats, their response has consistently been that the team is investigating the issue.

Their service is unprofessional.

If you want to lose your money, then JustMarkets is the right place for you. It appears that their target market is unprofessional traders who do not use EAs or any trading tools and prefer manual trading.

I strongly advise avoiding this service to protect your money and time.
A
Reply by JustMarkets.com submitted Dec 5, 2023:
Hello Adel Mansour,

We've thoroughly looked into your case and shared the results with you via email. Thank you for keeping us in the loop with your review update. Based on our investigation, we've identified a few areas that we're actively working on improving in the shortest possible time.

Our commitment is to offer a dependable trading environment to all our traders. We're consistently enhancing our trading infrastructure to ensure the best possible trading experience. We understand the importance of this task, and it's a top priority for us.

We appreciate your feedback, and rest assured, your suggestions are being taken seriously.

Best regards,

D
Duong92
Vietnam, Viet Nam,
Oct 12, 2023,

Not straight up scam but will try to keep your money

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Depositing takes days and their dashboard does not function correctly.
When withdrawing, they don't allow you to withdraw from the same method that you used to deposit but force you to use a different method.
Then they ask you to split your withdrawal with the first withdrawal being your initial deposit, and the second being your profit, that is when the problem happens.
They will tell you your profit is too small so you can't withdraw and make excuses.
My money is still with them as of this comment was written.
Avoid at all cost. Not worth the hassle.
D
Reply by JustMarkets.com submitted Oct 20, 2023:
Hello Duong92,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you've had to endure. We've conducted a thorough review of the issue you pinpointed, and here are our findings:

Your withdrawal was divided due to AML Policy. You may withdraw your initial deposit via the same method that you used for the deposit. After that, you may use the same or any other method to withdraw your profit.
Unfortunately, the amount of your profit is less than the minimal transaction of the payment systems. Unfortunately, numerous alternative solutions provided by us were still not suitable. Your funds are still available at your trading accounts and you can withdraw them anytime.

Should you need further help, don't hesitate to email me directly at success@justmarkets.com. I am here to ensure that your queries and concerns are handled promptly.

K
KarzanJabar
Erbil, Iraq,
Sep 14, 2023,

Why is it the best broker?

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
I have tried the majority of brokers but after finding justmarkets I was very comfortable because it really is the best broker that offers low spread, no commission and no swap accounts plus it is very fast to withdraw money, support is best (24/7).

Thanks justmarkets
K
Reply by JustMarkets.com submitted Sep 15, 2023:

Dear KarzanJabar,

We are very proud that you think so well of us! Thank you for your review, and have profitable trading!

P
Pinchezz254
NAIROBI, Kenya,
Jul 11, 2023,

WITHDRAWAL CANCELATION AND DELAY AND UNSUPPORTIVE AGENTS

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I have been using Justmarkets for three months without any issues regarding deposits. However, when I urgently needed to withdraw funds due to my daughter's illness, they repeatedly canceled my withdrawal attempts, leaving me extremely frustrated. Despite contacting their support agents, they were unable to provide any assistance, stating that the deposit method I used was not available for withdrawals. I requested alternative withdrawal options to rectify the system error, but they were unwilling to accommodate. I am currently in a state of great frustration and unsure of how to proceed. Please exercise caution! BEWARE!!

MT4 - 440165656
P
Reply by JustMarkets.com submitted Jul 24, 2023:
Dear Pinchezz254,

Thank you for investing your time to communicate this matter. We regret any inconveniences experienced and extend our sincerest apologies. We have thoroughly examined the issue you highlighted, and here's what we can share:

All your withdrawals were successfully processed and completed the same day you created the requests. Additionally, I sent you an email with some more explanations and will appreciate your response.

If further assistance is necessary, please feel free to reach out at success@justmarkets.com. I will personally oversee that your concerns are addressed in a timely manner.

Z
zanothando Simelane
Newcastle, South Africa,
May 9, 2023,

WITHDRAWAL DELAY

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I had been told my withdrawal will be approved in 1 or 2 hours. Then from there i was told it will be approved in 2 banking days. Then after 2 banking days they say 3 banking days. I am not pleased with the slow approval of withdrawals. This broker is a scam
Z
Reply by JustForexcom submitted May 16, 2023:
Dear zanothando Simelane,

All the withdrawals are performed manually in order to protect your account from illegal withdrawals by the third parties. Therefore clients' withdrawal requests are processed within 1-2 hours, 24/7 by the Finance Department. The maximum processing time is up to 2 bank days. After withdrawing from JustMarkets system, the payment method that you used processes the payments within 3 bank days. Thus, the maximum time for the method you choose can be up to 5 days. Your withdrawal request was completed within normal time frame.

Please accept our apologies if any inconvenience caused. If you have other questions or need more details, please reply via email.

Page 1 of 34